Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Can We Pray Together? - Religion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Pray Together? (37069 Views)

Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed / Can We Pray Together? / Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Pray Together? by seyibrown(f): 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2010
I must let this thread to Die. . . !!

You know? Praying is like noise making and i hate em when seeing people praying and no result. . . . at the end they blame it on Satan who doesn't know why God is a Sadist and just too wicked to answer his own people .

I tell you honey. . . . Religion is causing confusion in the world , things are happening ooo!!

@Ogaga4Luv

In the name of Jesus, the spirit of antagonism to the word of God in your life is bound! Silence, in the name of Jesus! This thread is loosed in the name of Jesus! Testimonies to the glory of God concerning answers to joint prayers on this thread will abound in the name of Jesus!

(120106 . . . . . . . . . . . )
Re: Can We Pray Together? by seyibrown(f): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2010
What's happened to this thread? Please don't let it die!

Please spare 5 - 10 mins a day to pray as follows for Children and vulnerable, especially in Nigeria:

1. Ask God to release any children/vulnerable people who are in bondage of sexual abuse;
2. Ask God to send help for them;
3. Ask God to expose perpetrators (and perpetrators to be) of any such crimes against our children/vulnerable people;
4. Ask God to forgive us, heal us, heal our children (of any hurt or damage as a result of any abuse suffered) and protect them;
5. Ask God to give any one who abuses children/vulnerable people a recompense that they cannot hide within 30 days of any of them perpetrating any such acts.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2010
seyibrown:

Please spare 5 - 10 mins a day to pray as follows for Children and vulnerable, especially in Nigeria:

1. Ask God to release any children/vulnerable people who are in bondage of sexual abuse;
3. Ask God to expose perpetrators (and perpetrators to be) of any such crimes against our children/vulnerable people;
4. Ask God to forgive us, heal us, heal our children (of any hurt or damage as a result of any abuse suffered) and protect them;
5. Ask God to give any one who abuses children/vulnerable people a recompense that they cannot hide within 30 days of any of them perpetrating any such acts.

Goodluck with that!! You are better off asking God to save a bible from burning than him doing any of the above.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by seyibrown(f): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2010
Goodluck with that!! You are better off asking God to save a bible from burning than him doing any of the above.

@Okija_juju,

This thread is for those who want to pray together! It's okay if you do not want to pray along with us about that particular post. You cannot discourage those who are moved by the spirit of God to pray from praying. The best bit is that you cannot hinder our prayers from being answered  grin  grin  grin. Greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2010
He that is in you?! grin grin grin grin

Very funny!!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2010
[size=13pt]This Christian woman sef undecided

See lemmi just tell you're only wasting your prayers on me. . . it won't work in as much Satan is in total control . keep praying until fowl grow teeth .

Funny you don't seem to co- operate with us , the agents of darkness . lolz grin grin grin grin wink
[/size]

seyibrown:

@Ogaga4Luv

In the name of Jesus, the spirit of antagonism to the word of God in your life is bound! Silence, in the name of Jesus! This thread is loosed in the name of Jesus! Testimonies to the glory of God concerning answers to joint prayers on this thread will abound in the name of Jesus!

(120106 . . . . . . . . . . . )

Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]This Christian woman sef undecided

See lemmi just tell you're only wasting your prayers on me. . . it won't work in as much Satan is in total control . keep praying until fowl grow teeth .

Funny you don't seem to co- operate with us , the agents of darkness . lolz grin grin grin grin wink
[/size]

whats ur mission here mr devil?
grin
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2010
[size=13pt]Oh you haven't still know my mission. . . ? no , i hardly believe this my dear .

Anyway, my mission is to steal , kill and destroy Religious dogma's from the surface of the earth and bring out a new kind of life style / path where everyone can live in one accord . wink
[/size]

toba:

whats your mission here mr devil?
grin
Re: Can We Pray Together? by seyibrown(f): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2010
Please pray along with me concerning a friend whose daughter has been missing for some 3 years now.

