Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,210 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State (34945 Views)

Bandits On Camels & Horses Kill 18 In Zamfara, 10 Massacred In Katsina / Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) / Security Agencies Kill 18 Nigerians During Lockdown, More Than COVID-19 - NHRC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by BigTableShaker(f): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nnfupdates:
Errors, thank God when I served in Katsina it was one of the safest place in the north then.

Though it wasn't a good decision for me to travel there from the west here but when I noticed my village people were pounding yam on my destiny I had to give it a go.

In 2009 I was posted to Yobe state I declined
In 2010 I was posted to Borneo state I declined.
In 2011 Yobe again but at last in batch B of 2011 I was posted to Katsina (Funtua LG).

Thank God I served successfully without any form of regret.

But I'm still at home jobless.

Any help to get any reasonable job that can make me cater for my family will highly be appreciated.

I'm on my knees pls.
Yobe would've been the best place to serve then.
Don't ever decline such again cos if you want to grow, you have to leave your comfort zone.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Nnfupdates: 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
You just made my day sir, may you never know no sorrow in your life too.
vicoloni:
Your prayers are answered. Heavens have risen to help you. You shall obtain a job bigger than your size but Grace of God shall secure and help you to maintain it till you become great. Always remember to ascribe glory unto him. Psalms 29:2

I look forward to reading your testimony!

Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Coal07: 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
I think those are not bandits but boko boyz.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by OmoOduduwa01: 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
A close-to-10 years Facebook account is available for sale
Interested individuals should message me on 0.8.0.6.2.9.6.6.7.6.8
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Bahamas95(m): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
Stylekay:
Me sef don taya for this life o. Bandit should come and do the needful with me. It's my life and I don't want to continue again.
Oga don't give up, you will be shocked to know you're better than many people out there.

Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by emapeteum(m): 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
Defense Headquarters claimed that bandit had submitted to the military due to the current onslaught; here we are killings by the bandit is unabated. Military with lies is like 5 and 6.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
And the shock absorber is doing nothing about all these senseless killing going on in Nigeria,...
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Donaldomo(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
Stylekay:
Me sef don taya for this life o. Bandit should come and do the needful with me. It's my life and I don't want to continue again.

May you be encouraged, there's light at the end of the tunnel, just try a little more. Don't give up on life. Above all, and without mincing words, come to Jesus today; and he alone can give you peace that the world cannot give. I call on the God of heaven today to intervene in your issue in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Yankee101: 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
This is enough for any decent president or governor to resign

Decent.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by akigbemaru: 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by bergs2: 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
Stylekay:

My brother, are u not aware that the interstate lockdown has been lifted?
Or is that u don't not know the road to katsina?
Pls Dm me ur a/c number so that I'd send u the t/fare if that's the problem. Or much rather buy a #50 rope, tie on a very strong branch on any mango tree around u then DM me so that I'd tell u what to do.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by MikkieEl: 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
We Hope the CAS is taking note with his Kinetic Approach!

I Think the Nigerian Army should keep their moves away from the media..

This war fought on Media does not Work at all..

This is Not the Nigerian Army that I know!

My brother, they've finally turned it to an arm of APC.
I'm in shock!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by erospecial: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
Masari should've chair the Edo APC campaign.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Akharmony: 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sad. this government is a complete looser....
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by ABINTUK(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nnfupdates:
Errors, thank God when I served in Katsina it was one of the safest place in the north then.

Though it wasn't a good decision for me to travel there from the west here but when I noticed my village people were pounding yam on my destiny I had to give it a go.

In 2009 I was posted to Yobe state I declined
In 2010 I was posted to Borneo state I declined.
In 2011 Yobe again but at last in batch B of 2011 I was posted to Katsina (Funtua LG).

Thank God I served successfully without any form of regret.

But I'm still at home jobless.

Any help to get any reasonable job that can make me cater for my family will highly be appreciated.

I'm on my knees pls.
chat me up on this 07068613908.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by amliftedhigher: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Stylekay:
Go to a chemist store and buy 3 bottles of sniper and take it 3 times a day you will be alright
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by paix(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
22General:
But Buratai just said they are using Kinetic approach... Whatever that means. Now close your eyes for a second and imagine this is 2014. You see how we are now so used to everything we condenmed before 2015?
It means they were sleeping before, but they have woken up to face the reality that dawned on them.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Rawtruth1: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Next level should continue.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by paix(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
amliftedhigher:

Go to a chemist store and buy 3 bottles of sniper and take it 3 times a day you will be alright
Teaspoon or tablespoon; for how long?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by paix(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
Yankee101:
This is enough for any decent president or governor to resign

Decent.
Which African leader do you think has that quality?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Pinkybush: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
My darling daddy has done it again, security is guaranteed.

Oops!
MANNABBQGRILS come Ooo...our darling daddy has done wonderfully, at least is only 18 persons that was killed.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Pinkybush: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
This shows that buratai was a very dull student if he was one.
He had to repeat the same mistake he made when he said shekau and his boys want to surrender and in few days time that same shekau with his boy struck even harder. Now the same thing with bandits, claiming they are surrendering, but the result proves otherwise.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
yomi96:
Bulhari is a plague. He has succeeded in turning nigeria to yemen. Well good for dem. They be they shout sai baba be4. God go purnish that devilish party and all bmc defenders

Cc: simplyleo
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
yomi96:
Bulhari is a plague. He has succeeded in turning nigeria to yemen. Well good for dem. They be they shout sai baba be4. God go purnish that devilish party and all bmc defenders
it's not buhari,these and more of it's kind would continue to happen under any regime or party..
although I'll agree if you say buhari's inactions, directly or indirectly is a message of support to those criminals.
we all need to realise that these nation cannot work,be it security,health,innovation,technology and poverty alleviation,there is a crude,decayed and surreal system of government that supports corruptions...
we are backward in every field....
if we can't collectively revolt, let's disintegrate and cure ourselves.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by seunayantokun(m): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kinetic Buratai!
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by smileyoo: 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
this so-called bandits, should pls stop killing the innocent poor masses of nigeria, who are just enduring life, rather than enjoying it.
what's the gain and pleasure in destroying precious lives, that you can not create ?
it's saddening, hearing these constant killings of innocent nigerians, while the efforts of govt to stop it seems in-effective.
how long will these killings continue ?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by earnit2: 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
ye
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by QuinieR(f): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
bergs2:

My brother, are u not aware that the interstate lockdown has been lifted?
Or is that u don't not know the road to katsina?
Pls Dm me ur a/c number so that I'd send u the t/fare if that's the problem. Or much rather buy a #50 rope, tie on a very strong branch on any mango tree around u then DM me so that I'd tell u what to do.
Bad boy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by israelmao(m): 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
There's a secret oath between Buhari and service chiefs if not he wouldn't have wasted time in making some changes.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by biomedics(m): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
It doesn't matter to them in as much as Buhari is president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kills Sister In Kogi Over Plantain Harvest (Graphic Photo) / Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide / Police Arrest Man For Posting Nude Photo Of His 4-Year-Old Daughter On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.