Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Can We Pray Together? - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Pray Together? (37036 Views)

Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed / Can We Pray Together? / Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Pray Together? by chibaby5(f): 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2009
@topic

this is a really nice idea. .i luv it!. . . where hve i bn all ds while really thoughtful of u OlowoTee. . .I pray God's blessingz on u n his Joy ur strength. . . stay blessed bbz
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2009
What?. She's among Them too. . . shocked shocked Oh!!,i didn't knew about it embarassed
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Maykelly(f): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2009
Yes we can - if only we worship the True Jehovah God.

And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by grace5: 9:29am On Sep 14, 2009

Lord, forgive me for my sin of anxiety. I renounce fear. I declare that my soul is your property, that You have promised to care for me. I believe Your word. I come to You and entrust all I am into Your love and care. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 14, 2009
Aladuni needs your prayers, please. . . .

Hi everyone,

I need brethren to raise prayers for my dad, he is on a sick bed presently. We realized it is more of a spiritual attack than a medical thing. We are trying to do all we can medically. (kindly check my last posts for some details). He has always stood for the truth according to the integrity of his heart. He loves God and has always followed his ways. I need the Lord to show us mercy over his life, because it is standing for the truth that brought the attack. It is well with us. Prayers had been raised for my nephew on this forum before and I had testimonies, It can and will happen again. Thank you all

Thank you for spending those seconds/minutes in prayers. . . .
Re: Can We Pray Together? by grace5: 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2009

Father, forgive us when we ignore your Precious Spirit. We ask for mercy and revelation to embrace your Spirit and not just Your Son. Teach us how to hear from Heaven, to walk in your Ways, to flow in Your Wisdom and Compassion, to be intimate with Your Spirit and to understand that He does not speak on His own authority, but on Yours.  In Jesus name Amen.

Re: Can We Pray Together? by grace5: 10:01am On Sep 18, 2009
God bless you and keep you
God makes His face to shine upon you
God flood you with favor
and give you peace in Jesus name Amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by r231(m): 11:44am On Sep 18, 2009
grace5:

God bless you and keep you
God makes His face to shine upon you
God flood you with favor
and give you peace in Jesus name Amen

AMEN
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2009
A very FAT AMEN to that @grace.

Topic.
Whose leading the prayers here??
Re: Can We Pray Together? by tkb417(m): 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2009
in the house of God, their is fullness of joy
baskin in that joy, i pray for Gods protection, guidance, blessings and favour

i pray everythn we lay our hands on, we shall prosper

we shall not lack
we shall not sorrow, we shall not weep for our beloved ones
as the year is running to an end, all our aspirations/hope shall not be cut short

we shall be celebrated even before the end of this year
May the good Lord bless us all

AMEN! cool
Re: Can We Pray Together? by grace5: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2009
This is an anti-evil Prayer.

In the name of JESUS, I cover myself and the one reading this with the Blood of JESUS. I ask for giant warrior angels to protect us. As your war club and weapons of war, I break down, undam, and blow up all walls of protection around all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, sorcerers, and the like, and I break the power of all curses, hexes, vexes, spells, charms, fetishes, psychic prayers, psychic thoughts, all witchcraft, sorcery, magic, voodoo, all mind control, jinxes, potions, bewitchments, death, destruction, sickness, pain, torment, psychic power, psychic warfare, prayer chains, incense and candle burning, incantations, chanting, blessings, hoodoo, crystals, root works, and everything else being sent my way, or my family member's way, or any Deliverance Ministries way, and I return it, and the demons to the sender, SEVENFOLD, and I bind it to them by the Blood of Jesus, and I cut and burn their ungodly silver cord and lay lines, in JESUS' Name.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by r231(m): 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2009
^^^^^^ AMEN

God bless you protect you and your family, continue to give you knowledge and wisdom more anointing in Jesus name.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by grace5: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2009
curse breaking :

Father Everything that has been allowed to bruise my life, I now cancel it. I call Heaven and earth to witness that I will not be bound with the curse of poverty any longer. I come against the enemy coming in and robbing from me, taking the things that are precious and robbing me of good.
in JESUS name
Re: Can We Pray Together? by grace5: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2009
continue :DIY

I break the curse of verbal abuse and physical abuse. (Many times as children we were whipped, beaten, cursed at and it left a mark on our personality.) I come against that spirit of abuse and I break the curses of damnation,limitation,evil proclamation in JESUS' Name.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Anamelechi: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2009
Amen and Amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by grace5: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2009
Lord, thank you for your love, and for the life, death, and resurrection of Your Son. We ask for forgiveness for the areas we each need it, and we accept and thank you for it, and for breakthrough and restoration. We ask that you would cause us to rise above the circumstances, and to stand in courage and faith in You and Your promises. Amen.

