Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? (2213 Views)

6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / Not Kenyan Woman,not Uber! South African Cam Model, Macy Masturbates In A Ca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by rasheedatt(f): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
I don't actually have interest in men right from time up till now.
I don't feel bad about it because am not a lesbian in fact I hate lesbianism..
All my life I quickly get intrested in anything creative like finding out tips and tricks about Internet and technologies.
I even learn how to fix PC and phones both hardware and software ware a bit.
Never really have a serious relationship due to my lack of interest in men.
But I love to hang out with guy that knows about programming blogging things like that etc.
I don't hate men at all.
Is it bad or is something wrong with me?
Am not really into sex sex sex., I feel what a man can do a woman can also do it.
Note I don't belong or promote feminism at all.
Is it OK to be like who I am?
Am not a good writer ooo please manage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
Why worry?how will our comments help?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by denvers: 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
Free your mind and embrace love. Life is short.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by bestabigaelever(f): 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
If you do have sex, like real sex, then you good
You just haven't find a man you really like

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by Stephenomozzy(m): 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
Maybe you haven't met someone who will help broaden your horizon. You detest lesbianism... So you probably just have a phobia for the act of love making.

You don't have interest in sex, not Men. You do like men who are techy and creative... You enjoy their company.

Maybe, just soon you'll embrace what you really are.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by dukeprince50: 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
K

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by rasheedatt(f): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
Why worry?how will our comments help?
I seek to know because some think am a weirdo
Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by rasheedatt(f): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Maybe you haven't met someone who will help broaden your horizon. You detest lesbianism... So you probably just have a phobia for the act of love making.

You don't have interest in sex, not Men. You do like men who are techy and creative... You enjoy their company.

Maybe, just soon you'll embrace what you really her.
this is a sensible reply. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by rasheedatt(f): 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
bestabigaelever:
If you do have sex, like real sex, then you good
You just haven't find a man you really like
You're quite right but I think sex is overrated though.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by rasheedatt(f): 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
denvers:
Free your mind and embrace love.
Life is short.
cool
denvers:
Free your mind and embrace love.
Life is short.
Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by bestabigaelever(f): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
rasheedatt:
You're quite right but I think sex is overrated though.
That's what people says
But people are hypocrites
There is nothing overrated about sex, sex is sex

5 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
You definitely haven't found a guy you like, that's all.
If you don't mind me asking, are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by Swtbabyvee(f): 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
rasheedatt:
you are to some and not to some. Learn to deal with that. Continue with ur life

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by Swtbabyvee(f): 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
rasheedatt:
you are to some and not to some. Learn to deal with that. Continue with ur life babe❤️

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by merieam16(f): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
u re nt weird. i tink u ve nt found dat right person.
Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by Malik1338(m): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
undecidedu no like men but u dey collect men Gbola
Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by Dannyfan(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
Most confused person ever liveth. You're not really sex sex thing, but like hanging out with guyz.. Mods should evacute derailed nairalanders to mumu nationland.
Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by rasheedatt(f): 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Dannyfan:
Most confused person ever liveth. You're not really sex sex thing, but like hanging out with guyz.. Mods should evacute derailed nairalanders to mumu nationland.
I think your brain is fried or you are a kid
Just cos I hang out with them means I do have sex?
Buy sense

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by Dannyfan(m): 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
rasheedatt:
I think your brain is fried or you are a kid
Just cos I hang out with them means I do have sex?
Buy sense
mad oo So why did you include 'Am not really into sex sex sex..' when you know you're a virgin?
Buy sense from your senseless post. Not judging but you'll need a serious lover probably your programmer guy you are falling for.
Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by Westernlove: 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
rasheedatt:
All my life I quickly get intrested in anything creative like finding out tips and tricks about Internet and technologies.
But I love to hang out with guy that knows about programming blogging things like that etc.
I don't hate men at all.
Am not really into sex sex sex., I feel what a man can do a woman can also do it.

See my "Female Version" Gurlie there Is nothing wrong with you. You have evolved like me......

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by tobechi20(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
highly natural. it is a sign she is highly intelligent and to an extent telepathic
Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by SirMichael1: 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
Westernlove:

See my "Female Version" Gurlie there Is nothing wrong with you. You have evolved like me......
Evolved? Over what? From what? To what?

see, a lot of people are like this, there's nothing special about you. Sorry. Back in school, i wasn't interested in ladies. Heck i was just so into my space and into my pc. Learning everything i could about different use for it. Name it, programming, graphic design, software repairs, softbricks. My colleagues all know me and always bring their pc and phones for repair. I told myself that there's no way i'm dating someone who isn't a freak like i was. But what happened?

