Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day (1846 Views)

My Almost Cheating Experience Today. / My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by IamPlato(m): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hello guys, I just quick want to share this...

I was coming out of the toilet when I bent to pick something I immediately felt a share pain in my stomach like a muscle pull, so painful that I quickly stood straight to stretch the muscle to relieve the pain and as I stood I suddenly felt myself losing stamina and vision, I staggered like a dunkard and managed to hold something, I lost control for few seconds and I could feel myself dying while still standing because I felt my jaw muscles tighten up and was immovable at the moment. as I held on to something I slowly regained myself and I was in shock from what had happened.

I have never experienced such a thing in my life...

I have always focused on chasing my big dreams and goals but here I was about to die in just a second, I thought to myself what if I had suddenly died. the news would be that I slumped and died.

I swear, I take nothing seriously anymore, this life is just to vain...

This thing that happened to me got me thinking about the end of life, I swear this world is probably at the edge of collapse.

last year October November I had a dream about a small white bat that the world was scared of, planes were taking on emergency landing and picking people, planes were landing in schools and taking people, people were hiding indoors with fear of this bat.
military had no right weapon to kill it, the bat was a killer
funny enough I didn't say the dream to anyone except my mother and then 2020 came and the coronavirus started, I immediately remembered that dream.

Life is just to vain bro... don't take things to seriously, don't battle anyone over any vain thing.... just simply live life as you purse you dreams with simplicity...

this life is scary...

I almost died... can't forget this

7 Likes

Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by Friendlyjoe: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
A 1000 ways to die.

Thank God for your Life.

Life is an enigma. I was reading an article the other day when i learnt that a man can actually die from yawning and also sneezin (withholding a sneeze). Some injuries from holding in a sneeze can be very serious, such as ruptured brain aneurysms, ruptured throat, and collapsed lungs.

We just have to be grateful for the life we have and treath it like an egg cos you never know your last day.

6 Likes

Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by Young03(m): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Joseph the dreamer sad

Oya pray psalm 23 for 7 days
Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by IamPlato(m): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
lefulefu adaibeku amatarasha analqueenluci husbandsnatcha uyaiincomparabl ubunja sisterfire
Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
sounds like ulcer of d stomach
thank God the faint feeling went away
biko if the symptoms still persist just check up at the hospital
i said hospital oo and not some quark chemist
Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by Pete4: 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
Thanks God for your life
Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by Femzaremz(m): 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
yeah bro!this life is ultimately pointless!we all live to die! Just enjoy your journey through life cause once it ends thats it! U are gone!nothing like afterlife or other rubbish fed to people!
Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by ubunja(m): 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
Did you see a doctor though?

1 Like

Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by donbachi(m): 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
Low BP.
Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by Grandlord: 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sounds like Transient Ischaemic Attack. Go see a Doctor.
Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by CAPSLOCKED: 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
OGBENI YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE IS. YOU FELT SHARP PAINS IN YOUR STOMACH AND ALMOST PASSED OUT.. MAYBE DUE TO HUNGER AND YOU'RE HERE TALKING NONSENSE ABOUT THE WORLD COLLAPSING. undecided
YOU BETTER EAT SOMETHING AND CONSULT A PHYSICIAN.

4 Likes

Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by UDUJ(m): 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
OGBENI YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE IS. YOU FELT SHARP PAINS IN YOUR STOMACH AND ALMOST PASSED OUT.. MAYBE DUE TO HUNGER AND YOU'RE HERE TALKING NONSENSE ABOUT THE WORLD COLLAPSING. undecided

cheesy grin cheesy Capsy my man. This got me laughing uncontrollably cheesy

This was definitely hunger pangs.

Typical Nigerian mentality bringing spirituality into everything and we wonder why we are not moving forward as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
But wait oh, that your dream let me tell you something. This coronavirus is nothing compared to other sicknesses. Yes, can you compare it to malaria that has wiped out millions of people or to Ebola which kills people within days.

Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by Evangelistuche: 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
Let's follow the part of righteousness.
Try and see your doctor for a scan and another test. We are in the end time.
Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by IamPlato(m): 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
A 1000 ways to die.

Thank God for your Life.

Life is an enigma. I was reading an article the other day when i learnt that a man can actually die from yawning and also sneezin (withholding a sneeze). Some injuries from holding in a sneeze can be very serious, such as ruptured brain aneurysms, ruptured throat, and collapsed lungs.

We just have to be grateful for the life we have and treath it like an egg cos you never know your last day.
I Will Be Uploadingi A Video On My Youtube Chanel About Humans

The Truth Is Nobody Can Understand How I Felt, I Swear I Just Stretched My Body Because Of The muscle Pain and The Next Thing I Had Lost Control Of My Body and My Brain Was Shutting down, i Was Confused For A Long While, i Just Stood Like Mumu looking At Myself And Environment

