Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? (1742 Views)

Were Ladies Made This Way Or It's Just A Personal Trait / Red Pill: This Particular Trait Makes You A Beta Male. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Mikester: 9:38am On Feb 04, 2021
For me, I love the fact that I'm not easily moved by situations or people around me. As a guy who has been soaked in an ocean of knowledge and experiences, I'm hardly impressed and self-motivated which makes me not to fall so easily to mere occurrences and people alike no matter the approach.

That's the one trait I love about myself - self love and rigidity.

Over to you, name that trait you love about yourself and why you adore it. I'm sure given our uniqueness, there is always one thing about us that makes us stand out.

What's that thing about you that gives you that good feeling of joy and superiority? Share below if you have any.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by IamPlato(m): 9:42am On Feb 04, 2021
I can bang like mad oh... No try me oh, I cripple girls for a living

1 Like

Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Xenry: 9:44am On Feb 04, 2021
Emotionless, but not heartless. I care less and I'm careless (especially with nigerian girls). cool

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Mikester: 9:47am On Feb 04, 2021
[s]
IamPlato:
I can bang like mad oh... No try me oh, I cripple girls for a living
[/s]

Feel free to visit the jokes section

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by IamPlato(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2021
Mikester:

Is your head correct? Do I look like a comedian to you undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Mikester: 9:52am On Feb 04, 2021
IamPlato:
Is your head correct? Do I look like a comedian to you undecided

If your motive for that shit you wrote up there wasn't for comedy, then you are hopelessly insane.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Mikester: 10:00am On Feb 04, 2021
Xenry:
Emotionless, but not heartless. I care less and I'm careless (especially with nigerian girls). cool

Why and what made you emotionless. Wetin nigerian girls do you? Mind sharing?
Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by airminem(f): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2021
. . .

Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Mryacks: 10:10am On Feb 04, 2021
Mikester:
For me, I love the fact that I'm not easily moved by situations or people around me. As a guy who has been soaked in an ocean of knowledge and experiences, I'm hardly impressed and self-motivated which makes me not to fall so easily to mere occurrences and people alike no matter the approach.

That's the one trait I love about myself - self love and rigidity.

Over to you, name that trait you love about yourself and why you adore it. I'm sure despite our uniqueness, there is always one thing about us that makes us stand out.

What's that thing about you that gives you that good feeling of joy and superiority? Share below if you have any.

I have a strong inner will that frivolities don't move or impress me. Also, the kindness and empathy I have towards others is so beautiful and rare that I am so proud of!

1 Like

Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Mikester: 10:15am On Feb 04, 2021
Mryacks:

I have a strong inner will that frivolities don't move or impress me. Also, the kindness and empathy I have towards others is so beautiful and rare that I am so proud of!
Nice to see we have something in common cool

1 Like

Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Xenry: 10:37am On Feb 04, 2021
Mikester:

Why and what made you emotionless. Wetin nigerian girls do you? Mind sharing?

Nothing really, I just believe that being emotional is distractive and not worth the effort.
Achieving greatness is all about being focused on what you are aiming at, but you can easily be distracted when you are emotionally attached to anyone (especially girls).
I'm not heartless though, there's a difference between being Emotionless and being Heartless. Being emotional is by choice; that's, being the nice guy. While not being Heartless is all about doing what's right and needed, but in a necessary and reasonable way.
And am also kinda careless and I care less; for example, when you are Emotionless, you don't give a fvck whether a girl thinks you break her heart or not, and you can live happily without distractions.
This is just like a tool for staying focused, happy and achieving greatness in both life and your relationships.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:53am On Feb 04, 2021
Sensing ugly situations before hand and quick logical analysis.

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Mikester: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2021
Xenry:
Nothing really, I just believe that being emotional is distractive and not worth the effort.
Achieving greatness is all about being focused on what you are aiming at, but you can easily be distracted when you are emotionally attached to anyone (especially girls).
I'm not heartless though, there's a difference between being Emotionless and being Heartless. Being emotional is by choice; that's, being the nice guy. While not being Heartless is all about doing what's right and needed, but in a necessary and reasonable way.
And am also kinda careless and I care less; for example, when you are Emotionless, you don't give a fvck whether a girl thinks you break her heart or not, and you can live happily without distractions.
This is just like a tool for staying focused, happy and achieving greatness in both life and your relationships.

