Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,966 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) (49173 Views)

Woman Flees After Brutalising 10-year-old Girl For Buying N100 Puff-puff / Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS / Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Diesel1(m): 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Zooposki:
Later, they will claim they are Jews, yet commit all the crimes.
hushpuppi
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by sinola(m): 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
johnmartus:
That lass narrowly escaped death.

And believe you in me,if they had succeeded in killing her,they'll quietly throw her body inside any nearby well or even bury her bidy in a shallow grave .
Thank God for the people that reported this barbaric act .You guys are the real MVP.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
That's how women her. Once the child isn't their biological child, that pikin go too suffer undecided

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by sinola(m): 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
Xisnin:

They both tortured the child.
The man fit dey abuse her sexually self...just thinking out loud
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 12:27am On Jul 07, 2020
Olalan:
Justice must prevail to serve as a deterrent to other wicked couples who go about mistreating their maids
Small children as maids should not be encouraged in a working system

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by MrFly(m): 12:33am On Jul 07, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
See the way the woman be self....Mgbeke. Na Buhari & Ugwuanyi na cause am, e say dem provide jobs, the woman for no get time beat this small pi kin, na frustration and unemployment cause am

I sight food lady above me...Na to carry Kidney beans sauce, Oha soup or that Banga soup wey dem tey dey chop rice go dey give dem for prison o
its not compulsory to comment

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by kizyalex10(m): 12:38am On Jul 07, 2020
9jaBlogger:

https://igberetvnews.com/1357216/enugu-couple-remanded-prison-brutalising-10-year-old-house-help/
heart of a man is desperatly evil,i only need an opportunity to handle d case,i would treat u nd ur kids d same way u did to the girl for d rest of ur miserable lives
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Guestlander: 12:43am On Jul 07, 2020
Evil people. I feel so sorry for that little girl.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Guestlander: 12:45am On Jul 07, 2020
overdrive:
See as this woman put her husband for trouble.

They are both guilty.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:47am On Jul 07, 2020
Good For Her, I will continue to say it, THE HEART OF IGBO LADIES IS WICKED.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Yorubedboy: 12:53am On Jul 07, 2020
Hushpuppi was obsessed with posting top designers and luxury social media that one time Instagram deleted his Gucci photos by error, or just basically because the App thought it wasn't healthy for viewers.
When The Gucci master starting trending on Snap Chat and Instagram in early 2017, most people found his style somewhat awkward. He will put his newly acquired expensive write watches in a fridge just so that he can take a photo that can spark reaction on social. Other times, he will take a photo covered head to toe in Gucci, which often forced social media to react and wonder what money tree this man is clinging on.
So, why would a man, who revealed that he came from nothing and a generation of poverty, decide to go into fraud spend Billions in Gucci, Versace, Luxury watches, private jets, expensive holidays, and cars while his hometown is in abject poverty?
#Hushpuppi #Hushpuppiarrest #Hushpuppiarrestedforfraud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E2Vw52UX8k
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by fof1: 1:27am On Jul 07, 2020
overdrive:

WHICH TROUBLE? ABSENTY HUSBAND WEAK HUSBAND AND ABSENT MINDED HUSBANDS ARE THE LIKES...
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by smallsmall: 1:27am On Jul 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
The couple,

The househelp, Miss Nneoma Nnadi

But just look at the treatment given to the poor little girl whose only offence is that she is not their daughter.

Imagine driving a 6 inch nail into the head of an innocent girl of 10. Pls, tell me, what offence must she had committed that attracts this barbaric treatment? See fresh wounds all over her body. Which kind human beings be these? Can you even treat an animal this way? Why? Why? Why?

What I know is that it is only animals that hold their offsprings supreme, any other animal is nothing to them. I never knew human beings have developed such barbaric mindset, Gawd!!!

One-tenth of this elsewhere, the whole of social media will boil with things like, "fear north", afonja etc. But in this case, what we will see are things like, punish them, they are wicked, justice must be done etc. As far as I'm concerned, this is worse than murder. No grain of sympathy in their skull for an infant? I have been trying to assume this is a kind of fairy tale and at the same time trying to avoid reading this report, but it keeps coming up.

Pls, what's the latest on this referendum thingy? undecided

Omenka, our blodas have done it again. undecided

The couple, Mrs Ifeoma Ozougwu and her husband, Mr Jude Ozougwu have both been remanded at the Nsukka prison, in Enugu, for brutalising their 10-year-old house help, Miss Nneoma Nnadi.

The househelp, Miss Nneoma Nnadi

Fear Igbos! They should both rot in prison, the world does not need this kind of animals!
Their wickedness is legendary, no single fear of God!

Wetin, 10yr old na im una brutalise like this, when una no even put Police Uniform for neck?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by smallsmall: 1:35am On Jul 07, 2020
sweetilicious:
Small children as maids should not be encouraged in a working system

Poor Excuse!
It has nothing to do with the 'SYSTEM', working or not working!
It is inhuman and child abuse, criminal and punishable, PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by smallsmall: 1:38am On Jul 07, 2020
Zimzy:
Igbo women can be monsters, I have witnessed it first hand when growing up.

