Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? (3922 Views)

No Love In My Home (advice Pls) / Weird Life. Am I Alone? / My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by Premiumwriter: 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
DCmonster:
How about nightmare man? You young ladies think you can eat your cake and have it back. As a lady if you don't calm your nerves down and find a man at 20-23 while still ten toes down on your stiletto, then am sorry it's gonna take extra hard work later.
leave them.

They think the attention they are getting will be there forever not knowing that after crossing 25 it decreases significantly and once 30+ it takes special grace to find a man.

Age no be just number o. Most men want to marry 20-25. Once you cross that even if you like make you fine pass Shakira once guys know your age they will start doing calculation. Na so that love go quench

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by DCmonster: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Premiumwriter:
leave them.

They think the attention they are getting will be there forever not knowing that after crossing 25 it decreases significantly and once 30+ it takes special grace to find a man.

Age no be just number o. Most men want to marry 20-25. Once you cross that even if you like make you fine pass Shakira once guys know your age they will start doing calculation. Na so that love go quench
Lmao! They don't know.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by malikombi(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
squash47:
Bros, abeg tell us who she be.

I go like know her too.
I
Lol....
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

Abi o...even in my mid fifties, I didn't complain.

I so much love your enthusiasm. Even when all hope appears lost, you still keep pushing on. You are indeed a warrior. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by sisisioge: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ninejaywon:

I so much love your enthusiasm. Even when all hope appears lost, you still keep pushing on. You are indeed a warrior. smiley

Thank you! What can I say...contented me grin grin
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
Well, you aren't alon in this, however, I am not sad about my relationship status, I am even a little bit older. I believe love will come at the right time, for me, this is the tile I've got to achieve my dreams, this is the moment I've got to work, to ensure I create a good future for me, my family and my future family.
I'd admonish you not to worry too much, do not be desperate, do you, go out more but be careful. Use your head. Sis do you...

1 Like

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by Emekaossai(m): 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
prizlezzlalasky:
Hello girlfriend, you just have to relax and be yourself while also working on yourself to become a better version of you for that your dream man ....trust me He ll find you soon.

On a lighter note, I know a lot of single ladies within and even above your age bracket, yours truely is 25 going to 26 , so you see? You are not alone. Please don't let anybody pressure you into going into the wrong hand, it doesn't end well.
Oil dey your head

Secondly, desperation reduces the lady in you and automatically portrays you as a LovePeddler and no man will take you serious.....pls don't tow that part.

Lastly, learn to be happy with yourself , start giving yourself a treat and develop some hobby, also you can join some outreach organisations so that you will be able to socialize.
May the wisdom of God be with you..... love and light.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
So you call that problem
Am fûcking freaking Motherfūcking single and see me nothing do me but although zini don do many shit before but ever since I graduated from school am not in any relationship till date am still single and hairs is not dropping down from my head cause of it
Just know that you're created for someone and someone is created for you ✌️

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by meetme01: 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
CyberEBOLA:

USING A SCALE OF 1 TO 10
1. How ugly are you?
2. What is your level of mouth or body odour?
3. How disabled are you?

You must be insane or mentally deranged for asking the bolded. What has disability got to do with relationship? Are they not humans? I wish I know you in person, you would paid dearly for this statement.

Sometimes, we need to learn how to type. It maybe faceless but don't let the devil pick your call before you regret anything you utter on SM. Remember, disability law is in vogue. Don't be a scapegoat.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by chigoizie7(m): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
RaiStar95:
Hello guys, i created a new account for this purpose. I need your advice. I am going to be 25 years old in a few months time but i am currently not in any relationship. in fact i have not being in any relationship since my former boyfriend broke up with me, two years ago. i moved to a new city early 2019, and have been working there now for almost two years, but no one has seem to pick interest in me. Sometimes, guys start to pick interest but the moment i show that i'm interested, they just back off. It gets lonely atimes and i have been tempted to get back together with my ex, but it did not last because i could not let go of how much he had hurt me in the past. I do not know what to do anymore, but i am scared, i do not want to be alone when i am 30. I am not desperate, but i just want to know if there are other ladies in my shoes. I don't really go out apart from work, weddings and church, i'm an indoor type. I have been advised to go out and hangout more, but that's just not me. Please help, am i the only one in this position?

Check your character. It might be repulsive. At first they seem interested but the moment they start knowing the type of person you are, they back out.

You might not know that some of the character traits you have is bad.
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by CsRockefeller(m): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
sisisioge:

Thank you! What can I say...contented me grin grin

Lol. Both of u are not ok grin
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by Preetti(f): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Blackpearlous:

Lemme be your friend if you are in Lagos, send me a mail and we can be friends online and I can help you with somethings.
things like what?

1 Like

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by Evercurious(f): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
DCmonster:
How about nightmare man? You young ladies think you can eat your cake and have it back. As a lady if you don't calm your nerves down and find a man at 20-23 while still ten toes down on your stiletto, then am sorry it's gonna take extra hard work later.

Sorry ooh. But naa she go go find man?
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
meetme01:

You must be insane or mentally deranged for asking the bolded. What has disability got to do with relationship? Are they not humans? I wish I know you in person, you would paid dearly for this statement.

