Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,434 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory (23714 Views)

APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council / 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu / APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by inereunwa1(m): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2020
comos:
Tinubu/Ize iyamu/Oshiomole and APC will all fail in their evil plot

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by Abbeylanre15(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2020
No one is indispensable not irreplaceable,but Nigeria politicians know that TINUBU is a brain box

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by wingmanIII: 11:25am On Jul 06, 2020
Wike will surely checkmate them.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by bigfish3k: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2020
Herrymax:

Did i hear you say "as a pastor"

Bro, those people call pastors are the real devil
Devil self still dey learn from the foolish things dem dey do.
Hahaha
You are right given most of their behaviors

But you go to church to listen to them preach naa
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by Dansuqi: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2020
wingmanIII:
Wike will surely checkmate them.

With what? Security forces loyal to the fg or thugs that won't be allowed inside edo? Wike will be given the ekiti treatment
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by bigfish3k: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2020
jrusky:
This Tinubu sef so this man still want himself to be used and embarrass again? When will this man learn for God sake?

And for Edo people if Tinubu accept to have hand in this election I can bet it Ize will be the next governor. Tinubu is a dangerous political genius, that man is too crafty politically take it or burst no politician in Nigeria of today can outsmart Tinubu in political strategy I know what I'm saying.

I'm not apc and can never be nor Tinubu fan but I hate deceiving myself master is master Tinubu is a political Master. That is it.
Is it Tinubu that will vote?
Or they are planning rigging

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by bigfish3k: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2020
omenka:

..go!!

Let the wailing frenzy begin since Tinubu's name has been mentioned. cheesy cheesy
You are not ashamed that the whole country is wailing in a government that you support
And you are even proud of it

I tire for black man mentality

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by wingmanIII: 11:36am On Jul 06, 2020
Dansuqi:

With what? Security forces loyal to the fg or thugs that won't be allowed inside edo? Wike will be given the ekiti treatment

Wike withstood soldiers of the 6th battalion who were ordered to rig him out by any means necessary. Go and read about Rivers 2019 elections.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 06, 2020
bigfish3k:
Hahaha You are right given most of their behaviors
But you go to church to listen to them preach naa
Bro, never trust people with what they preach or say
The way people behave and what they say are two different things
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by Dansuqi: 11:39am On Jul 06, 2020
wingmanIII:

Wike withstood soldiers of the 6th battalion who were ordered to rig him out by any means necessary. Go and read about Rivers 2019 elections.

Yes,that was in rivers state not edo state.in 2016,he was involved in edo polls for pastor and failed

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by miyagi01(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2020
One bottle of chilled Origin for u bruv, wit some chilling lovely pussy��
jrusky:
This Tinubu sef so this man still want himself to be used and embarrass again? When will this man learn for God sake?

And for Edo people if Tinubu accept to have hand in this election I can bet it Ize will be the next governor. Tinubu is a dangerous political genius, that man is too crafty politically take it or burst no politician in Nigeria of today can outsmart Tinubu in political strategy I know what I'm saying.

I'm not apc and can never be nor Tinubu fan but I hate deceiving myself master is master Tinubu is a political Master. That is it.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by bigfish3k: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2020
Herrymax:

Bro, never trust people with what they preach or say

The way people behave and what they say are two different things
Very true

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by RuddyFusion(m): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2020
Please can someone share that Oshomole campaign video..I want to watch it again
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by jrusky(m): 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
bigfish3k:

Is it Tinubu that will vote?
Or they are planning rigging

Ok you will see how it will go.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by ifko: 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
madridguy:
Nice move from APC. Thank God the party of Tax collector cannot enter Dubai now for any meeting grin grin grin
HQ of tax collection is Lagos supervised by oju yobo

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by ifko: 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
jrusky:

His only master strategy is rigging, d man that rigged primary election to outcast Ambode...Tinubu nah master rigger

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by adioolayi(m): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
bigfish3k:

Is this what you preached when you formed NADECO?

How can you brazenly support evil on mankind
I am not a politician....non of them deserves my sympathy... nothing has been fair in our political space... Imagine crisscrossing and cross-carpeting haven enjoyed the support of the masses on a particular political platform....Is that not injustice? Is that fair It happens both at APC and PDP...so, nothing is fair in Naija politics.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by dheilaw1(m): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Everyday.. Tinubu! Tinubu!! Tinubu!!! discussing and making an old man that should be retired populous.. sad!
one wailer spotted

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by Starberg(m): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
jrusky:

I'm not apc and can never be nor Tinubu fan but I hate deceiving myself master is master Tinny is a political Master. That is it.

