Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State (34933 Views)

Bandits On Camels & Horses Kill 18 In Zamfara, 10 Massacred In Katsina / Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) / Security Agencies Kill 18 Nigerians During Lockdown, More Than COVID-19 - NHRC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Farki: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
Wait what? shocked

Weren't these the same bandits the army was dealing with just now?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by LAUWALI222(m): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
Stylekay:
Me sef don taya for this life o. Bandit should come and do the needful with me. It's my life and I don't want to continue again.
Don't giveup pls
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

You don't need any bandit to kill you if you really wan die grin

You know what to do.

Mumu
Apart from sucking/riding deeks and insulting people,what else can you do?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by XXXXTENTACION: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
Bryan88:
JST WONDERIN IF IT IS HIS GHOST THAT IS USING HIS ACCOUNT THO... grin
na my moniker be dat sha no mind me
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by ojialo(m): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nnfupdates:
Errors, thank God when I served in Katsina it was one of the safest place in the north then.

Though it wasn't a good decision for me to travel there from the west here but when I noticed my village people were pounding yam on my destiny I had to give it a go.

In 2009 I was posted to Yobe state I declined
In 2010 I was posted to Borneo state I declined.
In 2011 Yobe again but at last in batch B of 2011 I was posted to Katsina (Funtua LG).

Thank God I served successfully without any form of regret.

But I'm still at home jobless.

Any help to get any reasonable job that can make me cater for my family will highly be appreciated.

I'm on my knees pls.
just imagine tomorrow if you turn out to be another husspuppy they be saying you are giving Nigerian bad name whereas Nigerian careless about her citizens

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by 3310adeb: 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=Stylekay post=91454721]Me sef don taya for this life o. Bandit should come and do the needful with me. It's my life and I don't want to continue again. [/quote/i][/color]
[color=#000000]

Snipper is just #150,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ode
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Jabioro: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Meanwhile "ours" army are still showing, intimidating exercise of toothless bulldogs.. telling her dying citizen what they can not do..the bandit are having field days..Your oga at top still dey for oza room never to commot his blocus from the anuty pussy.. Dunce's at helms of nation affairs!!!
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Chevronstaff: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Stylekay:
Me sef don taya for this life o. Bandit should come and do the needful with me. It's my life and I don't want to continue again.
You can do it yourself.. Just drink sniper..
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by VirginFinder: 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
We Hhope the CAS is taking note with his Kkinetic Aapproach!

I Tthink the Nigerian Army should keep their moves away from the media..

This war fought on Mmedia does not Wwork at all..

This is Nnot the Nigerian Army that I know!
[s][/s]
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
NNU0000:
Apart from sucking/riding deeks and insulting people,what else can you do?

Making sure that you brush your smelling mouth well.

Cos right now its oozing sad
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Ezmans: 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
Stylekay:
this olodo go soon drop account begin beg money na so dem Dey start
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
Chevronstaff:

You can do it yourself.. Just drink sniper..
Will you be happy if he does that?

Please learn not to Condemn anyone if you cannot profer some solutions to his problems..

Betterstill, ignore!

That's a piece of advise I dished out to you.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Femidfo: 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
HIMM
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by DelphiOracle(m): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
When was this? Was it before they surrendered or after they surrendered?

Cos I am not understanding

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Obeysco: 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Aftermath of the machineries brought in from Niger and Chad for the last election rigging.....
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by tommenoh(m): 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
Karma is a bitch:what goes around,will eventually, come around 360.this spate of unrest,was characterised during Goodluck's reign:unending unrest in the north and the whole world,including opposition parties,castigated him on his ineffectiveness. Now,even the home state of the President, is not even spared!countless have been killed,maimed,raped and brutalized and there seem no end in sight.
I am not saying any one person,group or party, is involved.but the federal government has to put its foot down and assure citizens,their lives are safe and their economic livihood style,can be pursues without fears
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Even Jesu is tired of this guy noise, I never knew he had 5 percent brain in his head. Kudos to him.

grin
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by sterlingD(m): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
But in this other thread they said......

https://www.nairaland.com/5975001/many-bandits-surrender-katsina-zamfara

sterlingD:
Let me not say anything yet
Let me say something now.Why is this government Audioing us like this?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by jrusky(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
Same Bandits that we just read many of them surrendered

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by drdan777(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
This is getting out of hand, right in the Home State of our Grand Chef of the Federal Republic the Chief Shocker!
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by eodavids(m): 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
Stylekay:

Come on Style!
Be reasonable on this matter and suggest for solutions.

Me, I am of the view that the way Northern borders of Nigeria are open (say for Fulani hedsmen of all African sahel to come in and go at will because of one "grazing" benefits granted to them as claimed) is a curse, and not a blessing. The perpetrators of these massacares may not be typically Nigerians by blood but may be people issued Nigerian passports who are not real Nigerians.

How can full blooded Nigerians be destroying the country and Her innocent citizens without looking back?

They invariably are not real Nigerians.

We should know that when people have multiple citizenship, their allegiance will be placed on a particular country and in reality, they won't mind what happens to thee other country (ies).

In the future, Nigeria will address issues associated with the poros Nigerian (northern) borders.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by EmekaBlue(m): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
ive bin to matazu bfr for mining exploration

easy target...so isolated
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by vicoloni(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
Your prayers are answered. Heavens have risen to help you. You shall obtain a job bigger than your size but Grace of God shall secure and help you to maintain it till you become great. Always remember to ascribe glory unto him. Psalms 29:2

I look forward to reading your testimony!

Nnfupdates:
Errors, thank God when I served in Katsina it was one of the safest place in the north then.

Though it wasn't a good decision for me to travel there from the west here but when I noticed my village people were pounding yam on my destiny I had to give it a go.

In 2011 Yobe again but at last in batch B of 2011 I was posted to Katsina (Funtua LG).

Any help to get any reasonable job that can make me cater for my family will highly be appreciated.

I'm on my knees pls.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
MANDIPUTIN:
2020 Best Countries Ranking.
The ranking evaluate 73 Countries
The overall ranking of Best Countries measure global performance on a variety of metrics.

Switzerland
#1 in Best Countries Overall

No Change in Rank from 2019

GDP$705.5 billion
POPULATION8.5 million
GDP PC, PPP$65,010

#2 Canada
in Best Countries Overall

#3 out of 80 in 2019

GDP$1.7 trillion
POPULATION37.1 million
GDP PC, PPP$49,690

Japan
#3 in Best Countries Overall

#2 out of 80 in 2019

GDP$5.0 trillion
POPULATION126.5 million
GDP PC, PPP$44,246
More :
https://www.nairaland.com/5974556/overall-best-countries-ranking-2020

Wetin Nigeria carry? smiley
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nnfupdates:

I'm on my knees pls.

Waoh!!! you rejected your postings twice!!! The two states you rejected were the places you would have located ur destiny helpers. You need to pray more to get a job.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
Stylekay:

you mean this? Check my sig. and do the needful. Dm
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by aleeyus(m): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nnfupdates:

I'm on my knees pls.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Edyice: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
Action time grin

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Staro: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sad
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by kingsvictor2: 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
na family matter. so long as dem no do am reach my state, who cares? Muslim fools
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by fujirice: 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
Good! It’s getting closer to them.
The bandits should not rest until they reach Katsina government house.
Maybe that’s when they will do the needful concerning security.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Man Shoots Dead His Only Son During Argument (Photo) / Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom / Man Kills Sister In Kogi Over Plantain Harvest (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.