Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held (158813 Views)

The Prison Where Hushpuppi Will Stay For 11 Years In The US / Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Gal Pissetzky: Hushpuppi Is Into Real Estate, Not A Fraudster – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Blakpot: 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
pass to the left hand side bruh
Lol! Here u go "===
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by nasbiafra(m): 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
tot:

FYI - call it by its real name, SCAMMING and STEALING. Stop sugar coating it by referring to it as hustling. You are just a common thief. Eod.

Is this the kind of hustling you guys plan to be doing in biafra land? No values or morals. Tufiakwa!
You can call me names but if you know how being broke hurts you wouldnt mind scamming and mind you am not into scam i just feel for scamers.it pains me hush couldnt clean his tracks well enough

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
Gregorian2020:
This prison where the guy is being held compare it to some of our home here in Nigeria where will you prefer to stay pls be truthful to yourself because some of you are jumping that it is finish for him.
they won't like this post cos its the truth.... most people in Nigeria aren't happy because a criminal was caught infact they're happy because the person oppressing them has finally been caught..... in Nigeria every poor peewants your downfall wether you money is legal or not so far you're rich and doing better than them... they believe you're their problem
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Sensitivity: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
remsonik:
Chicago prison is even more comfortable than some Nigeria house
U can be give an apartment there if u are willing to live there for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
shogsman:
I've had the opportunity or misfortune to see firsthand how American prison system works having worked in one before and here are the difference.
In the nigerian system you get a bed and share everything with your roommates,but if you have money the sky is your limit,you could make the guards your errand boys and they'd get you everything you need including,I still chat and play pubg with someone in one of the prisons in this Nigeria.
You could get high on whatever you want on a daily basis,you could get a special room for yourself with much more space all you have to do is to grease the right palm.

In the American prison system, the only good thing your money can buy you is devices like torchlight, radio,puzzles from the commissary.
If you have steady income you can get drugs from fellow inmates too.
Bribing guards is almost useless as they can't do anything for you,you don't get any special treatment, you share a 4 by 4 cell with strangers just like everyone else,if you're new then you can't enroll in the PI for sometime so you're stuck with your normal jail routines.
Brace up for racism, cos in there you follow your kind
As a newbie you're at risk of getting stabbed during any gang altercation cos you're an easy target,you'll experience rape especially if you're a fine boy like hushpuppi, don't drop your soap,and if you drop it just leave it there.
This guys should brace up cos their crime was targeted at the country so the guards will try to make their life a living hell and trust me they'll succeed cos they're mostly white and almost half of them are racists.
Once inmates starts learning about who he is,he should get ready for constant jumping cos this mofos are gonna be really pissed at him,unfortunately there aiint gon be many Nigerians there to roll with but eventually he'll get acclimatized with black Americans, I said eventually because even black American inmates are sometimes racists towards Africans.
Lastly this particular prison is very very dangerous.
in usa why did you say bribing the guards is useless aren't the guards the guards the one smuggling drugs inside the prison
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Pavillon: 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
Gregorian2020:

A sane man tell me if you are free in Nigeria here. Can you walk straight to the office of your local government chairman as a free citizen of this country. Can you speak anything out of your mouth as a free citizen. Look at people who are talking of freedom. A country where you dare not talk, they can only talk on social media.
You see post like
# tag free bring back our girl
# tag end SARS now
# tag end rape now
# tag black life matters without coming out of their home. Come out if you know you in your freedom country and by the next month they will print your burial poster

Guy, you are still not making sense at all,
I understand the angle from which you are making your points but I guess you are using the wrong news or platform to air your view..
The freedom I'm talking about here is basic freedom, gifted to us by God that even the undemocratic leaders of this world cannot deprive you of.
This freedom you are referring to is on another level.
Husspuppi, weda he's in a mansion, built with gold and fed with the most delicious food you can ever think of will still fight and think of his freedom.
Y do you think some people are placed under house arrest, and even at that they still fight for their freedom.
Pablo Escoba was given the best prison arrangement you can ever think of, he was still not satisfied and he eventually escaped.
Man, nothing,
I repeat NOTHING should ever cause you to forfeit your God's given freedom.

All these other freedom are man made

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by tot(f): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
nasbiafra:
You can call me names but if you know how being broke hurts you wouldnt mind scamming and mind you am not into scam i just feel for scamers.it pains me hush couldnt clean his tracks well enough

At the other end of Yahoo are real people who have shed tears, developed HBP, become suicidal because they lost money they used years to work for - to people you are "feeling for". It is pure wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
Pavillon:

Hahan
Hahan!!