I believe being emotionally attached to the wrong person is detrimental to one's ambition not necessarily ladies or guys alike. Great write by the way.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Mikester: 11:09am On Feb 04, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Sensing ugly situations before hand and quick logical analysis.

How do you figure?
Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by jawalis(m): 11:12am On Feb 04, 2021
I like myself for the fact that I can control myself easily. Today I show you love; tomorrow I treat you like you don’t exist
Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Mikester: 11:15am On Feb 04, 2021
jawalis:
I like myself for the fact that I can control myself easily. Today I show you love; tomorrow I treat you like you don’t exist

It surely can't apply to everyone. Can it?
Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by jawalis(m): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2021
Mikester:

It surely can't apply to everyone. Can it?

Not everyone. But depends on circumstances. The moment I realize or sense you are forming busy or acting strange. Vooooom; I’m gone and without looking back

1 Like

Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Deucalion007: 11:33am On Feb 04, 2021
My dark , morbid and twisted sense of humor cool
Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Mikester: 11:56am On Feb 04, 2021
jawalis:

Not everyone. But depends on circumstances. The moment I realize or sense you are forming busy or acting strange. Vooooom; I’m gone and without looking back

Right. Self love and respect comes first. It's a mechanism that makes us indestructible. Nice input

1 Like

Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Mikester: 11:59am On Feb 04, 2021
Deucalion007:
My dark , morbid and twisted sense of humor cool

I guess that inspires your moniker?
Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Mikester:

How do you figure?

Object in motions (vehicle, fireworks, stone etc) - Feeling a dense clouded field behind, feeling get intense as it comes closer.

Human and few animals (cult, with firearms or bad) - Negative Aura around my head and chest region.

I also use it to detect a gay field. I was with a gay and didn't know but, the Aura thingy was there and I couldn't identify why it's happening to me. I didn't see any firearms or anything threatening signs, he was just cool till I find out.
Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by OGWILLS123: 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
Am easily offended angry . And When i get angry ...hmmm !!! angry
Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by ForestHill: 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
I don't fake smile
Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Mikester: 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Am easily offended angry . And When i get angry ...hmmm !!! angry

cheesy Can your anger boil yam?

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Mikester: 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
ForestHill:
I don't fake smile

You won't fake smile until you're attracted to someone cheesy.

Me I fake smile when okada man dey talk and I dey pretend to hear am or when person dey lie and expect me to back him up

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by ForestHill: 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
Mikester:

You won't fake smile until you're attracted to someone cheesy.

Me I fake smile when okada man dey talk and I dey pretend to hear am

I smile a lot but faking a smile to please or to manoeuvre a situation is what I don't do

1 Like

Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Favemmzar200(m): 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
Xenry:
you wey dey give us meme back to back dey call yasef emotionless

You are a very strong sociopath, though one can't be so sure
Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Mikester: 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
ForestHill:
I smile a lot but faking a smile to please or to manoeuvre a situation is what I don't do

Good trait but some people might misinterprete it for something else

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
Mikester:
[s][/s]

let him speak.

Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Mikester: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
PhavesGideon:

let him speak.

I offered him a special place to speak. He can speak all he wants there. By the way why did you kick your father?

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Xenry: 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
Favemmzar200:
you wey dey give us meme back to back dey call yasef emotionless

You are a very strong sociopath, though one can't be so sure
Lol, grin.
Well, the emotionless I mean is refusing to be controlled by women. Though it's not easy, but we do it for Freedom! tongue
Re: What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? by Favemmzar200(m): 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Xenry:
Lol, grin.
Well, the emotionless I mean is refusing to be controlled by women. Though it's not easy, but we do it for Freedom! tongue
oshey freedom fighter

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me Understand This...! / Yawa Video: Two Guys C@ught Ch£w!ng A Kumasi Fat Lady Inside Swimming Pool / Rest Well Legend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.