Re: Can We Pray Together? by posakosa(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2009
May James Bassey be buried before this year ends.

Somebody say Amen: Ameeeen! wink wink
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2009
posakosa:

May James Bassey be buried before this year ends.

Somebody say Amen: Ameeeen! wink wink

What does it profit you to pray for someone's death? It's pretty unfair and uncalled for!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Aladunni(f): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2009
Lord I thank you for this thread, thank you because above all you are Jehovah Rapha, The Balm of Gilead, The I AM that I AM, the Ancient of Days, you have done it before and you will surely do it again. Remember there is a covenant of good health made between you and my family every year, and i believe if there is going to be a default it will never be from you but us. Now in any way any member of my family had defaulted so much my dad had to be this sick, then may it please you to show Mercy tonight. May it please you to set your word and heal of every strange illness. You promised not afflict us with disease of the egyptian and upon this word we stand, may we not be put to shame In Jesus Name. Every fluid in his brain should dry by the coming of the fire of the Holy Ghost tonight in Jesus Name. Let every accusing finger wither tonight in Jesus Name. You promised that we shall not bring forth for trouble and that we will not plant and another reap, why will he spend his retirement ill. Jehovah I call with a clear heart tonight, please heal my father. He had known you all his life and he still promised to dedicate his retirement to you why will the enemies be allowed to cut him short. Lord show mercy one more time, Baba show mercy one more time, let the blood of Jesus speak a better thing tonight than the blood of Abel. Raise a standard against enemies that come like flood and scatter them in the unity. We have every conviction in our hearts that THIS IS NOT UNTO DEATH but i feel the suffering is enough, the emotional trauma we are also going through is not good for us either. Please in you Jehovah is our help, you are our Shield and Buckler, the Bishop of our soul and the lifter up of our head. The WAY, please teach us on the next action to take. Thank you for all things.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by grace5: 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2009
Please will you join me in prayer?

"Heavenly Father, we thank you and praise you! We stand humbly at the foot of your Cross as Your children, and we ask You Father, in the name of your Son Jesus, to send Your Holy Spirit to all Muslims that they may recognise Jesus to be Your Son, to be the Truth the Way and the Life. That they may love Him and follow Him and share in the Joy of knowing Him, share in the peace and security of being in His presence. That they may receive the Holy Spirit with all the gifts of service. That they may be filled with love for one another, Your love, and that they may walk on Your path and spread the Good News so that all Glory, Power and Honour will be Yours Almighty Father! In Jesus' sweet precious name. Amen!"

Re: Can We Pray Together? by Aladunni(f): 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2009
Aladunni:

Lord I thank you for this thread, thank you because above all you are Jehovah Rapha, The Balm of Gilead, The I AM that I AM, the Ancient of Days, you have done it before and you will surely do it again. Remember there is a covenant of good health made between you and my family every year, and i believe if there is going to be a default it will never be from you but us. Now in any way any member of my family had defaulted so much my dad had to be this sick, then may it please you to show Mercy tonight. May it please you to set your word and heal of every strange illness. You promised not afflict us with disease of the egyptian and upon this word we stand, may we not be put to shame In Jesus Name. Every fluid in his brain should dry by the coming of the fire of the Holy Ghost tonight in Jesus Name. Let every accusing finger wither tonight in Jesus Name. You promised that we shall not bring forth for trouble and that we will not plant and another reap, why will he spend his retirement ill. Jehovah I call with a clear heart tonight, please heal my father. He had known you all his life and he still promised to dedicate his retirement to you why will the enemies be allowed to cut him short. Lord show mercy one more time, Baba show mercy one more time, let the blood of Jesus speak a better thing tonight than the blood of Abel. Raise a standard against enemies that come like flood and scatter them in the unity. We have every conviction in our hearts that THIS IS NOT UNTO DEATH but i feel the suffering is enough, the emotional trauma we are also going through is not good for us either. Please in you Jehovah is our help, you are our Shield and Buckler, the Bishop of our soul and the lifter up of our head. The WAY, please teach us on the next action to take. Thank you for all things.

