Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To (3666 Views)

How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) / How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / How Masturbation Turned My Life Upside Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by Makavelli25: 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
Before having a girlfriend i was the kind of guy that
1. Doesnt take my baths for days
2. Go 4 to 5 days on one cloth
3. My room may not be swept withing weeks
But since i met this girl
I always take my bath every morning,because i dont know,she may visit anytime. I change clothes everyday
My room is always neat. And the best of it all,i got addicted to reading,she is brilliant and may ask me any question any time.

Damilola changed my life and i appreciate her.
Today is her birthday
Help me message her and tell her OSAGIE love her.
I REMOVED HER NUMBER FOR SECURITY REASONS

7 Likes

Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by Makavelli25: 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
Thanks you all
Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by Akhigbeblog(m): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
I'll message her now

1 Like

Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by Makavelli25: 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Akhigbeblog:
I'll message her now
Thank you so much..

1 Like

Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by jawalis(m): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
FOOL

9 Likes

Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by Akhigbeblog(m): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
You no drop WhatsApp number who get
N4 to dash?

1 Like

Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by Ningen(m): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
Screenshot your bank account before and after.
Then we'll know if she deserves a text.

Also upload an MRI scan of your brain.
Before and after for comparison.

I'm suspecting some neurons are dead.

23 Likes

Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by Dannyfan(m): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
E thick ooo... You sure make we tell her how you love her and willing to share her with nairalander goons? Happy Birthday to her. E lo ra yin gbo ooo
Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by Makavelli25: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
jawalis:
FOOL
Really?
Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
Too many kids on this forum.

6 Likes

Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by Makavelli25: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
Dannyfan:
E thick ooo... You sure make we tell her how you love her and willing to share her with nairalander goons? Happy Birthday to her. E lo ra yin gbo ooo
thank you
Ningen:
Screenshot your bank account before and after.
Then we'll know if she deserves a text.

I jumped a point. I do gamble and spend most of my money on bet9ja. But since she became my gal,i havent spent a dime on betting

Aint that a positive change to you
Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by Makavelli25: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Too many kids on this forum.
do you really smoke weed?
Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by Sulele04(m): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
Makavelli25:
I always take my bath every morning,because i dont know,she may visit anytime. I change clothes everyday
My room is always neat. And the best of it all,i got addicted to reading,she is brilliant and may ask me any question any time.

Today is her birthday
naive scummy
how old are you sef

1 Like

Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by Makavelli25: 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sulele04:
naive scummy how old are you sef
k
Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by Sulele04(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Makavelli25:
k
grow up and get a life. all this one no go help you.

1 Like

Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by Makavelli25: 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sulele04:
grow up and get a life. all this one no go help you.
J
Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by doggedfighter(f): 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
A boy that just wrote Jamb the other day dancing around like a praying mantis celebrating girlfriend.

Not even matriculation.
Then asking forum members to send #4 messages to his girlfriend

What effrontery !

5 Likes

Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by OlaQudex: 2:05am On Jul 06, 2020
doggedfighter:
A boy that just wrote Jamb the other day dancing around like a praying mantis celebrating girlfriend.

Not even matriculation.
Then asking forum members to send #4 messages to his girlfriend

What effrontery !

Chai, can you be less harsh?

1 Like

Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by tobechi20(m): 3:54am On Jul 06, 2020
Was she buying soap and cloth for you?

1 Like

Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by itswell2019: 4:53am On Jul 06, 2020
congarts your life is now girlfriend centered if the relationship fail your whole world will will be messed up. Better to be principle centered bro

2 Likes

Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by Makavelli25: 5:12am On Jul 06, 2020
itswell2019:
congarts your life is now girlfriend centered if the relationship fail your whole world will will be messed up. Better to be principle centered bro
Please,how do i become principle centered?
Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by sofiscatedmoron: 6:40am On Jul 06, 2020
Dirty boy/man,,
Hope say u dey brush your teeth

Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by itswell2019: 7:24am On Jul 06, 2020
Makavelli25:
Please,how do i become principle centered?
Motive, it's all about the reason and the force that makes you do what you do.if a lady is your driving force and you put all your emotions on her. If she leaves you know d rest. Do the right thing because you need to
Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by Gentle0wavez: 7:29am On Jul 06, 2020
If na so, e no go last. After the high of the love drug Don come down, you no go baff for two months.

1 Like

Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by phemmyfour: 7:38am On Jul 06, 2020
Makavelli25:

Today is her birthday
But your freedom is gone
Your account balance has reduced
You spend more on airtime and stay on phone all night

2 Likes

Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by paulolee(m): 7:39am On Jul 06, 2020
na wah o
Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by Lukaku95: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2020
Fvcking jambite.. how old are you ? 17? 18?
Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by Makavelli25: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2020
itswell2019:

Motive, it's all about the reason and the force that makes you do what you do.if a lady is your driving force and you put all your emotions on her. If she leaves you know d rest. Do the right thing because you need to
Thank you
Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by Makavelli25: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2020
Lukaku95:
Fvcking jambite.. how old are you ? 17? 18?
18 sir.

1 Like

Re: See What A Girlfriend Turned My Life To by Edyice: 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
phemmyfour:
But your freedom is gone
Your account balance has reduced
You spend more on airtime and stay on phone all night

Yeah and it will END IN TEARS grin

(1) (Reply)

Your Wife To Be Or Your Mum? / Taking A Break In A Relationship / Can You Marry A Person Older Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.