Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

50-year-old Woman Wows Fans With Her Lovely Birthday Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50-year-old Woman Wows Fans With Her Lovely Birthday Photos (4490 Views)

Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped / Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans / Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50-year-old Woman Wows Fans With Her Lovely Birthday Photos by Serginho(m): 7:26am On Jul 06, 2020
A Nigerian Lawyer has taken to popular micro-blogging website, Twitter to share beautiful photos of herself in celebration of her 50th birthday.

The delectable woman identified as Olajumoke Fasunloro, wowed Twitter users with her age defying photos, and they all expressed their amazement over the fact that she looks way younger than her age.

More photos:https://www.topgistpedia.com/2020/07/50-year-old-woman-wows-fans-with-her.html?m=1

Re: 50-year-old Woman Wows Fans With Her Lovely Birthday Photos by GreaterFuture1(m): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2020
I wanna be Forever Young Too!
Re: 50-year-old Woman Wows Fans With Her Lovely Birthday Photos by simplepee(f): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2020
Beautiful. With money and the right body care, it's possible.

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Woman Wows Fans With Her Lovely Birthday Photos by merieam16(f): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2020
Beautiful!.....dis is d advantage of slim people
Re: 50-year-old Woman Wows Fans With Her Lovely Birthday Photos by ukaface(f): 10:52am On Jul 06, 2020
And I'm here crying to be fat. I no want again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50-year-old Woman Wows Fans With Her Lovely Birthday Photos by BlackfireX: 11:18am On Jul 06, 2020
grin

Who has her contact, I want to tell her something
Re: 50-year-old Woman Wows Fans With Her Lovely Birthday Photos by Kobicove(m): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2020
Let's see her face without the layers upon layers of foundation and other make-up? undecided

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Woman Wows Fans With Her Lovely Birthday Photos by iornenge81(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2020
Good
Re: 50-year-old Woman Wows Fans With Her Lovely Birthday Photos by meobizy(f): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
50 is old only for white people. Those ones age in dog years. Africans with our melanin blessing can look good into our 70s. Another benefit is many won't live that long hence we'll look amazing all our lives. *Wink*.
Re: 50-year-old Woman Wows Fans With Her Lovely Birthday Photos by FlatSkull: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Serginho:
A Nigerian Lawyer has taken to popular micro-blogging website, Twitter to share beautiful photos of herself in celebration of her 50th birthday.

The delectable woman identified as Olajumoke Fasunloro, wowed Twitter users with her age defying photos, and they all expressed their amazement over the fact that she looks way younger than her age.

More photos:https://www.topgistpedia.com/2020/07/50-year-old-woman-wows-fans-with-her.html?m=1
Tufiakwa when say no be my mama i dy date. Small tym dx one don reach my mama. If she lyk make she paint face tight heavn nd earth, na still old mama
Re: 50-year-old Woman Wows Fans With Her Lovely Birthday Photos by FlatSkull: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
[s]
meobizy:
50 is old only for white people. Those ones age in dog years. Africans with our melanin blessing can look good into our 70s. Another benefit is many won't live that long hence we'll look amazing all our lives. *Wink*.
[/s]
Shatap der miscreant simp.
No dey sweet mouth dey do Mr white Knight. Old mama na old mama
As far as am concerned,any woman above 43 shud start tying wrapper and go close to their counterprts of 50 year old men. If u check,most of Dem r cougar

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Woman Wows Fans With Her Lovely Birthday Photos by FlatSkull: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
Serginho:
[s]A Nigerian Lawyer has taken to popular micro-blogging website, Twitter to share beautiful photos of herself in celebration of her 50th birthday.

[/s]
Dx one suppose dy wit ha husband dy reason school fee but because of social media, dem dy form too much.Dey follow rubbish footstep like linda ikeji.
half a century years bt dey cant respect demselves. Dy tink dis is stilll sweet 16

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Woman Wows Fans With Her Lovely Birthday Photos by UrbanExotica(f): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
FlatSkull:
[/s]
Dx one suppose dy wit ha husband dy reason school fee but because of social media, dem dy form too much.Dey follow rubbish footstep like linda ikeji.
half a century years bt dey cant respect demselves. Dy tink dis is stilll sweet 16
Hush,live and let live
Re: 50-year-old Woman Wows Fans With Her Lovely Birthday Photos by FlatSkull: 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
[s]
UrbanExotica:
Hush,live and let live
[/s] Shatap u miscreant terrorist coogar
Mama's remain mamas. All dis impression is for 20 year old youths.she shud concentrate on her marriage nd kids
Would u lyk it if ur mother behave lyk a teenage person?
Weda she lyk it or not,Time 4 dis don go

2 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Woman Wows Fans With Her Lovely Birthday Photos by PlaysNigeria: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Make up is a beech sad

2 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Woman Wows Fans With Her Lovely Birthday Photos by Testimony1988(m): 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
hmmmm, old woman.

(1) (Reply)

Married Man Destroys Sidechick's Range Rover At Lagos Lounge (Pics/Video) / How I Slept With My Pastor / 'True Love' Versus Campatibility And Understanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.