It's people like you that kept on glorifying criminality. Shame on you all. Which master stroke does he has? Ondo, Oyo, Ogun slipped his hand even in his so called western region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by miyagi01(m): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
This one no get sense. Obviously u're still a child, quote me anywhere, Obaseki's downfall would be worse than that of Ambode, they will so much deal wit that guy ehn! It makes no sense for Obaseki to fight his immediate boss dat put in power so hArd to d extent of sending EFCC to arrest and possibly jail him. He went way too far
osazsky:
everybody know say obaseki na man and not a coward.he already removed oshiomole...so if he leaves it's a one one situation everyone goes home fulfilled and happy.cant say same for the s.i unit of yoruba coward Ambode...if he had resisted other governors would have backed him and removed Tinubu as party leader..the moral here for yoruba slaves to learn is that b a man of ur words...nor do follow follow ..know what u want and fight for it..dont allow ur parents give u a wife u dont love .fight to get her...that's the difference btw the bini and d yoruba.. we fight...asoro killed thousands of white with bow and arrows..note... d White men came with guns grenades etc but we scaled tru thks hope u learn from obaseki and d average bini man
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by AkuOlisa: 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
madridguy:
Nice move from APC. Thank God the party of Tax collector cannot enter Dubai now for any meeting grin grin grin

If I am tinubu I will make a statement to the cpc people trying to ridicule him by making Apc loss edo State
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by DEROX: 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
Amitex:
Hian, APC really means

A - ALmajiri
P - Playing
C - Coneheads

When will Tinubu learn. They used Afonja, they dimped him, used Akintola, they dumped him used Awo, they dumped him, used Abiola and dumped him. Now it is Tinubu. They first gave him Jagaban to puff him up, soon will be reality check.
used obj and dumped him nko? or wasn't he their puppet?
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by osazsky(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
miyagi01:
This one no get sense. Obviously u're still a child, quote me anywhere, Obaseki's downfall would be worse than that of Ambode, they will so much deal wit that guy ehn! It makes no sense for Obaseki to fight his immediate boss dat put in power so hArd to d extent of sending EFCC to arrest and possibly jail him. He went way too far
whether he wins or not is not my biz...I want u to get the message...be a man not follow follow..someone told me that Tinubu selected and imposed wives on 80 % of adonja men in lagos pls is this true..wife reach your hand?
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by Wierdceo: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
MondayOsunbor:
i think of getting a drone with HD Camera to fly around that day in benin to record the action Film on the election day
Bro this is a really good idea . You really should do this.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by rapid101(m): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
thieves
tinubu, iyamu and ganduje

why not form a coup
criminals
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by jrusky(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
Starberg:

It's people like you that kept on glorifying criminality. Shame on you all. Which master stroke does he has? Ondo, Oyo, Ogun slipped his hand even in his so called western region.

You see your life "Mr saint Paul the fool" we are talking politics you are talking criminality glorification. Your academic argument lack merit by your failure to balance your your nonsense argument.

Read my post or wear your glasses to read it clear hope you can see where I said Tinubu is dangerous political genius* meaning his hands never clean and you can not play politics with clean hands so just shut da f u c k.

Name one political saint in Nigeria in this current dispensation name just one. Moreso my message is to alert the Edos what is going to hapoen if tinubu accept to join in support of Ize.

Bro read situation, follow what is on ground, give it some distinctive analysis you can understand the game on ground and who will perfect it for apc if Edo peope fail to do the needful.

I hate responding to a tribalist because your statement has serious tribal undertone but lets put that aside.

I repeat if Tinubu join Ize camp apc will win if the Edo fail to beat apc blue black in a wide margin that can not be manipulated failure to do this Ize is the next governor.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by Starberg(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
jrusky:

You see your life "Mr saint Paul the fool" we are talking politics you are talking criminality glorification. Your academic argument lack merit by your failure to balance your your nonsense argument.

Read my post or wear your glasses to read it clear hope you can see where I said Tinubu is dangerous political genius* meaning his hands never clean and you can not play politics with clean hands so just shut da f u c k.

Name one political saint in Nigeria in this current dispensation name just one. Moreso my message is to alert the Edos what is going to hapoen if tinubu accept to join in support of Ize.

Bro read situation, follow what is on ground, give it some distinctive analysis you can understand the game on ground and who will perfect it for apc if Edo peope fail to do the needful.

I hate responding to a tribalist because your statement has serious tribal undertone but lets put that aside.

I repeat if Tinubu join Ize camp apc will win if the Edo fail to beat apc blue black in a wide margin that can not be manipulated failure to do this Ize is the next governor.

The undertone shows you are a baby politics analyst. Go upgrade urself. I am from the West, I don't put tribalism into sense of reasoning Se o ti gbo mi dada? I don't see how Tinubu is a strong force that can't be surmounted. Even the almighty Obasanjo influence was reduced. The only way APC could win is if they use FG might to rig and instill fear on voters.

Please try and read between lines.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by Testimony1988(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
No hope for PDP.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by Enomaidegue3: 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
Futile effort. Edos are overwhelmingly voting for Obaseki ( not necessarily PDP) and that makes it impossible to rig. It is not a close contest in any way.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by Web2020: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
Surely they shall gather, if the gathering is not of God, they shall scatter!
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by Web2020: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
The more Tinubu is showing interest in Edo politics, the more he is causing problem for Ize-iyamu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) / NAFDAC Arraigns Ibadan-based Bizman Producing Fake Alomo Bitters / Boko Haram: The Moment A Mother Saw Her Kids For The First Time After 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.