Hahan!!!...

Is this coming from a sane human being,
Abi I didn't read this very well.

So you mean you could forfeit your freedom, freedom to walk about and do things you like to a US prison, just because of how beautiful it is.

I swear I'm beginning to get scared for this generation.
forget freedom whats the use of the freedom when your tomorrow food is guaranteed in usa you're even allowed to work for token income, 3square meal, and plenty recreational activities many people here in Nigeria would up thier freedom for that bro
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by shogsman(m): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
Vaselinelord:
in usa why did you say bribing the guards is useless aren't the guards the guards the one smuggling drugs inside the prison
Not necessarily, drugs get smuggled during visitation hours mostly.
On rare occasions you could get a guard to sneak in drugs for you but that is as far as it goes,they won't sneak anything else in for you,the only reason some of them agree to sneak in shit is because they call shotgun on the percentage and it is much easier than any other contraband.
So don't start hoping to get a dealer guard to sneak in a phone or a laptop for you,it aiint gonna happen.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
Pavillon:

Guy, you are still not making sense at all,
I understand the angle from which you are making your points but I guess you are using the wrong news or platform to air your view..
The freedom I'm talking about here is basic freedom, gifted to us by God that even the undemocratic leaders of this world cannot deprive you of.
This freedom you are referring to is on another level.
Husspuppi, weda he's in a mansion, built with gold and fed with the most delicious food you can ever think of will still fight and think of his freedom.
Y do you think some people are placed under house arrest, and even at that they still fight for their freedom.
Pablo Escoba was given the best prison arrangement you can ever think of, he was still not satisfied and he eventually escaped.
Man, nothing,
I repeat NOTHING should ever cause you to forfeit your God's given freedom.

All these other freedom are man made
pablo was attacked for committing another crime in prison bros
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
shogsman:

Not necessarily, drugs get smuggled during visitation hours mostly.
On rare occasions you could get a guard to sneak in drugs for you but that is as far as it goes,they won't sneak anything else in for you,the only reason some of them agree to sneak in shit is because they call shotgun on the percentage and it is much easier than any other contraband.
So don't start hoping to get a dealer guard to sneak in a phone or a laptop for you,it aiint gonna happen.
what about knifes and phones and is it possible to get protection from the gangs if you have someone outside paying your dues cause i read a book about gangs controlling the system
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by nasbiafra(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
tot:

At the other end of Yahoo are real people who have shed tears, developed HBP, become suicidal because they lost money they used years to work for - to people you are "feeling for". It is pure wickedness.
You are not wrong to be sincere but 400 years of slavery is what they are paying for and either ways man got to survive also.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
lol you're funny o

Your moniker tho lolol
its supposed to be a troll moniker that year i created the account and i lost interest after that
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Pavillon: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Vaselinelord:
pablo was attacked for committing another crime in prison bros

Despite the fact that Pablo was in the prison he was still carrying out his drug biz without hitch until he committed murder. He was informed that one of his guys has been cheating on him.
Still boils down to freedom, if he was free, he would have monitored his biz. Being caged and not keeping tab of his biz caused him to commit that crime.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by MztaIkp(m): 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
This no be Michael Scofield prison break o
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by SpicyMimi(f): 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
pat077:
more like... Orange is the new gucci shocked
Loooolz
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by xcelentattitude(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
rottennaija:
To escape from this sort of prison, you simply need a parachute.

Edited:
I think you guys missed the point I made. When you parachute from a building that high, you don't just land in the ground, but you can guide your landing so far away (miles away) from the building. You can land on top of another building, in the street or even an ocean if its nearby.

With proper coordination, distractions can created too

Las Las na inside police net you go still land
It's too much prison break that is disturbing you.

That building is not that high and it's closely packed along with other buildings, so wind can do much in making you land far away from the facility.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Prymestrr(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:

You drop soap in shower shower room
To pick it you have to bend or kneel
Both angles are not favourable
At this point attention will be on you after dropping the soap
Everyone is wet already so access will be easy
All you have to do is *Don't pick up the soap
Ohhhh daaaaaammmnnnn grin grin grin that's some barbaric shit grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by TheSourcerer: 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Prymestrr:

Ohhhh daaaaaammmnnnn grin grin grin that's some barbaric shit grin grin grin
oh damn is right ..
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by TheSourcerer: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
Vaselinelord:
its supposed to be a troll moniker that year i created the account and i lost interest after that
abi na , but would be nice to change it , to remove certain ''assumptions'' , I know it's an old account, just saying brother
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by TheSourcerer: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
Blakpot:

