Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held (158892 Views)

The Prison Where Hushpuppi Will Stay For 11 Years In The US / Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Gal Pissetzky: Hushpuppi Is Into Real Estate, Not A Fraudster – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by medolab90(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
OneKinGuy:
This was the prison used in Orange Is the New Black Abi?

No and yes. The main one used was based in New York. This one only featured when Laura pepon and Taylor Schilling that is Alex and Piper were being transferred for trial. Hope you get smiley

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Canberra55: 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
Prison Break
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Igbojihadist: 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
alramon:
cheesy who will be enjoying his Nigeria house now....

who will be wearing all his outfits......I hope guys won't loot his properties o
house and property way them don sieze

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Orpe7(m): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hushpuppi is about to become someone's bitch
Dem go too tear that him.yansh
Him kukuma fat well well
I hope he has barginging chip inside like woodberry who used his proceeds to buy bitcon if not, na yawa for am inside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by africandollar: 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
...and his yansh would never remain the same again grin
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Orpe7(m): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
roteblomen:

Nice insight. I do not understand the part of not dropping the soap. What does it mean?

Dem go fvck him yansh
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by austinelex: 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
shogsman:
I've had the opportunity or misfortune to see firsthand how American prison system works having worked in one before and here are the difference.
In the nigerian system you get a bed and share everything with your roommates,but if you have money the sky is your limit,you could make the guards your errand boys and they'd get you everything you need including,I still chat and play pubg with someone in one of the prisons in this Nigeria.
You could get high on whatever you want on a daily basis,you could get a special room for yourself with much more space all you have to do is to grease the right palm.

In the American prison system, the only good thing your money can buy you is devices like torchlight, radio,puzzles from the commissary.
If you have steady income you can get drugs from fellow inmates too.
Bribing guards is almost useless as they can't do anything for you,you don't get any special treatment, you share a 4 by 4 cell with strangers just like everyone else,if you're new then you can't enroll in the PI for sometime so you're stuck with your normal jail routines.
Brace up for racism, cos in there you follow your kind
As a newbie you're at risk of getting stabbed during any gang altercation cos you're an easy target,you'll experience rape especially if you're a fine boy like hushpuppi, don't drop your soap,and if you drop it just leave it there.
This guys should brace up cos their crime was targeted at the country so the guards will try to make their life a living hell and trust me they'll succeed cos they're mostly white and almost half of them are racists.
Once inmates starts learning about who he is,he should get ready for constant jumping cos this mofos are gonna be really pissed at him,unfortunately there aiint gon be many Nigerians there to roll with but eventually he'll get acclimatized with black Americans, I said eventually because even black American inmates are sometimes racists towards Africans.
Lastly this particular prison is very very dangerous.
pls tell us more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Igbojihadist: 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
am leaving this country asap; chaii omo see prison
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Prymestrr(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
lol i wish I could explain, it's too graphic
Give us the adulterated version grin
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Originalsly: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
rottennaija:
To escape from this sort of prison, you simply need a parachute.

Edited:
I think you guys missed the point I made. When you parachute from a building that high, you don't just land in the ground, but you can guide your landing so far away (miles away) from the building. You can land on top of another building, in the street or even an ocean if its nearby.

With proper coordination, distractions can created too

Hmmm...... you should get a parachute.and demonstrate..... before you splatter.on the concrete below you'll be wondering why the parachute didn't open to glide you to freedom.

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Thomthom(m): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
AureliusWolf:
Honestly, some people are just sick in the head, comparing their homes and freedom to a jail. Poverty has so traumatized their minds, they are willing to be incarcerated in a U.S prison.
Hahahahahaha bros no be lie.. Poverty Na disease

3 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Dcoy: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

You must be living in the diaspora if you don't know that place is better than Kirikiri or any Nigeria prison 1000%

Of course I know, thought you meant it's better than living in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by goldmatrix(m): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
...his final resting place.. No more hustle and bustle. I wish he is given just beans and onions for food.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by EmekaBlue(m): 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
tot:

Good luck with your hustle and I hope you make it - provided the hustle is not referring to Yahoo yahoo (aka stealing innocent people's hard earned money).
Not individual money actually but any crime to make them take me there...Mayb hacking big organization with too much profit xpecially types that looted from Africa
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by madridsta007(m): 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
chatinent:
No police station in Nigeria is like this. The government doesn't even give a heck to whoever goes to prison. Little wonder Nigerians don't see it as a correcting facility but death sentence.

LOL.
You think US prisons are "correctional" facilities?
Guess what? According to the National Institute of Justice, almost 44 percent of the recently released inmates return before the end of their first year out.
That is nearly half.
That is not correctional at all.

