Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,933 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

HELP, I Can't Say No - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP, I Can't Say No (353 Views)

What My Eyes Saw Today,my Mouth Can't Say It / Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man / I Bet You Can't: Say A Sad Story With One Word. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP, I Can't Say No by Victoriousmind(f): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
I was that lady that finds it hard to say NO to people even the opposite sex because I think saying NO infers I am breaking your heart and it's something I never imagined doing in my life.

Huh, I love to be labeled the lady with the big and beautiful heart but what did I get?
Shame�heart breaks� and I did some unimaginable stuffs just because I want to please people.

You see, life is not complicated but Humans snarled it with our demeanors.

I used to think it is better to break my heart than shattering your heart until I realized that they don't even care about me or my feelings.
I have asked myself these questions without getting an answer and the question is ”DO I REALLY LOVE MYSELF”.

However, this is the battle most people go through, it's a battle because we are aware it's wrong but how can I say NO to him/her without hurting his/her feelings? Won't he/she leave me after saying NO?

If it is about doing what I shouldn't do, then you are free to leave
If it will distress my spirit, then you can use the door
If it will impair the people around me, then you are free to leave
If it will impede me from being intimate with my FATHER, please leave!

But what can I do?��

�Set your own standard: Yeah, not just any standard but godly standards. Please compare your standards with the word of God. What does the word have to say about that very area?

�You can't do it alone: Tell God about it, It's a weakness and there is nothing to be shy about. � Analyse everything to Him and tell Him you need help, you don't know how to go about it. This is not to say that He is not aware but you still have to keep yourself accountable to him.

�Check your circle of friends: It is another thing to think something is not proper and you are saying NO to it and also another thing to have friends that support your ”NO”. Friends are unique in their own way and have a way of maneuvering you to do things. If you really want to take your stance, then get like-minded people.

�Get an accountability partner: Getting an accountability partner is highly recommended especially when its a case of addiction. This must be someone you trust and you know can bring about the changes you desire.

You are Important but you have to show people your worth before they value you. If they leave you because of standards, they are not worthy to be called your friends.

Let them go!

©️Victorious Mindset
Re: HELP, I Can't Say No by Dobson43: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Dear Love Doctor, “my Boyfriend Is Always Beating Me” / Advice Needed Please / Why I Was Astonished To Find My Wife In Bedroom With My Best Friend(fiction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.