Lol! Here u go "===
*hits joint *
Here ===®'.'.;.
*Rasphy voice * great joint bro
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by earnit1: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
rot there
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by shogsman(m): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
Vaselinelord:
what about knifes and phones and is it possible to get protection from the gangs if you have someone outside paying your dues cause i read a book about gangs controlling the system
Its almost impossible to get phones in,it is quite hard but it is possible, you can make a little shiv for protection out of everything, you can sharpen the edge of a toothbrush until it's flat enough to cut into skin,you can look out for railings, sharp plastics, if you know where to look you can get pieces of razor blades,it all depends on how good you are at keeping your starch because they will be random shakedowns of your cells and if you're caught with shanks you get serious time added to your sentence.
About protection it depends on who you were before you ended up in jail,someone like hushpuppi isn't very familiar with the USA terrain so he'd probably just rely on the amount in is commissary account which is very limited,in the US you can only spend $290 monthly,since you don't have access to physical cash,I doubt how much protection that would get you.
If he was like a gangbanger in the USA before he went to jail then it'd have been easier cos he'll definitely have many of his clan in jail to protect him but hush is just a Yahoo boy with no gang affiliations around that terrain so it's definitely gonna be difficult for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by seanwilliam(m): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
Omoslim26:

mennh the worst thing to happen to anyone is to be imprisoned in a foreign land

mehn if dat guy just like himself make him find way arrange snipper for himself

because if them transfer am go USA prison

him hell fire don start be dat oo
lol e don already dey the prison na.. him hole go hear am cheesy
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by majamajic(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
rottennaija:
To escape from this sort of prison, you simply need a parachute.

Edited:
I think you guys missed the point I made. When you parachute from a building that high, you don't just land in the ground, but you can guide your landing so far away (miles away) from the building. You can land on top of another building, in the street or even an ocean if its nearby.

With proper coordination, distractions can created too

That up has wire gross , zoom it, it has wire net
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
Pavillon:

Despite the fact that Pablo was in the prison he was still carrying out his drug biz without hitch until he committed murder. He was informed that one of his guys has been cheating on him.
Still boils down to freedom, if he was free, he would have monitored his biz. Being caged and not keeping tab of his biz caused him to commit that crime.
same thing he would have done outside being a kingpin means you have plenty foot soldiers working under you
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by tot(f): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
nasbiafra:
You are not wrong to be sincere but 400 years of slavery is what they are paying for and either ways man got to survive also.

Bro, you are simply a criminal looking for excuses. Eod. Today it is bad government, tomorrow it is slavery, what else?

All these stale excuses of events that happened before your great grandparents were born that did not DIRECTLY impact you in any way does not carry water.

Stop STEALING innocent people's years and years of SAVINGS. There is no future in being a thief, scammers can never end well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
shogsman:

Its almost impossible to get phones in,it is quite hard but it is possible, you can make a little shiv for protection out of everything, you can sharpen the edge of a toothbrush until it's flat enough to cut into skin,you can look out for railings, sharp plastics, if you know where to look you can get pieces of razor blades,it all depends on how good you are at keeping your starch because they will be random shakedowns of your cells and if you're caught with shanks you get serious time added to your sentence.
About protection it depends on who you were before you ended up in jail,someone like hushpuppi isn't very familiar with the USA terrain so he'd probably just rely on the amount in is commissary account which is very limited,in the US you can only spend $290 monthly,since you don't have access to physical cash,I doubt how much protection that would get you.
If he was like a gangbanger in the USA before he went to jail then it'd have been easier cos he'll definitely have many of his clan in jail to protect him but hush is just a Yahoo boy with no gang affiliations around that terrain so it's definitely gonna be difficult for him.
he can have outsiders pay for his protection isn't that possible?
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by OneKinGuy(m): 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
medolab90:

No and yes. The main one used was based in New York. This one only featured when Laura pepon and Taylor Schilling that is Alex and Piper were being transferred for trial. Hope you get smiley
Yes thank you. I knew the building looks very familiar grin grin
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
abi na , but would be nice to change it , to remove certain ''assumptions'' , I know it's an old account, just saying brother
i dont think change moniker is possible on nairaland
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by DelilahMakinde(f): 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
tillaman:
you think they care about all that, they are aware that most of their prison facilities have recorded covid19 cases!
Well allow me to introduce my self
I am Samson and you are Delilah

Tillman cannot be Samson..Pele

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

35 Cultist Slangs And Their Meanings! Know Them, Be At Alert In Grave Situations / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.