Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? (2229 Views)

6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / Not Kenyan Woman,not Uber! South African Cam Model, Macy Masturbates In A Ca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by gunners160(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
Westernlove:

Ogbeni I am not you and you are not me okay. What do you know or What have you seen In life mtcheeew. You should tell that nonsense to yourself always not me. Now move away from my sight, make I see front. Nonsense......
attitude like this is wat is responsible for ur problem. U have attitude issue. NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT YOU!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by Westernlove: 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. Because i just told you there's nothing special about you and that's why you're throwing tantrums like a cretin? Anyways, do whatever makes you happy, even if you have to lie to yourself.

Besides, the reason you don't desire a relationship isn't far fetched. It is that your anger cannot be controlled. You're like a ticking bomb in a soak-away waiting explode and scatter shiit around. A disaster waiting to happen.

Mumuson 1......We will eventually read on front-page how your Imaginary wife stabbed you to death. Oponu afofun......

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by Westernlove: 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
gunners160:
attitude like this is wat is responsible for ur problem. U have attitude issue. NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT YOU!!!

Here comes another Foooooool who has all the problem In the world, A big Idiot foooooool Inside SHITHOLE who doesn't got 10% out of 100% of his shitty useless life together telling someone who got his life well In order he has problem lol. Awon Oloriburuku online judge...... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by bestabigaelever(f): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
No mind that overbloated Cow, there is zilch special about both the OP And this delusional klepto here. Shalom.
Thank you my brother
Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by Westernlove: 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
tsmith:

You're probably sapiosexual, you're attracted to the mind, intelligence etc. Taps into your creative side too. You'd probably find love along these lines, so keep doing what interests you. And there is nothing unusual or weird about you, you're just unique and rare, so relish that

The only person who have SENSE on this thread......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by baralatie(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
skimena:
U will see that she will not answer this question
you know nah!

you wwn spoil market be dat
Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by kalufelix(m): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
Westernlove:

Here comes another Foooooool who has all the problem In the world, A big Idiot foooooool Inside SHITHOLE who doesn't got 10% out of 100% of his shitty useless life together telling someone who got his life well In order he has problem lol. Awon Oloriburuku online judge...... grin grin grin
Guy you are making so much noise here.. E don tey the world has been seeing your type. There is nothing special about an emotional psycho... If you like masturbate and die a loner.. The world moves on and doesn't fuuucking care...
Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by kalufelix(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
No be every creature wey get breast and vagina be woman.. Op you are just a man in a woman's cloth.
Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by flokii: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
Na guy go still shine your congo las las tongue
Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by Westernlove: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
kalufelix:
Guy you are making so much noise here.. E don tey the world has been seeing your type. There is nothing special about an emotional psycho... If you like masturbate and die a loner.. The world moves on and doesn't fuuucking care...

Here comes another bitter fooooool lol......Awon eleribu Poverty People, They are always BITTERED.....Na on top my matter Una go die Awon oloriburuku...... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by TheOnlyUyai(f): 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
SirMichael1:
Evolved? Over what? From what? To what?

see, a lot of people are like this, there's nothing special about you. Sorry. Back in school, i wasn't interested in ladies. Heck i was just so into my space and into my pc. Learning everything i could about different use for it. Name it, programming, graphic design, software repairs, softbricks. My colleagues all know me and always bring their pc and phones for repair. I told myself that there's no way i'm dating someone who isn't a freak like i was. But what happened?

5 years ago during my service year, i met a lady and i began to learn about psychology and the way the human mind works. Note, she never fancied computer or whatever one could learn off it. I got intrigued by her insights and we began dating. A year later i proposed and it's been jolly ever since. What i'm saying is that, you're just yet to meet someone who would sweep you off your feet and make you question the standards you've set.

Btw, we'll be expecting our second son in 2 months time. God is good indeed.

When?

And how come?
Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by Lightangel65: 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
How old are you? Are you seeking attention?

Well for the record girls are not supposed to feel emotion so its ok.

Why are they many (f) monkiers here
Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by OGWILLS123: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. Because i just told you there's nothing special about you and that's why you're throwing tantrums like a cretin? Anyways, do whatever makes you happy, even if you have to lie to yourself.

Besides, the reason you don't desire a relationship isn't far fetched. It is that your anger cannot be controlled. You're like a ticking bomb in a soak-away waiting explode and scatter shiit around. A disaster waiting to happen.
OGA mi Leave the follish olosho girl alone angry you did not say anything bad.
Op You don't have time for men or sex what should we do sad ?
No worry by the time you click 30 your eye go clear. Next thing we go hear go be guys don't like coming around me is it that am not attractive or what
Re: Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? by luvyaself95(m): 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
Me too don't find lady attractive either...

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Beautiful Photos Of Drake's Rumoured Girlfriend Ravie Loso, Who Is A Dancer / Jennifer Lopez Goes Naked On Halloween ( PHOTOS ) / Between Beyonce And Rihanna, Who Is The Sexiest? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.