Even now that he has come to meet you, i wont cease praising you cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

GONE TOO SOON PAPA
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:13am On Nov 01, 2009
[size=13pt]I have so much to do that I shall spend the first three hours in prayer. . . . . embarassed[/size]
Re: Can We Pray Together? by grace5: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2009
I pray that the Lord will deliver you from the mouth of lions,and deliver you from wicked men

in JESUS name  Amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by bukystar: 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2009
Father, Lord and Saviour I pray that my expectations and that of those who trust in you not be cut off this year in Jesus' name. According to your word Lord, crown this year with goodness for us in Jesus' name.

Thank you Lord for answering my prayer.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 3:51am On May 29, 2010
Thank God for a brand new day!

It's been a while friends. I know the Lord has been so faithful to us all, regardless of whatever storm we're passing through or might have passed through! His plan for our lives still hold and nothing on earth would change it. Amen.

Don't hesitate to send in your prayer points, for our God is still in the business of doing wondrous things. He's the Master and there is nothing that the Master cannot do.

Stay Blessed. smiley
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 02, 2010
@Ogaga4luv

. . .not until i checked on your profile, did i understand who you are and whom you profess to worship. But, come to think of it, you don't need to disturb this thread with your bad postings. . . . . .Pls, do respect our Faith. even, if you do not believe that there is a GOd in heaven. WE DO.

I pray God touches your heart and make you see the true light in CHRIST JESUS. Amen!

Happy New Months, Friends. smiley
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Gfrey(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2010
@ Aladunni
May His Grace and Peace abide with u in dis times and season, May He comfort you and strengthen you in your Innerman than any one can, If Papa was saved, he has enterd into God's RESt, For to absent in The Body is to Be Present with The Lord where no sorrow or pain exits, Take Courage fpr God has NOT FORSAKEN YOU!

@ ALL

Introducing: "PRAYER BANQUET", A Feast of Prayer and Miracles, EVERY SUNDAY@ 5PM, @ Our Temproray Location off Calvary road,Mararba-Nyaynya Abuja, Welcome to AUGUST,your month of UNLIMITED RESOURCES(EPH 3:20;PHILI 4:19), Get set for Strange Ideas, Unprecedented Favours and Unlimited Supply of Supernatural Resources all throughout the Month, IT IS YOUR MONTH OF LIMITLESS ADDITIONS!

Prayer Hotlines, 08030736343,
LOve you all
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:01am On Aug 03, 2010
[size=13pt]Thank you. . . lipsrsealed

well , you have just spoke your mind and i like em. . .checking my page is cool anyway but you still have more things to know about em. I was an X - Christian but not now . you know? i have to full right to say whatever i wanna say about God or Jesus since i was practicing same faith like you -- I and your God have a very big score to settle . . . .please , don't interfere on this matter because he have mess em up in so many ways and i won't allow em to keep cheating the world. cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]

OlowoTee:

@Ogaga4luv

. . .not until i checked on your profile, did i understand who you are and whom you profess to worship. But, come to think of it, you don't need to disturb this thread with your bad postings. . . . . .Pls, do respect our Faith. even, if you do not believe that there is a GOd in heaven. WE DO.

I pray God touches your heart and make you see the true light in CHRIST JESUS. Amen!

Happy New Months, Friends. smiley
Re: Can We Pray Together? by seyibrown(f): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2010
What's happened to this thread? Please don't let it die!

Please spare 5 - 10 mins a day to pray as follows for Children and vulnerable, especially in Nigeria:

1. Ask God to release any children/vulnerable people who are in bondage of sexual abuse;
2. Ask God to send help for them;
3. Ask God to expose perpetrators (and perpetrators to be) of any such crimes against our children/vulnerable people;
4. Ask God to forgive us, heal us, heal our children (of any hurt or damage as a result of any abuse suffered) and protect them;
5. Ask God to give any one who abuses children/vulnerable people a recompense that they cannot hide within 30 days of any of them perpetrating any such acts.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:38am On Aug 03, 2010
[size=13pt]I must let this thread to Die. . . !! lipsrsealed
[/size]
seyibrown:

What's happened to this thread? Please don't let it die!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by seyibrown(f): 11:46am On Aug 03, 2010
I must let this thread to Die. . . !!

It won't die, honey! It has received life again in the name of Jesus! Amen!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:50am On Aug 03, 2010
[size=13pt]You know? Praying is like noise making and i hate em when seeing people praying and no result. . . . at the end they blame it on Satan who doesn't know why God is a Sadist and just too wicked to answer his own people .

I tell you honey. . . . Religion is causing confusion in the world , things are happening ooo!! wink
[/size]

seyibrown:

It won't die, honey! It has received life again in the name of Jesus! Amen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Church Resumption: Guidelines By Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos / Paul Enenche's Sister Slaps Church Member For Crying During Sammoses Burial / Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.