Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) (49165 Views)

Woman Flees After Brutalising 10-year-old Girl For Buying N100 Puff-puff / Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS / Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Heartless woman...let her sleep in cell for two weeks

there's always this urge to hate another woman's child, Ive been in that shoe b4, this one is even arrogant and can argue for Africa even when he's wrong, and he sabi lie ehn. Bt then I'll imagine that if my own child is arguing and lying to me like this what will I do, and I'll end up screaming "shut up", oya kneel down until you're ready to say the truth, he'll start begging and talking and thats it... I think every woman should do this too, when they do something wrong, imagine they're ur child first b4 acting

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Wicked souls.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Mryacks: 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
How heartless....just look at the face of that monstrous woman.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Dchampion65: 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
See her face like ape

Some people derive joy in wicked act

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Oh so na dem be this....displaying the familiar face when they are caught
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
People are really heartless ooo. How do you sit down and brutalize your fellow human like this?

3 Likes

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Temhellen(f): 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
This is too much. These ones r animals

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
the biological parent of that boy should also stand next to them in that jail...for endangering that boy's life.

so this man didnt see all these injuries on the boy, abi?!
aside that the girl is really looking malnourished lipsrsealed

See beating like say she thief.ahannnn

Wickedness!

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by tot(f): 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
Bola146:
angry Useless and irresponsible couple! I pity their kids

More than useless. Sheer evil.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by nero2face: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
to the husband, I can read meanings from ur look, I believe ur innocent innocent of this but ur failure to caution ur wife caused u all these, some women will bring good luck to a man while so many others are pains and miseries

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
pocohantas:

It is a girl. They have used battery to change her sex. I noticed lots of female house helps never look girly or they are not allowed to look girly. That is how they will shave their hair and give them hideous clothes.

grin
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
That's good. How can a human being be this heartless??
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by bluefilm: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
The couple,

The househelp, Miss Nneoma Nnadi

But just look at the treatment given to the poor little girl whose only offence is that she is not their daughter.

Imagine driving a 6 inch nail into the head of an innocent girl of 10. Pls, tell me, what offence must she had committed that attracts this barbaric treatment? See fresh wounds all over her body. Which kind human beings be these? Can you even treat an animal this way? Why? Why? Why?

What I know is that it is only animals that hold their offsprings supreme, any other animal is nothing to them. I never knew human beings have developed such barbaric mindset, Gawd!!!

One-tenth of this elsewhere, the whole of social media will boil with things like, "fear north", afonja etc. But in this case, what we will see are things like, punish them, they are wicked, justice must be done etc. As far as I'm concerned, this is worse than murder. No grain of sympathy in their skull for an infant? I have been trying to assume this is a kind of fairy tale and at the same time trying to avoid reading this report, but it keeps coming up.

Pls, what's the latest on this referendum thingy? undecided

Seriously, I don't understand this part of driving 6-inch nail into the young girl's head.

Don't you think it could just be our bloggers trying to be sensational with the news in their usual fashion once again?!

I mean, how possible is it that someone will have a 6-inch nail driven into their head and they will still be alive?

Won't the nail touch the brain at all or what?

Na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Exc2000: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
Shout yeast

Ifear who no fear them
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by YorubaKinging: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
The term Jews were used by outsiders especially the oyinbos roman(europeans) who has been colonizing the children of Judah

And the term is used to describe the remnants found in the cities of Judah

Yoruba

Zooposki:
Later, they will claim they are Jews, yet commit all the crimes.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
pocohantas:
It is a girl. They have used battery to change her sex. I noticed lots of female house helps never look girly or they are not allowed to look girly. That is how they will shave their hair and give them hideous clothes.

thanks for the clarification... fixed
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by plantist: 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
Who also have this feeling the girl may be Hausa?
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by foxxydude: 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
I thought this news made front page last week
But this woman and her husband are wicked sha cry
She will still blame the devil for this
She better pray that this girl forgives her for this

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by tammie24: 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
hisgrace090:

One the man is alive seeing this happening they're partners in crime.
thank you o jare

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Pweetyccee(f): 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
the biological parent of that boy should also stand next to them in that jail...for endangering that boy's life.

Dat a girl ooo

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
overdrive:
See as this woman put her husband for trouble.

i was thinking the same, that man is not the violent type, Bad wife.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by lawalbo(m): 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
Eeyah see the trouble your wife don put you now
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by tammie24: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
the biological parent of that child should also stand next to them in that jail...for endangering that boy's life.

it's a girl fa

She has been brutalized to the point where she now looks like a boy

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Firefox01: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
Igbo women, the real pandemic! Igbo women,the actual killer virus to kids that aren't theirs! Yam legged bearded flatheaded female species shouldn't be allowed to have maids!

6 Likes

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by starbuck(f): 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
Devil punish them
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by michjunior: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
chai....the heart of man has grown cold such wickedness to another womans child..it crazy...mans Inhumanity to man God deliver us

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
Monster couple.. won't be surprised if they somehow believed that the child was "evil".

Nigerians and stupid superstitions
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
Make God nor let us marry karashika as wife.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
SAMBARRY:
aside that the girl is really looking malnourished lipsrsealed
See beating like say she thief.ahannnn
Wickedness!

.. and they even have children of their own. thats how they will now grow up and beat adult maids because thats what mum/dad do.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Kidnapped Margaret Emefiele Released By Her Abductors / Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.