Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,247 members, 7,822,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here (10242 Views)

New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! / Why Do Job Applicants Tell Their Recruiters This? / All UN, AU, ECOWAS Job Applicants Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Tope54(m): 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
Good evening all... My time wasn't enough for me and I can't see my score, I checked my profile I saw d details of the CBT 1 and CBT was on d table but 0 was recorded in everything... Pls what is d problem?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by adibo(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tope54:
Good evening all... My time wasn't enough for me and I can't see my score, I checked my profile I saw d details of the CBT 1 and CBT was on d table but 0 was recorded in everything... Pls what is d problem?
Take it again. I had the same issue in the first exam. I was using Microsoft Edge and it refused to save my scores until I changed to Google chrome. So, try it again, if it still does not work, then try a different browser
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Tope54(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
adibo:

Take it again. I had the same issue in the first exam. I was using Microsoft Edge and it refused to save my scores until I changed to Google chrome. So, try it again, if it still does not work, then try a different browser

I make use of Chrome and I tried to retake it but d response is it can be re-attempt
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by adibo(m): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tope54:

I make use of Chrome and I tried to retake it but d response is it can be re-attempt
Can't really say. Chat with the person in that email or call him this night if possible
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by gwisdom: 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
[Qquote author=Tope54 post=92103323]Good evening all... My time wasn't enough for me and I can't see my score, I checked my profile I saw d details of the CBT 1 and CBT was on d table but 0 was recorded in everything... Pls what is d problem? [/quote]
Chat up the number in the mail. I had similar experience and it was resolved. I retook the exam
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by gwisdom: 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Is there anybody here that applied for the position of accountant 2. ?

Who has done the CBT 2 also pls?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by gwisdom: 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
We can connect on WhatsApp
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Tope54(m): 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
Thanks to everyone
It has been resolved

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by emeh5(m): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2020
For the latest Paying Sites kingly join our link on my signature
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Sunex2: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
https:///CFaEMjIU5ILBtqZXbv92Ny hi guys let's connect on this group chat to keep up
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Sunex2: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Sunex2: 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
/CFaEMjIU5ILBtqZXbv92Ny
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Sunex2: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sunex2:
/CFaEMjIU5ILBtqZXbv92Ny
https:///CFaEMjIU5ILBtqZXbv92Ny
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Sunex2: 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
Joing the group

1 Share

Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Sunex2: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///CFaEMjIU5ILBtqZXbv92Ny
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by fiyin15(m): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2020
Pls add my number to the Watsapp group. My number is 07032548225. I ve tried the link is not going through. Thanks
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by amuizeisrael: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Pls kindly add this to the EKSCAT watsap grp(08032535749)
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by United01: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Good evening to you all, please are they still doing cbt test for college of Agriculture and technology isan ekiti.i received the first message by email but now I haven't received nd message for the cbt.. please are they still sending the message to others..asap please...
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DorcasShalom: 6:06am On Jul 28, 2020
No. CBT2 exam done
United01:
Good evening to you all, please are they still doing cbt test for college of Agriculture and technology isan ekiti.i received the first message by email but now I haven't received nd message for the cbt.. please are they still sending the message to others..asap please...
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by amuizeisrael: 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sunex2:
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///CFaEMjIU5ILBtqZXbv92Ny

This link is not working we need d one dat is working. Tnx
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by sanyahkod(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2020
United01:
What was your score for the first CBT?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by fiyin15(m): 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
Good afternoon. I heard from a reliable source that The cut off mark to qualify for the next stage which is oral interview is 25marks.
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by EZEEMMY(m): 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
fiyin15:
Good afternoon. I heard from a reliable source that The cut off mark to qualify for the next stage which is oral interview is 25marks.

Hmmmmmm,
Do you have an idea when invites for interview will be sent?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DorcasShalom: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
25marks, could that be for all departments? And like when will the interview be?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by ayo2008: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
Good evening any Librarian in the house?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by asunmoGGMU(m): 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
ayo2008:
Good evening any Librarian in the house?

I'm one.
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by ayo2008: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
asunmoGGMU:

I'm one.

Good morning fellow Librarian.
Which position did u apply for ?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by solomonchika: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Someone should add me in the WhatsApp group pls. 07033618304
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by asunmoGGMU(m): 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
ayo2008:

Good morning fellow Librarian.
Which position did u apply for ?

SL

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by dhope: 6:00am On Aug 11, 2020
fiyin15:
What time are they likely to call people for next stage?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DrTims(m): 6:10am On Aug 11, 2020
You don't mean it shocked
fiyin15:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Details Of First Bank Test Format / New Recruitment- Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Or Higher Wanted For Immediate Employment Across L / Best And Easy Way To Create A Perfect Cover Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.