Sometimes, we need to learn how to type. It maybe faceless but don't let the devil pick your call before you regret anything you utter on SM. Remember, disability law is in vogue. Don't be a scapegoat.
If not that you are daft, you would know that being disabled affects the chances of getting a partner, that was the reason I asked her that question.
Unfortunately, your disability is in the brain, so you wouldn't understand. grin

I think it is better I ignore your posts henceforth, before you infect me with your stupidity.
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by DCmonster: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Evercurious:

Sorry ooh. But naa she go go find man?
Wtf happened to all those one coming around during early adulthood, were they toddlers?
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by sisisioge: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Lol. Both of u are not ok grin

grin grin grin

I no even know the guy, he just decided to pick on my jeje sef grin
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by CsRockefeller(m): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

I no even know the guy, he just decided to pick on my jeje sef grin

Lol. Just like d way u played along, that's a class act.

Still wondering a Yoruba lady is bearing Oge. Do you want us from the east to come pluck you out?
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by Munzy14(m): 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Burgcudi:

Motivational Speaker.
grin grin I know someone must shade that post.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by Munzy14(m): 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
illicit:
I have been on my own for two years now and I enjoy it
As a man, your case is different.. Very easy to be chopping and cleaning mouth the same time with no strings attached.

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by sisisioge: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Lol. Just like d way u played along, that's a class act.

Still wondering a Yoruba lady is bearing Oge. Do you want us from the east to come pluck you out?

Its not Ogechi o...though I love the name. Oge here means fashion in Yoruba. My name is very Yoruba grin
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
DCmonster:
Wtf happened to all those one coming around during early adulthood, were they toddlers?

Are you daft or acting ignorant? As you are right now, are you ready to settle down? How many men do you reckon approach a lady with the intent to wife her immediately?

Set awon time wasters be asking foolish questions

1 Like

Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Premiumwriter:
When we tell them that they are setting unreasonable standards, they will not hear.

Its only when time starts running out that they will start seeing clearly.

No lady is ever single. Go to Facebook and see the number of desperate often genuine guys looking for love but some of these girls are looking for the ready-made guys to come sweep them off their feet.

Go back to your dm and answer those guys which you have said 'over-my-dead body' after checking their profile.

Your partner maybe there.

It's OK that you are desperate now o. Anyone saying you shouldn't be concerned is only trying to soft talk you and downplay the problem.

30+ the hard to find husband o.

I blame the desperate girls who don't know their left from their right for giving you this impression about women and marriage.
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by illicit(m): 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
Munzy14:

As a man, your case is different.. Very easy to be chopping and cleaning mouth the same time with no strings attached.

Lol, chopping and cleaning mouth.... hmmmm

the only thing I am chopping now is food.
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by Justdogood(m): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
RaiStar95:
Hello guys, i created a new account for this purpose. I need your advice. I am going to be 25 years old in a few months time but i am currently not in any relationship. in fact i have not being in any relationship since my former boyfriend broke up with me, two years ago. i moved to a new city early 2019, and have been working there now for almost two years, but no one has seem to pick interest in me. Sometimes, guys start to pick interest but the moment i show that i'm interested, they just back off. It gets lonely atimes and i have been tempted to get back together with my ex, but it did not last because i could not let go of how much he had hurt me in the past. I do not know what to do anymore, but i am scared, i do not want to be alone when i am 30. I am not desperate, but i just want to know if there are other ladies in my shoes. I don't really go out apart from work, weddings and church, i'm an indoor type. I have been advised to go out and hangout more, but that's just not me. Please help, am i the only one in this position?

Hello dear. I dont know you.
But if you dont mind we can just be friends. I also stay in ph.
I will drop my number here. Please dont call me cos i wont answer for now. This number am dropping here is the number in my modem.
Just for me to be safe from scammers and fraudsters. Please send a message with this your nairaland username and tell me its you. I will reply.
We can just be friends, I bet you you won't regret it.
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by remsonik(f): 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hmmm, my dear wipe your tears smile. I am 30+ yet not married but at the right time I know God will do it.
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by NNAMDIII(m): 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
RaiStar95:
ehn I wouldn't say you're desperate but u know you're a female and you guys don't have time, I think why guys don't rush you might be because you're not that beautiful, if I'm right then start taking good care of yourself, buy good clothes and don't forget to work out frequently.

My own opinion sha
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by DreamyEyes: 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Are you daft or acting ignorant? As you are right now, are you ready to settle down? How many men do you reckon approach a lady with the intent to wife her immediately?

Set awon time wasters be asking foolish questions
you just come, throw shade, comot. you no even leave 1 shishin of advice for OP undecided

Na wa
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by CsRockefeller(m): 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
sisisioge:

Its not Ogechi o...though I love the name. Oge here means fashion in Yoruba. My name is very Yoruba grin

Like Omotosho Damilola Ireoluwa smiley
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by sisisioge: 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Like Omotosho Damilola Ireoluwa smiley

grin grin grin

Like Wuraola Asake Adeife tongue
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
DreamyEyes:
you just come, throw shade, comot. you no even leave 1 shishin of advice for OP undecided

Na wa

I dey vex. Sorry grin grin
Re: I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone? by CsRockefeller(m): 12:28am On Jul 06, 2020
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

Like Wuraola Asake Adeife tongue

Na wa o! shocked

You a Princess?

You from Osun? Sounds like a name from Oduduwa's village.

Anyway, my brothers from d east will consider you provided you don't cook with locust beans. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Broke Up After Four Years / Problems Facing Our Youth On Relationship / Man Or Woman Who Suffer Heartbreak Most ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.