Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here (10246 Views)

New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! / Why Do Job Applicants Tell Their Recruiters This? / All UN, AU, ECOWAS Job Applicants Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DrTims(m): 6:11am On Aug 11, 2020
Someone should please add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Babyface021: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2020
08029244768...add me on whatsapp group
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by bojeman(m): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2020
07031531020. pls add me to the group
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by adestay(m): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
https://c
hat.whatsapp.com/CFaEMjIU5ILBtqZXbv92Ny

Let's connect �.... It's same group earlier pasted ... Just copy and paste somewhere on your phone to join

Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by amuizeisrael: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2020
Pls add ds no to the watsap group also: 08032535749
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by ayo2008: 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Any update as regards interview
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by adestay(m): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
Invitation for virtual interview is rolling if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DorcasShalom: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
Have u received yours?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DrTims(m): 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
Have you received yours
adestay:
Invitation for virtual interview is rolling if you know you know
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by bojeman(m): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
who has received mail for the virtual interview ?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by fiyin15(m): 8:41am On Aug 19, 2020
Pls did anyone receive the invite for the virtual interview here. Let's share info here
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Yomiprof020: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2020
Good Morning house.
The virtual Interview will be phased according to departments.
So, they will send the invitations in phases.
Don't panic if you haven't received the invite you will once you have been called by the HR people.
Abeg those who have been interviewed should kindly intimate us all as he be oooo. Thanks in anticipation.
Wish everyone success.
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Yomiprof020: 9:39am On Aug 19, 2020
DrTims:
Have you received yours
Were you called by the HR people ?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DrTims(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2020
Yeah I was called yesterday. Initially I thought it was a scam. Although she said they would send a mail and that the interview was going to be online
Yomiprof020:

Were you called by the HR people ?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DrTims(m): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2020
I was told someone received the mail this morning. Engineering department
fiyin15:
Pls did anyone receive the invite for the virtual interview here. Let's share info here
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Yomiprof020: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2020
DrTims:
I was told someone received the mail this morning. Engineering department
Depends on the department you applied to.
They are conducting it department by department basis.
I am scheduled for 22nd of this month. The HR man told me this morning and that the invite would be sent to me later.
Probably a day to the interview.
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Yomiprof020: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2020
DrTims:
Yeah I was called yesterday. Initially I thought it was a scam. Although she said they would send a mail and that the interview was going to be online
Then be rest assured , your department ain't doing the interview yet be that.
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DrTims(m): 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Okay. My department is crop Production. Anyways I wish everyone success in the interview
Yomiprof020:

Depends on the department you applied to.
They are conducting it department by department basis.
I am scheduled for 22nd of this month. The HR man told me this morning and that the invite would be sent to me later.
Probably a day to the interview.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DrTims(m): 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Yeah
Yomiprof020:

Then be rest assured , your department ain't doing the interview yet be that.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Yomiprof020: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2020
Good morning house .
Please do we have anyone who has done the virtual Interview?
Let such brief us as it went oooo.
Abeg.
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by dhope: 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
Who has received interview call for any position in works department?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DrTims(m): 9:24am On Aug 21, 2020
No info?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Yomiprof020: 11:47am On Aug 21, 2020
DrTims:
No info?
Seems nobody here don do be that cus I don't wanna believe they will hoard information.
I spoke with my supervisor in school and he said interviews like this will come in different forms.
That questions about the school, mgt, state , relevancy of your discipline to national development and food security and current affairs are important.
But the most important are not to say I don't know to any question and be composed throughout.
Wish us all the best.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DrTims(m): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Thanks bro. I appreciate your contribution cool
Yomiprof020:

Seems nobody here don do be that cus I don't wanna believe they will hoard information.
I spoke with my supervisor in school and he said interviews like this will come in different forms.
That questions about the school, mgt, state , relevancy of your discipline to national development and food security and current affairs are important.
But the most important are not to say I don't know to any question and be composed throughout.
Wish us all the best.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Mopricelezz(f): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Yomiprof020:

Wish us all the best.
Shalom.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Yomiprof020: 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
DrTims:
Thanks bro. I appreciate your contribution cool
Absolutely!!!
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Yomiprof020: 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
Mopricelezz:

Thanks
Anytime !!!
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DrTims(m): 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
smiley
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DorcasShalom: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
Any update?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by teeshawt(m): 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Interview still going on in batches, yet to get invite though..

DorcasShalom:
Any update?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by EZEEMMY(m): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
[quote author=teeshawt post=93251114]Interview still going on in batches, yet to get invite though..

Yea,
It's actually going on in batches across all the department.
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by dicksonohm(m): 6:13am On Aug 29, 2020
CBT 1 = 38
CBT2 = 26
teeshawt:
Let's do a little sampling and deduction here.

If you have gotten a second invite, can you please indicate your score in the first test and if you have not gotten the second invite you can as well indicate.

Eg

Cbt2 - 25 (for those who got new mail)
Cbt - 25 (for those that has not gotten)

Mine
Cbt-32

Please take note that this sampling is not to adjudged anyone or jump to conclusions about final candidates selection. It is been done to check why some candidates has gotten the 2nd mail.

Moreso, if this does not go well by/with you, jump and pass while acting as if you do not see it.

Best Regards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best And Easy Way To Create A Perfect Cover Letter / Chartered Institute Of Bankers Of Nigeria's Website And E-mail Address / Modelling And Ushering Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.