1. Ask God to reveal the secret behind her disappearance and whereabouts, and help bring her back to her family.

Thank you all!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by wakes: 5:02am On Aug 08, 2010
may your heart desires be granted in jesus name, amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by wakes: 5:07am On Aug 08, 2010
sis, receive your healing in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by femy2010(m): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2010
Kindly pray for an upward growth in my business and good health for me and my family.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by heyma: 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2010
Your prayers, to overcome the enormous burden I have this month and next month.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 15, 2010
seyibrown:

Please pray along with me concerning a friend whose daughter has been missing for some 3 years now.

1. Ask God to reveal the secret behind her disappearance and whereabouts, and help bring her back to her family.

Thank you all!

Lord, into Thy Hands do we commit this child. We pray it be well with her, we pray she be found and brought back home in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by heyma: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2010
heyma:

Your prayers, to overcome the enormous burden I have this month and next month.

That was 2 months ago.

Thank you to everyone involved, I was able to see through both tough months.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by uche13: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2010
Pls pray with me, i am ending my yuth service this week and my boss is considering whether to retain me or not and i will get a reply this week. Thanks.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2010
Prayer Request via text Message: "Kindly Join us in praying for my immediate elder sister. She's due for delivery but the baby is too big @ 4.5kg. CS is being suggested. Pls, pray that both of them be safe"

In Jesus name, we ask that both mother and baby be in perfect condition for delivery. It is well, AMEN.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by donline: 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2010
pray 4 me bro/sis
i need GOD divine mercy in all ared of my life
thanks
Re: Can We Pray Together? by gEE10(f): 11:58pm On Oct 28, 2010
All those whose prayers are still awaiting divine touch from Heaven through this thread, shall by HIS Grace shout ''HALLELUYAH'' to the Glory of our God.

My brethren, I need intercessory prayers concerning 2 of my female in-laws living in my house. They have been up to a lot of things for about a year now so much
that husband now rarely sees anything wrong in their negative and disrespective attitude towards me when i complain to him or even when it happens in his very presence.
He believes whatever they say about me and instantly uses that as a basis to attack and harass me.

Just 3 days ago, in the morning, the lord opened my eyes to see that one of the girls placed a cooking pot in my kitchen on the camp gas we only use when we run out of our
usual cooking gas, I reached for the lid and lifted it up and found some water seriously boiling. Then I was thinking why was she using the camp gas instead of the other one that was replaced 2 days ago.

Interpretation holds that that girl (still in secondary sch) is planning something very very wicked on me and my matrimony which I may find out about.

I Pray that by the Power of the living God that I service she and all that she's been doing and planing shall be exposed and receive utter disgrace. Let all the
evil/wickedness that she represent in my home return sevenfold to her and her cohorts. For as long as she lives, breaths, eats, drinks & walk in my home, her peace will
remain seized until the day she is exposed, confesses and disgraced out of my home in the Mighty Name of Jesus. AAAAAAAAAAmeeeeeen.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by seyibrown(f): 8:16am On Oct 29, 2010
gEE10,

In Jesus name, take your rightful place in your home. We decree the peace of God upon your life, your home, and all round about you, in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Almuhandis: 12:25am On Oct 30, 2010
cool Amin-yesua huwa ibnu Allahu
Re: Can We Pray Together? by seyibrown(f): 1:49am On Nov 08, 2010
Please, kindly pray along with me for the favour of God upon my life this week. I seek the kind of favour Esther found when she brought the matter of Haman before the King! God bless you all!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by seyibrown(f): 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2010
I found favour! Glory be to God who fights our battles! Thank you all for praying along!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by seyibrown(f): 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2010
Let us remember to always pray for our fellow Christians all over the world that are under the slavery, persecution and oppression of 'Egypt' and ask God to bring them out so that they can serve him. Every arm of 'Egypt' in their lives should be be swallowed up like the armies of Egypt before Israel, and that these 'Egyptians' be seen no more!

And let us specifically pray for the liberation of Somalia, for every stronghold of darkness over that Land to be destroyed; That for every one person persecuted for coming to Christ, the Lord will raise up thousands for his name sake. Amen.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2010
We thank you, Oh Lord, for all of our requests that you granted.

We thank Thee for how much You loved us and gave yourself for us.