5 years ago during my service year, i met a lady and i began to learn about psychology and the way the human mind works. Note, she never fancied computer or whatever one could learn off it. I got intrigued by her insights and we began dating. A year later i proposed and it's been jolly ever since. What i'm saying is that, you're just yet to meet someone who would sweep you off your feet and make you question the standards you've set.

Btw, we'll be expecting our second son in 2 months time. God is good indeed.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by SirMichael1: 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
tobechi20:
highly natural. it is a sign she is highly intelligent and to an extent telepathic
Sure you know the meaning of telepatic? You mean apathy?
Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by Westernlove: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
bestabigaelever:

That's what people says
But people are hypocrites
There is nothing overrated about sex, sex is sex

What Is wrong with this one mtcheeew. She Is telling you the fact, You are spewing Rubbish & Nonsense..... Thunder fire Sex.....Nonsense...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by Westernlove: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
SirMichael1:
Evolved? Over what? From what? To what?

see, a lot of people are like this, There's nothing special about me. Sorry. Back in school, i wasn't interested in ladies. Heck i was just so into my space and into my pc. Learning everything i could about different use for it. Name it, programming, graphic design, software repairs, softbricks. My colleagues all know me and always bring their pc and phones for repair. I told myself that there's no way i'm dating someone who isn't a freak like i was. But what happened?

5 years ago during my service year, i met a lady and i began to learn about psychology and the way the human mind works. Note, she never fancied computer or whatever one could learn off it. I got intrigued by her insights and we began dating. A year later i proposed and it's been jolly ever since. What i'm saying is that, you're just yet to meet someone who would sweep you off your feet and make you question the standards you've set.

Btw, we'll be expecting our second son in 2 months time. God is good indeed.

Ogbeni I am not you and you are not me okay. What do you know or What have you seen In life mtcheeew. You should tell that nonsense to yourself always not me. Now move away from my sight, make I see front. Nonsense......

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by SirMichael1: 12:08am On Jul 06, 2020
Westernlove:

Ogbeni I am not you and you are not me okay. What do you know or What have you seen In life mtcheeew. You should tell that nonsense to yourself always not me. Now move away from my sight, make I see front. Nonsense......
Lol. Because i just told you there's nothing special about you and that's why you're throwing tantrums like a cretin? Anyways, do whatever makes you happy, even if you have to lie to yourself.

Besides, the reason you don't desire a relationship isn't far fetched. It is that your anger cannot be controlled. You're like a ticking bomb in a soak-away waiting explode and scatter shiit around. A disaster waiting to happen.
Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by bestabigaelever(f): 7:26am On Jul 06, 2020
Westernlove:

What Is wrong with this one mtcheeew. She Is telling you the fact, You are spewing Rubbish & Nonsense..... Thunder fire Sex.....Nonsense...
You are one of the hypocrites I'm talking about
Thunder fire sex abi?
Hope you be virgin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by tsmith(f): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2020
rasheedatt:
I don't hate men at all.

You're probably sapiosexual, you're attracted to the mind, intelligence etc. Taps into your creative side too. You'd probably find love along these lines, so keep doing what interests you. And there is nothing unusual or weird about you, you're just unique and rare, so relish that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by GreatMage: 11:15am On Jul 06, 2020
You guys are disturbing...
Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by frozen70(f): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2020
rasheedatt:
I don't hate men at all.

Assuming you are still a virgin it would have been better to remain so and go to the convent

But if you have ever been sexed by a man and all of a sudden or from on set you don't have feelings for men

I don't think it's a good deed

Your body need that touch unless you were born without the feelings

Better still, if you don't normally have the urge then something is not alright
Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by skimena: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2020
holuwasheyiWGP:
You definitely haven't found a guy you like, that's all.
If you don't mind me asking, are you a virgin?
U will see that she will not answer this question
Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by TerryMcGinis(m): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2020
bestabigaelever:

You are one of the hypocrites I'm talking about
Thunder fire sex abi?
Hope you be virgin
No mind that overbloated Cow, there is zilch special about both the OP And this delusional klepto here. Shalom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tolalani Adesanya ...Is She Not Beautiful? / (PHOTOS) Sexy Bikini Pics Of Beyonce And Rihanna Flaunting Their Hot Backsides / Life Lessons — Love Wins‼️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.