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Kingspin(m): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
chatinent:
No police station in Nigeria is like this. The government doesn't even give a heck to whoever goes to prison. Little wonder Nigerians don't see it as a correcting facility but death sentence.
Even your Aso Rock.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by madridsta007(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Not individual money actually but any crime to make them take me their...Mayb hacking big organization with too much profit xpecially types that looted from Africa

Invictus hacked Catepillar.
He is in jail.
All yahoo boys, will end up in jail. Sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by tot(f): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Not individual money actually but any crime to make them take me there...Mayb hacking big organization with too much profit xpecially types that looted from Africa

Another stale line scammers throw around to justify the criminal STEALING they do. Mschew.

2 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by blowjohn(m): 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

@bolded how do you know this? You mean the Highest bin the whole US of A?
If true,I then I think it's intentional, The US deliberately put him there. He overdid his own too

Chicago is top 2 in the world.
No mess with that place o.
Only a few mexican cities, Brazilian cities come close

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by i124k(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Some foolish people still think that the prison is better than Nigeria

By the time hushpuppy come out, mouth nor go reach am to talk Wetin he see for the prison
no b lie bros
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by blowjohn(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
madridsta007:

LOL.
Guess what? According to the National Institute of Justice, almost 44 percent of the recently released inmates return before the end of their first year out.
That is nearly half.

It still doesnt mean they are not correctional.
44 percent is not bad if u remember that many inmates have dangerous mental issues.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by TheSourcerer: 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
Prymestrr:

Give us the adulterated version grin

You drop soap in shower shower room
To pick it you have to bend or kneel
Both angles are not favourable
At this point attention will be on you after dropping the soap
Everyone is wet already so access will be easy
All you have to do is *Don't pick up the soap
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by lugo99(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
he need scofield as inmate partner
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Ingodwetrust15(m): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
Well he liked staying in the Penthouse, He got himself a good penthouse now
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Chopper and Airpeace....
Edo Airways
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by chatinent: 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
madridsta007:

LOL.
That is nearly half.
Think it through, bro. What if the NIJ comes to Nigerian prisons?
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by victorazyvictor(m): 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
dynicks:
Timaya , phyno and olamide right now...

Ehyaaa!..so Las Las hand don finally hold this guy.....we warned him but I guess all fell on deaf ears...

GUCCI has left him...
FENDI has abandoned him..
PRADA has shut down on him..
GIVENCHY has side lined him..

Now ur eye don clear....
....no more designer wears....well u ain't missing out totally Sha cus prison just be like GUCCI made!.....ehyaaa

In SIMI's voice and subtly ....them no dey telli person...chai! Hush baby..

They no dey telling person
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Omoslim26: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
paradigmshift:

The jail in your useless country 9ja is worse..
Stop writing post.
Na u go drink sniper ode

Hmm dis one is exhibiting signs of someone that has been destined to be useless stupid and unfortunate till eternity

show me anywhere I threw any insult at you

well if not that your big head is carrying a dead brain you would understand that I am not talking about prison structure but rather the kinda peeps he will meet in the prison and the kinda stigmatisation he will face he can buy himself favors in Nigeria prison

next time no carry your cursed sef rush enter my mention with insults bcus na more curse you go collect for that your cursed big head

oloriburuku radarada sombori

4 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Blueelf: 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
Gregorian2020:
This prison where the guy is being held compare it to some of our home here in Nigeria where will you prefer to stay pls be truthful to yourself because some of you are jumping that it is finish for him.

You don't talk wetin .dey my mind bro cheesy
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by nogragra: 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
winkmart:
Nigerian social media star, Hushpuppi is currently being held at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Chicago.

The Instagram celebrity who was arrested in Dubai in June, and extradited to the United States of America, appeared in court last Thursday.

A months-long investigation by the FBI led to his arrest last month by authorities in the United Arab Emirates, where Abbas was a resident. After which he was extradited to the United States of America.

FBI special agents obtained custody of Abbas and took him to Chicago.

Hushpuppi is being held at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, Chicago, the Federal Bureau of Prisons website says. He will be transferred to Los Angeles in the coming weeks, according the Justice Department.

https://lailasnews.com/see-chicago-jail-where-hushpuppi-is-metropolitan-correctional-center/
They took him to the hottest part of hell. Can you imagine from Gucci to prison pyjamas back to okrika. May greed , crime and laziness not turn our children to people like hushpuppy.

3 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by jrusky(m): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
Its ok GUCCI can make that orange dress in GUCCI for him though...

Pesin wey hin no dey hear na so e dey be las las.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Some foolish people still think that the prison is better than Nigeria

By the time hushpuppy come out, mouth nor go reach am to talk Wetin he see for the prison

American movies have corrupted many.

You cant go to prison and remain the same mentally and physically if you make ot out alive.

Hush being an African will just be like an house boy in that prison. Or probably needs to be loyal to a tough gang. And that loyalty means serving them,and same time making enemies.

The prison life is not what anybody should wish for. Confinement alone can make one go mad.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

35 Cultist Slangs And Their Meanings! Know Them, Be At Alert In Grave Situations / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.