Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

13-year-old Girl Tells Boyfriend As She Celebrates Him On His Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13-year-old Girl Tells Boyfriend As She Celebrates Him On His Birthday (1169 Views)

Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology / AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13-year-old Girl Tells Boyfriend As She Celebrates Him On His Birthday by 2Ebisco: 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
A 13-year-old girl has expressed her undying love to her boyfriend in a long heartfelt message as his boyfriend celebrates his birthday.

Sharing a photo of herself and the boyfriend on Facebook, the girl showed gratitude to her lover for breaking herand reaffirmed her commitment to their relationship.

The photo of the girl and her lover has since been trending on Facebook after it was shared in a group called ‘Inter-varsity Connect (IVC), by one Mbadiwe Alex and has sparked vari

See reactions from some Facebook users in the group below;

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/13-year-old-girl-tells-boyfriend-as-she-celebrates-him-on-his-birthday-thanks-for-taking-away-my-virginity/

Re: 13-year-old Girl Tells Boyfriend As She Celebrates Him On His Birthday by Dobson43: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
What the fûck did I just read? A 13 year old thanking boyfriend for breaking her? Oh my God, send angel Micheal to blow the trumpet.
Re: 13-year-old Girl Tells Boyfriend As She Celebrates Him On His Birthday by DaInferno(m): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
she is well mannered, always show gratitude for things done to you grin
THE INTERNET NEVER FORGETS tho

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Understand From This Picture ? / Someone I Call A Friend Went On A Vacation With Someone Else / Imagine Being Suicidal And Girls Think You're Forming Fineboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.