Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Urgent Advice Needed this girl is a threat to my brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice Needed this girl is a threat to my brother (586 Views)

Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed this girl is a threat to my brother by Chukwumalinda(f): 7:17am On Jul 06, 2020
Please help with this advice, my brother is in pains, he just realise that his ex-girlfriend start dating a guy he knew verywell, he ends the ralationship with her 2years ago for cheating on him, the girl have been begging and begging him to accept her back, the girl love him 101% but he said over his dead body to love her again, now he was angry to see a guy he knew was dating her, yesterday the girl came to our house with the guy to greet our mum, he dont love the girl, infact he hates her, his problem is for her to go away and never come close to him, but the girl have been coming closer, what advice do u have for him
Re: Urgent Advice Needed this girl is a threat to my brother by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 06, 2020
Na wah. Some guys are really something else.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed this girl is a threat to my brother by chuddyforlife(m): 7:28am On Jul 06, 2020
first of all your brother has to learn what is called forgiveness...

and again he has to learn what the word called let go means.....

that it does not work for them does not mean it can't work out for his friend....

and after all your brother and her are just lovers and not couples....

or is he still in love with the girl...

if yes let him go and open up to her...

cause i can't see the reason why someone will be bearing grudges and keeping malice with someone he loved in the past....

in my own opinion I think your brother has to level up his games....

and he has to behave like a matured soul

thanks....

chuddies daht!!!

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed this girl is a threat to my brother by kinglee007(m): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2020
Please advice him to come and explain "by himself" here on Nairaland so that one can give him the advice he needs.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed this girl is a threat to my brother by xrayj(m): 7:32am On Jul 06, 2020
Chukwumalinda:
Please help with this advice, my brother is in pains, he just realise that his ex-girlfriend start dating a guy he knew verywell, he ends the ralationship with her 2years ago for cheating on him, the girl have been begging and begging him to accept her back, the girl love him 101% but he said over his dead body to love her again, now he was angry to see a guy he knew was dating her, yesterday the girl came to our house with the guy to greet our mum, he dont love the girl, infact he hates her, his problem is for her to go away and never come close to him, but the girl have been coming closer, what advice do u have for him
Your brother still obviously love that girl!
Is the new boyfriend complaining??
If u are no longer dating someone, what they do with their lives shouldn't be your problem.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed this girl is a threat to my brother by badaru911: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2020
The feeling is still there cos he hasn't gat a new girl... The moment he gat another one, his feeling for the other cheat will go. The girl relationship with his friend will surely end. Your brother shouldn't take her back after cheating on him and going out with his friend. If he end up doing it, his friends will all be laughing at him at the end. So he should forget about her... Once cheater,always a cheater.. The smoke is showing, don't ignore it.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed this girl is a threat to my brother by Ladikwa(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2020
That girl want the attention of your brother, he should just ignore them.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed this girl is a threat to my brother by frozen70(f): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2020
Chukwumalinda:

So non of your family members can be bold enough to tell her to stop coming to your house, your brother is no longer interested in the relationship

Even your mum and yourself
Re: Urgent Advice Needed this girl is a threat to my brother by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2020
What is your brother's business with his ex girlfriend's current boyfriend?

(1) (Reply)

Clean 8kg Cloth Dryer For Sale. (Sold sold) / This Was My First Time And It Was Maddt� / Advice taken, story old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.