We thank Thee for this year that is passing by and we look forward to a more beautiful and fulfilling year 2011.

We say thank You for all You've done and yet to do, pls, Lord, do give us the courage to wait on You for every promises given. Help our little faith and make us grow in Thy grace. Thine, are we and forever will be, help us Lord, for in Thee we trust, and let not our enemies triumph over us.

Pls, make year 2011 a new year indeed. Let the barren rejoice and be glad with thy blessings and fruits of the womb. Let those without job be satisfied with Thy goodness and immeasurable blessings. Let the weak be Stronger and fit for greater accomplishment. Let all those who'd call upon You, be not disappointed but renewed in faith. Make us glad, oh Lord as you provide all of our needs and grant unto us the grace to live a life that pleases You at all times. Make us rapturable in Jesus name we worship and believe. Amen.

smiley
Re: Can We Pray Together? by seyibrown(f): 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2011
Happy new year!

Please could we pray as the spirit leads for the lady whose story his reported on these links:

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=59145437587&topic=18414  and : http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=59145437587&topic=18414

PLEASE LET US REMEMBER TO SET ASIDE TIME TO PRAY FOR OTHERS, ESPECIALLY THE VULNERABLE! There are many like 'Maimuna' whose story do not make it to the papers! Let us continually ask for God's mercy, deliverance, protection for them. Time spent in prayer for others is not lost as God ANSWERS PRAYERS and he is the rewarder of our faith!

seyibrown:

I pray that in this new year, God's glory will be evident in every area of our lives for a testimony of his greatness for all around us! Amen!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2011
@SeyiBrown
good suggestion you've got. It's a new year, i believe we can start a new prayer pattern. Let's schedule an online prayer time/day. Maybe once in a week or two weeks depending on how often we receive prayer requests.smiley

happy new year! May this year be real new and happy for every member. God bless, smiley
Re: Can We Pray Together? by femib26(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2011
We have to revive this forum pls.
Anybody in agreement?
Re: Can We Pray Together? by seyibrown(f): 11:54pm On Jul 14, 2011
^^^Definitely! I was gonna post today before I saw your post!

Please, say a BIG 'THANK YOU' to God on my behalf! This last few weeks have been tough but he took me through it! He surprised me so wonderfully in the last few days and especially today! Even in our unfaithfulness God is ever faithful!  My faith shook but God showed me his promises are unshakeable! I am sure we have all been there sometime; that place where our faith shakes! He is the God of 'LAST MINUTE WONDERS'!  smiley  smiley I couldn't have done it on my own!

Alleluia! I am grateful, Father!  smiley  smiley
Re: Can We Pray Together? by williams20(m): 4:46am On Jul 15, 2011
Great to meet a team of intercessors.feel free to send prayer rqust to
petertobi22@gmail.com
Men ought always 2 pray.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Sanjanets(f): 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2011
Am so glad to knw dia's a thread like dis.Am so impressed.! May God's blessings remain with us IJN,Amen.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2011
I have a testimony.

trully, it's been four years since we started this thread
and thus far, God has been True, Faithful and Good!

I remember the exact period when i felt the urge to initiate this praying pattern
It was at a time when one of my loved ones was going through difficult situation in his life,
and things were really hard, bad and most challenging for him. This fellow lost his job few months after his wedding etc. It was a very trying period for him and it affected us all.

then, God popped in the idea to establish a medium whereby people could pray for one another on/offline. And, I remember posting in prayer requests on his behalf some years back.

Today, It's been a wonderful story, a different story of upliftment and greatness. He is no longer where he used to be. Few months after we kicked off this group, he got a job with an airline, few weeks ago, he got an international offer to work outside the country and with a good pay.

I really want to say, thank God for the breakthrough and to all who responded to pray along for him, May God meet you at the point of your needs. May He embarras you with greatness and goodness!!

I'm so happy for him, really.

It's 4 years now, It's 4years, and God had a PLAN.

Each time I think of his present status, I remember NAIRALAND praying team.

God bless. I can't wait to pray on more requests in heree smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness / Meet Jane Watiri: Kenyan Prostitute Turned Pastor & Motivational Speaker / Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.