Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says (1835 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React / Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by Hunt27: 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
Entertainment journalist, Abdulhamied, has taken Twitter to say that women who has plenty ear piercings are not likely to marry a reasonable man.

The blogger shared a photo of a woman with multiple ear piercings and tweeted: “No reasonable man will marry a lady that has more than one ear piercing. Yes i said it.”

Source below
https://www..com.ng/no-reasonable-man-will-marry-a-lady-journalist-abdulhamied/

Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by toplinetrtrend: 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
I also don't think any responsible woman will pierce her ears like that

1 Like

Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by Rossonero: 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
Please you need to increase the volume..
Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by madridguy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
Big lie. Me as man, i like woman with plenty ear piercings.

5 Likes

Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by iTearHerToto: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
And he go shock you say the ones with multiple ear piercings has more sense and empathy than the virgin Mary wannabes. They should be more concerned with the ones with fat asses. Those that their brains were replaced with big yansh from birth. E.g amaratasha

Pukes angry

8 Likes

Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by incogni2o: 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
madridguy:

You would have said I like My Wife and girl children to have multiple ear piercings.

I would have believed your statement.

But maybe the Man was right in the first place

No Reasonable Man

2 Likes

Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by Bola146(f): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
I hate that thing like shit lipsrsealed
Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by cooooooks(m): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
This is a stupid piece of advice. Young guys, get to know people for who they are and not through what they wear.

1 Like

Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Even guys do pierce its body Art ••••

����
Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by merieam16(f): 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
one man' meat is another's poison

1 Like

Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
The things poor people waste their time on. Anyway, being reasonable is relative. The journalist who said what he said, thinks he is reasonable I’m sure.

3 Likes

Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by sirzee1660(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
madridguy:
you're not reasonable grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by rozario01: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
The question is are you a reasonable man?the answer is NO
madridguy:

1 Like

Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by Themainboy22: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
As much as her brain is not pierced as well, and her center of excellence is still intact, i won't mind making her my "baby mama" cool.
Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by tnerro1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
Me I don’t know for you oo, but I like girls with nose piercing grin
Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by PureGoldh(m): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
I just don't like ladies wey dey do such.
Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by Serginho(m): 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
madridguy:

The topic says responsible men, not every man.
Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 06, 2020
Lies! Multiple piercing don't equate irresponsibility.

1 Like

Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by tobechi20(m): 4:26am On Jul 06, 2020
how do we know who a reasonable man is cos such women do get married
Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by OlawaleBammie: 4:42am On Jul 06, 2020
merieam16:
one man' meat is another's poison
sure but no b every man get a taste gland for him tongue.
Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by Lcf69(m): 4:52am On Jul 06, 2020
It's all about exposure and it counts seriously for both Parties.......PINNED
Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by 1beat(m): 6:47am On Jul 06, 2020
Anti Social behavior ...
Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by ModestGal(f): 6:49am On Jul 06, 2020
This man is wrong, I love ear piercing, though I haven't pierced anyone before.
Many Muslims Pierce their ear and very common in the North.
Many ahlul sunna Muslims also do that a lot (I'm not one)
Many Ilorin ladies and Muslims do that a lot as well
The only Yoruba muslim Tribe that hardly do that are Ondo and Ekiti, so I'm thinking this man is from there. Many people in this part of the world think stuffs like that would make a girl child not to be focused and achieve greatly in life. My parents hates it, in fact, they are not used to people doing that, so it sounds strange to them

As for the Hausa's, they raise their girl children as a sexual object for men or as a pleasure for men and thus right from when the child is still a baby, they would do many unreasonable beautification for the girl child, even painting of lips and parts of body. Very illogical

I don't know about the Eastern Nigeria, how they raise their female children.

My conclusion
Everything requires equilibrium, how parents are raise female children in Ondo and Ekiti is just too strict for my liking, beautification at ages above 18 is not a sin and those parents should at least reduce the controlling once the female child is above 18.
For the Northern people, the nonsense you project your females as is quite insulting and annoying, females are not sexual objects alone, stop raising your females like that. I'm tired of seeing children under 15 with too much lip painting in the street. Must you pierce their nose, ears etc? And paint their faces, legs? All your ladies have the mentality of ''I must fine'' at a very young age, go to Sokoto, and all the creams sold there are bleaching creams, just because those girls want to be pretty and they think they need to be Fair to be pretty.
To me, all that nonsense you do and refer to as culture and fashion is child abuse and sexualization. Please stop it

As for me, I once hated piercing for ears because of the abuse of piercing by some people, but now, I have seen another way I could arrange the rings and would make it modest and beautiful.

If you can help me on how or where to Pierce my ear or give me some courage to Pierce it myself, I would be glad.

I love ear piercing
I love using leg chains
I love using waist beads

And nothing is wrong with it, its choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by Gentle0wavez: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2020
My crush has it
Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by paulolee(m): 7:35am On Jul 06, 2020
joke...country full of hypocrites
Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by Humanoid01(m): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:
Lies! Multiple piercing don't equate irresponsibility.
Would you employ a lady with such if you had a company?
Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by Kdon2: 10:01am On Jul 06, 2020
madridguy:

I m sure you like plenty olosho too. grin
Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by madridguy(m): 10:07am On Jul 06, 2020
No

Kdon2:

I m sure you like plenty olosho too. grin
Re: No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady With Multiple Ear Piercings -Journalist Says by Munzy14(m): 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
madridguy:
Madrid Guy the 3rd in command to BmC platoon, nairaland regiment.

No doubt man, judging from your antics and the subject of the thread...

(1) (Reply)

Story Of Woman Who Murdered Her Husband So She Could Marry Her Own Father (Pic) / Girls, What Is Your Opinion On Guys With Big Ears / Popular Nigerian Tiktoker's Sex Videos leaks on Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.