Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Can We Pray Together? - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Pray Together? (37039 Views)

Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed / Can We Pray Together? / Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2009
Can the whole of Nairaland kindly pray for me that as i go for my canadian visa interview very soon that may i find favor b4 the eyes of d interviewers at the embassy.
Thank u all faithful nlders.God bless u all richly.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by kmons: 10:43am On May 05, 2009
It is well.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 08, 2009
Really, God has been faithful has been the testimony.

To the wearied heart, never give up, your miracle is on the way. God is alive to work it out for you!
You may not know when, how, but definitely, He will do it again. He will make a way where there is no way.
He will dry your tears and replace it with JOY unspeakable.

Nice Weekend.

Keep on expecting something good . . . . .  cheesy
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Adennem(f): 3:29pm On May 13, 2009
brein, It is well with you in Jesus Name Amem
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 15, 2009
. . . . May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you. . . .Amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Adennem(f): 3:06pm On May 21, 2009
Dear Lord, I thank you for your love and mercy upon my live. I thank you for the testimonies and answers to my prayers. You have been so good and wonderful to me even when I reject and offend you time without number.

Wonderful FATHER I feel so sorry and ashamed of my slef for neglecting you and feeling that you can't answer my prayer any more, because the answers was not as fast as i want them to be.

And I now know how much i have suffered as a result, but hope I can gain all back. Thank you once again dear Lord and saviour.

please for very body in this forum to please pary for me. that the emptiness that i once feels to be fill by the power of his grace,
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2009
@Adenmen

Sure you are good!
I wish you God's best in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2009
Dear Lord

Thank you for the gift of life.
For the miracle of sleeping and waking up, I am not ungrateful.
Despite many odds and life's challenges that sometimes come our way
You've been faithful and remained faithful to your truthful course

As we step into a new month and 2nd half of the year 2009
We pray Your mercies guide us, we pray Your favour finds us
we pray Your blessings be with us
And you grant unto us the grace to step into the Future that we've always pictured
Let our expections be not cut short in Jesus name.

Let your peace continually reign in our lives, businesses, families, nation etc.

You are the God of our Fathers, never cease to be our God

Ma a jo ba lo Oluwa (2ce)
Ijo ye ti a ko le ro loye
Alagbara ta la le fi o we
Ijo ba re dun mo wa ye ye oooooooo
Ma ma jo ba lo Oluwa!

Reign Master Jesus, Reign in our lives now and forever. Amen

Happy New Month of Jubilation to you and to you!!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2009
I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by chummy2010: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2009
coolhi I see this as an avenue to unite and bring together the race known as the christain race.

I will be very glad if noticed can be sent to me on what it take to mAKE THIS A Dream come true.

I also want to say a very big HiII to all of you who are into this forum

Bye
Re: Can We Pray Together? by grace5: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2009
I NEED YOUR HELP, DEAR LORD! IF I AM A PART OF THE PROBLEMS IN MY LIFE, REVEAL WHERE I AM NOT DOING RIGHT IN YOUR SIGHT. SHOW ME MY SINS AND WHERE I AM FAILING OR HAVE FAILED IN THE PAST. I AM TOTALLY THINE. TELL ME CLEARLY IF I AM BLOCKING MY OWN PRAYERS THROUGH SIN. DEAR LORD, I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO STAND BETWEEN US. LET YOUR WORK BEGIN NOW IN ME, AND THEN MAKE THE OTHER CHANGES THAT ARE NEEDED FOR A PERFECT WORK. I KNOW YOUR WORD DECLARES: JER 17:9 “The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked; who can know it?” YOU KNOW ME, MY LORD, AND THERE IS NOTHING HIDDEN FROM YOUR EYES. CREATE IN ME A CLEAN HEART AND RENEW A RIGHT SPIRIT WITHIN ME.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by nkirubb: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2009
i love this idea and happy to be part of it.

i lost my best friend last week after child birth. please pray for her husband, family and friends.

thanks
Re: Can We Pray Together? by grace5: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2009
PRAYER
=======
Father, thank you for Your Son, Jesus, and all you have done for us. Please give us wisdom and discernment to understand what you are saying - and the courage and strength to step forward and do what you've called us to in this time.
In Jesus' name, Amen.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by grace5: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2009
Take me as I am with all my sin and shame"Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed;
save me, and I shall be saved." Jer. 17:14

Here is this sin! Save me from it!
Here is this snare! Break it to pieces!
Here is this lust! Lord, subdue it!
Here is this temptation! Deliver me out of it!
Here is my proud heart! Lord, humble it!
Here is my unbelieving heart!
Take it away, and give me faith;
give me submission to Your mind and will.

IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Re: Can We Pray Together? by yjay(f): 10:21am On Aug 14, 2009
Dear Lord,
I thank u for today, thank you for the grace to wake up this morning, thank you for my family, my friends, my loved ones, pple i know even the ones i dont! I ask that you make me a channel of blessing to as many pple as i come in contact with today,this month & even throughout the year! I ask Father that what i am trusting in you for, you ll bring it to pass in my life! Let today yield good things for everyone of us! thank u for answered prayers in Jesus name i pray!
AMEN!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by grace5: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2009
“Lord, I put myself on the altar. Lord change me,
mold me and re-create me into whatever you would have me be,
so that I can fulfill the calling that you have placed on my life.
Father, remove the chains that I have placed on myself,
or that have been placed on me and take me out of the box,
to fulfill Your Word over me.”
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Aladunni(f): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2009
Hi everyone,

I need brethren to raise prayers for my dad, he is on a sick bed presently. We realized it is more of a spiritual attack than a medical thing. We are trying to do all we can medically. (kindly check my last posts for some details). He has always stood for the truth according to the integrity of his heart. He loves God and has always followed his ways. I need the Lord to show us mercy over his life, because it is standing for the truth that brought the attack. It is well with us. Prayers had been raised for my nephew on this forum before and I had testimonies, It can and will happen again. Thank you all
Re: Can We Pray Together? by posakosa(m): 6:56am On Sep 05, 2009
Pls help me pray for the quick death and passing of James Bassey.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by chic2pimp(m): 6:58am On Sep 05, 2009
posakosa:

Pls help me pray for the quick death and passing of James Bassey.
grin grin grin U no well ooo. Na who tell u say GOD dey answer wayo prayers? undecided
Re: Can We Pray Together? by posakosa(m): 7:06am On Sep 05, 2009
no be wayo prayers jo, even the bible talk say ask and you shall recieve,

Didn't god kill the Egyptians for the Isrealites,

I will really appreciate it if you can pray for the quick death and passing of James Bassey, and the congregation says *Ameen*
Re: Can We Pray Together? by chic2pimp(m): 7:16am On Sep 05, 2009
posakosa:

no be wayo prayers jo, even the bible talk say ask and you shall recieve,

Didn't god kill the Egyptians for the Isrealites,

I will really appreciate it if you can pray for the quick death and passing of James Bassey, and the congregation says *Ameen*
U don kolo for head. Berra go and pray in the sango shrine. Nah who go follow u say dat word. Lai lai no be me.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by posakosa(m): 7:34am On Sep 05, 2009
chic2pimp:

U don kolo for head. Berra go and pray in the sango shrine. Nah who go follow u say dat word. Lai lai no be me.

why not ? Isn't that is what is written in the Bible. god strikes many people/enemies dead for this children.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by posakosa(m): 7:34am On Sep 05, 2009
ABORU ABOYE ABOSISE BARA MI AGBONMIREGUN BARA PETU
ELA RO WA ELA RO WA ELA RO WA
IFA BIO BA NLO S'OKO KI O DE ORUNMILA AJANA BI O BA NLO S'ODO KO BO
BI O BA NBE NIWORAN NIBI OJUMO RERE GBE MO WA KI O RO WA DANDAN
ILAKOSINMOBA KI GBOHUN OMO RE KI O MA TARA JEJE
TATI WERE NI TEKUTE ILE
ERE GEGE NI TEKU AGEGE
IFA DAKUN WA GBEMI OMO OYARA YARA
IFA DAKUN WA GBEMI OMO OYORO YORO
IFA DAKUN WA GBEMI OMO OKORO BI ENI DA IDE

IRO NI WON NPA IFA O LE PARUN
EKE NI WON NSE IFA O LE PARUN
ATELEWO LABA'LA A O MENI TO KO
EKE NI N WON NSE IFA O LE PARUN
Re: Can We Pray Together? by yjay(f): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2009
Aladunni:

Hi everyone,

I need brethren to raise prayers for my dad, he is on a sick bed presently. We realized it is more of a spiritual attack than a medical thing. We are trying to do all we can medically. (kindly check my last posts for some details). He has always stood for the truth according to the integrity of his heart. He loves God and has always followed his ways. I need the Lord to show us mercy over his life, because it is standing for the truth that brought the attack. It is well with us. Prayers had been raised for my nephew on this forum before and I had testimonies, It can and will happen again. Thank you all

I pray that God will rebuke every spirit of infirmity & affliction on the life of your dad in Jesus name! Every attack on his life is rendered powerless & May God protect & keep him in jesus name AMEN!

Father i thank u for this morning, thank u for my family, my friends & my loved ones ! I ask that your favor & mercy be on every one of us throughout this wk, this mth and the rest of the yr in jesus name.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Maykelly(f): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2009
Do not be deceived, we cannot pray together. because some worship the non living things, then some worship dead gods and the blessed worship the Only True Living God Jehovah. and pray in Jesus Name cheesy cheesy
Re: Can We Pray Together? by FunmyKemmy(f): 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2009
Glory be to Our God, Hallelu,
Re: Can We Pray Together? by FunmyKemmy(f): 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2009
How do you mean?
Re: Can We Pray Together? by posakosa(m): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2009
Im praying for the quick death and passing of James Bassey.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by r231(m): 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2009
posakosa:

Im praying for the quick death and passing of James Bassey.

HA
Re: Can We Pray Together? by posakosa(m): 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2009
whats funny na ?
Re: Can We Pray Together? by grace5: 9:23am On Sep 11, 2009
A PRAYER FROM GOD’S WORD:

Ephesians 3:14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height -- 19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. 20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2009
AMEN, AMEN and AMEN.

Shalom!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Paul Enenche's Sister Slaps Church Member For Crying During Sammoses Burial / Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness / Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.