2 Likes

Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by IamPlato(m): 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
lefulefu:
sounds like ulcer of d stomach
thank God the faint feeling went away
biko if the symptoms still persist just check up at the hospital
i said hospital oo and not some quark chemist
i dont have ulcer and i was not hungry, i was completely okay thats the reason i got confused
Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by IamPlato(m): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
ubunja:
Did you see a doctor though?
i Will Try Doing That because I Have Never Seen Such Before. I Just Dont Want To Hear Doctor Tell Me I Have One this Or That Problem.
Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by IamPlato(m): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
oga CAP i was not hungry undecided
Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by IamPlato(m): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
Grandlord:
Sounds like Transient Ischaemic Attack. Go see a Doctor.
i Need To Google This
Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by Bluezy13(m): 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
IamPlato:
i dont have ulcer and i was not hungry, i was completely okay thats the reason i got confused

It has happened to me twice while in the toilet as soon as I stood up.
Went blind and lost memory of the position I was... couldn't even locate the door handle. Was as if I was standing in an empty space without knowing my left from my right. Had to scramble for few seconds before the position of things started crawling back into my memory.
It happened during the daytime.
I didn't feel pain though neither was I hungry.
Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by ubunja(m): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
IamPlato:
i Will Try Doing That because I Have Never Seen Such Before. I Just Dont Want To Hear Doctor Tell Me I Have One this Or That Problem.
spoken like a true man. Lol. We hate doctors. Maybe that's also why we die early...
Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by IamPlato(m): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Bluezy13:

It has happened to me twice while in the toilet.
Went blind and lost memory of the position I was... couldn't even locate the door handle. Was as if I was standing in an empty space without knowing my left from my right. Had to scramble for few seconds before the position of things started crawling back into my memory.
It happened during the daytime.
I didn't feel pain though neither was I hungry.
what could be the cause?

did you stagger? did you feel your jaw muscle becoming stiff?
Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by IamPlato(m): 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
ubunja:
spoken like a true man. Lol. We hate doctors. Maybe that's also why we die early...
lol... die early? Lol...

I Will Still Summon The Courage To See A Doctor though, i Just Hope One Wont First Tell Me Its Symptoms of Coronavirus grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by ubunja(m): 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
IamPlato:
lol... die early? Lol...

I Will Still Summon The Courage To See A Doctor though, i Just Hope One Wont First Tell Me Its Symptoms of Coronavirus grin
please do see a doctor. And update us hey.
Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Do stomach exercise such as sit ups regularly and drink lots of water.
The sit ups will increase the rate of stomach muscle pull initially but with time, it will stop permanently.
Also, do you have navel? You may need to do hernia surgery.

1 Like

Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by Bluezy13(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
IamPlato:
what could be the cause?

did you stagger? did you feel your jaw muscle becoming stiff?

It also happens sometimes when I stretch myself immediately after getting off my bed in the morning. I temporarily go blind for about 2-3 seconds.

I haven't even cared to find out the reason.
I would like to know as well.
Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by Mide3367: 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Life is vain. I created a thread this morning and ask what are we living in the world for? I mean for what purpose?only for one to just die miserably one day and that's the end of the life. Then God will say u were a sin on earth so go to hell. undecided undecided . What is the purpose of life really? I was in my office today and before i know night don come fiam. What did I achieve today? I don't know. Only thing I know is that I went to my office to look for money from today's job. Then what next after money that I can't enjoy just to pay bills, eat and spend forever in Lagos traffic after paying hefty amount on transport to and from and if one doesn't go to work, wetin one ho chop?

3 Likes

Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by Darkerberry: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
Bluezy13:

It also happens sometimes when I stretch myself immediately after getting off my bed in the morning. I temporarily go blind for about 2-3 seconds.

I haven't even cared to find out the reason.
I would like to know as well.

Im not really sure if this could help but I've read it a couple of times to take some time before getting up from your sleeping position after you wake. Take a couple of minutes to first refresh your brain from sleep and be in full consciousness before even sitting up then when you sit take another minute to relax before you stretch or get up. Then also, exercise is very important if you've not been doing it, at least occasionally but las Las though, we can only try, something must kill a man! We only pray for long life.
Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by sylve11: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
IamPlato:
i Need To Google This

Transient Ischaemic Attack (TIA):

A brief stroke-like attack that, despite resolving within minutes to hours, still requires immediate medical attention to distinguish from an actual stroke.
A transient ischaemic attack may be a warning sign of a future stroke.

cool
Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by IamPlato(m): 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
sylve11:

Transient Ischaemic Attack (TIA):

A brief stroke-like attack that, despite resolving within minutes to hours, still requires immediate medical attention to distinguish from an actual stroke.
A transient ischaemic attack may be a warning sign of a future stroke.

cool
stroke for who? godforbid! how many girls i don bang wey stroke won come de catch me.

i am in my 20s oh, i have no business with stroke.
Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by IamPlato(m): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
J111333:
Do stomach exercise such as sit ups regularly and drink lots of water.
The sit ups will increase the rate of stomach muscle pull initially but with time, it will stop permanently.
Also, do you have navel? You may need to do hyenia surgery.
i Need To Resume Workin Out.

Which One Is Hyenia Surgery
Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by sacajawea: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
The way type shows you have Serious issues, You are very annoying.
Maybe it was not a NDE, but he has a message there and that is what one should focus on. Can't you bring out a point and still be civil? Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Unless She's A Virgin, Don't Listen To Such Nonsense Like: / Shocking As Man Finds Huge Monitor Lizard In Water Closet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.