Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God (3159 Views)

Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. / New Technology But Evil / Why "In God We Trust" Inscribed In US Dollar Bills, And Not "In Science We Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
krushdripper:
Oga goan sleep, there's no longer any iota of sense in your argument, wimp.
When you refused to open your eyes to see the truth, how could you appreciate its value? A wimp who put his trust in God is exceedingly better than a wimp who put his trust in science as you do. Better wake up from your slumber.
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 8:46am On Jul 12, 2020
Psalms 46:7
The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ruth 2:12
The LORD recompense thy work, and a full reward be given thee of the LORD God of Israel, under whose wings thou art come to trust.
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
2 Samuel 22:3
The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2020

2 Samuel 22:31
As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him. 2 Samuel 22:31
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 10:03am On Jul 15, 2020

2 Kings 18:5
He trusted in the LORD God of Israel; so that after him was none like him among all the kings of Judah, nor any that were before him.
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2020

1 Chronicles 5:20
And they were helped against them, and the Hagarites were delivered into their hand, and all that were with them: for they cried to God in the battle, and he was intreated of them; because they put their trust in him.
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2020

Job 13:15
Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 9:29am On Jul 18, 2020
Psalms 2:12
Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by ibkonekt(m): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Between religion and science which has made efforts to improve the living conditions of mankind and preservation of life?
Religion has contributed nothing meaningful since the 18th century.

science has deceived you to high heavens that you dont even question it.

1 Like

Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 7:05am On Jul 19, 2020

Psalms 4:5
Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD.
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 10:22am On Jul 20, 2020

Psalms 5:11
But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2020

Psalms 7:1
O LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 11:52am On Jul 21, 2020

Psalms 9:10
And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2020

Psalms 13:5
But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2020

Psalms 16:1
Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
Psalms 17:7
Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2020

Psalms 18:2
The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2020

Psalms 18:30
As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.

1 Like

Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by orisa37: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
PNEUMATOLOGY IS SUPREME.

2 Likes

Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 7:26am On Jul 25, 2020

Psalms 20:7
Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2020

Psalms 21:7
For the king trusteth in the LORD, and through the mercy of the most High he shall not be moved.
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by Judybash93(m): 1:15am On Jul 26, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

That is the result of years of brainwashing. Ask them to explain in clear terms how 5G will spread the corona virus and you will hear the most ridiculous excuses.
When the time comes these tools will still use 5G same way they're using 4G and used 3G.
That dumb fraud of a man called Pastor Chris is their poster boy, i don't know if the gel he puts on his hair is sipping into his brain.
Countries with the most overly religious people are also among the poorest... Nigeria, Bangladesh, Pakistan etc.

grin grin oh shhhhiiiiii grin grin
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by Judybash93(m): 1:16am On Jul 26, 2020
ibkonekt:

science has deceived you to high heavens that you dont even question it.

We question science all the time and that's why some scientific innovations don't work.
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2020

Psalms 22:4
Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
orisa37:
PNEUMATOLOGY IS SUPREME.
Correct!
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2020

Psalms 22:5
They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2020

Psalms 22:8
He trusted on the LORD that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2020

Psalms 25:2
O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 9:29am On Jul 30, 2020

Psalms 25:20
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 9:20am On Jul 31, 2020

Psalms 26:1
Judge me, O LORD; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the LORD; therefore I shall not slide.
Re: Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God by BackllGodNaija: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2020
Psalms 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When My Son Survived A Serious Accident, I Didn’t Thank God. I Thanked Honda / "What Does The Bible Say About Gay Marriage / Same Sex Marriage?" / Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.