True Observation.
Their agressiveness pass their menfolk's own.
They just go Mentally Psychotic when they are angry or not having their way.

To kill comes naturally to them, as having a Coke drink.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 1:40am On Jul 07, 2020
I keep wondering why this malaise seems to be tolerated in the Southeast.

Househelps are treated as outcasts and lepers in this region. A lot of advocacy is required to reverse this trend.

For God's sake, the girl helps you and your kids out. You only pay her back by dehumanizing her?
The foolish husband cannot feign ignorance of this gross level of child brutality.

Let the law takes it's course. This is barbarism at its crudest.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by favour32(m): 2:40am On Jul 07, 2020
ednut1:
The wife should be beheaded
Law dey.
Say no to jungle justice.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by favour32(m): 2:47am On Jul 07, 2020
Blueorb:
Calling both Seasoned and New Content Writers

Four/Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive writing team.

This is a project that will impact significantly on your development as a writer whilst providing highly beneficial financial benefits.

This is a continuous writing project, and there will be regular writing projects for the next 12 months.

To find out more about this project, send an email to :

ResourceHub360@gmail.com

Thank you
Person don do, e nor dey work, na to dey use person head.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by bigfish3k: 4:43am On Jul 07, 2020
Bigfish3k is shocked
I know this type of woman

They can argue for Africa, they don't take to corrections and always claim right. They have venom and bile in them. They are the best church goers who criticize those around her that don't go to church as evil. They don't play with church programs. The annoying thing is that most of them are from poor backgrounds who got lucky to get married to a comfortable man
The husband should be ashamed of himself for not being in control of his home

See how malnourished the girl is, not that there is shortage of food in that home but this kind of woman will rather throw the food away while giving the girl more work.
They are very wicked at heart, they don't have remedy.
They can only pretend be nice in front of people and go back to default mode when no one is watching
The government and agencies should up their game. They are so many in Lagos
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by myrates: 5:41am On Jul 07, 2020
Very good, the couple should be jailed, wicked people.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Ernestie: 5:41am On Jul 07, 2020
overdrive:
Sorry, her husband did not see anything wrong with the cruel treatment his wife was giving to the little girl. (Who even knows the one the husband must have personally done to the little maid too?!) This whole thing didn't start today oh. If not for God, using the power of the social media to rescue the poor girl!
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by iamdaquin01(f): 7:05am On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=overdrive post

Which kyn trouble?
Even if the man no join inflict all those injury,can't he talk to his wife...he deserves to be imprisoned too for seeing a bad thing and shutting his mouth ]
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Excuses: 7:07am On Jul 07, 2020
ERockson:
I've always said Ipob are Usually wicked to their maids and I have no doubt that this little girl may grow up to be wicked to her maids in the future. It is hell on earth to serve as maid in IPob woman house. Igbo women know how to abuse maids. See her wicked face

Few igbo people are friendly especially those that grow outside their places of origin. most on average are hostile..almost every maltreatment of house maid abuse involves the dissident of the igbo.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 7:57am On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The term Jews were used by outsiders especially the oyinbos roman(europeans) who has been colonizing the children of Judah

And the term is used to describe the remnants found in the cities of Judah

Yoruba

I agree with you.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 8:01am On Jul 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

.. and they even have children of their own. thats how they will now grow up and beat adult maids because thats what mum/dad do.
and the cycle of domestic violence.infact I'm more worried for the son than the daughter because the little boy will think domestic violence against his wife and any other female is ok because his mummy and daddy did it.children learn faster by what they see than what you say
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by mickyeddi(m): 8:25am On Jul 07, 2020
There has to be a minimum age of at least 18 for anyone to work as a housemaid. A ten year old is still a child.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by IamHonourable1: 8:36am On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=Zooposki post=91450839]Later, they will claim they are Jews, yet commit all the crimes

Stop disgracing your parents on social media.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by nuelyoyo(m): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2020
cococandy:
6 inch nail. I still can’t believe what I read. angry
I doubt if it's a six inches nail, or maybe it's a six inches nail but just a small part of it was driven into her head. If a six inches nail was driven into her head entirely, she would barely survive it, or would probably be in a coma.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 9:37am On Jul 07, 2020
Ifeoma & Jude Ozougwu - why am I not surprised?
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by draydot: 11:09am On Jul 07, 2020
ERockson:
I've always said Ipob are Usually wicked to their maids and I have no doubt that this little girl may grow up to be wicked to her maids in the future. It is hell on earth to serve as maid in IPob woman house. Igbo women know how to abuse maids. See her wicked face

Have not open to read and I was arguing with a friend that is definitely going to be an ipob tribe and guess I was right, They need an orientation and sensitization at that region sorry to say is everywhere but just too much from the igbos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kidnapped Margaret Emefiele Released By Her Abductors / How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) / Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.