Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory (23711 Views)

APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council / 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu / APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by ofiko123(m): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
All their plot will fail..Obaseki for the win..
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by bizzibodi(m): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
So like play...na so Izhe Iyamu come take be Gurbanor of Edo state.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by jrusky(m): 5:58am On Jul 07, 2020
Starberg:

The undertone shows you are a baby politics analyst. Go upgrade urself. I am from the West, I don't put tribalism into sense of reasoning Se o ti gbo mi dada? I don't see how Tinubu is a strong force that can't be surmounted. Even the almighty Obasanjo influence was reduced. The only way APC could win is if they use FG might to rig and instill fear on voters.

Please try and read between lines.

What are you saying and what I'm I saying? Rigging is rigging, Fed might or Tinubu might it doesn't matter. If you ever have opportunity to chat with Tinubu inner caucus you will understand what he did in 2015 and did in 2019 as per the presidential election his fellow party criminals knows him very well that is why they kept getting back to him all the time.

All Edo people need to do is to give apc in Edo River state lesson in which Wike beat apc guy blue black beyond figure manipulation the figure was extremely too wide to be manipulated.

Bye.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by ChoCho54(f): 6:03am On Jul 07, 2020
madridguy:
Nice move from APC. Thank God the party of Tax collector cannot enter Dubai now for any meeting grin grin grin
They plotted more than this in Benue state the last time.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory by Behindthewheels: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
pls dm me for any Driving job in or around imo state. town service, taxi, company, factory vehicles etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King / The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. / Peter Obi Blames EndINEC Protest Being Organized By Obidients On Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.