Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,975 members, 7,810,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters (62499 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by ajl: 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sweeetheart:
no one is a saint in Nigeria, in fact in the world. human were created to aspired more and that's why our needs&want is unlimited

I just laughed at the ignorance of people that called yahoo guys names, yahoo guys are just slow reasoning people who don't invest their illegal means on something that will keep their profile low, apparently all Nigerians do Yahoo

market woman that bought goods of 200naira and sold 2500 is not a yahoo? no be greediness birth yahoo?

spending money and body to hijacked contract from other competitive companies is not an act of yahoo?

everybody na yahoo

Some of your points does not make sense. In your eyes, every Nigerian is fraudulent. A stupid statement. Then you said a market woman who sell a product she bought for N200 at N2500 is fraudulent. How is then when one has the right to fix prices as one deem fit

1 Like

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by sammychimex(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

The AGF, NSA and DSS have always been against him. He was previously shielded by the VP and the former CoS. I suspect the VP being swept aside, the present CoS has no interest in keeping loyalties which is why the case file got to Buhari this time.

Well we just hope he will have his day in court.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by meobizy(f): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nigeria’s storywriters have resumed work. This will keep political trolls busy for a month or two before they come up with more interesting angles. People claim pro-wrestling is fake yet follow these stories obviously written by the same team bumper to bumper.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Ikinternational: 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
I'm just looking for one particular deranged man that was insulting ipob for fake news. Simplyleo?
Shocking he's no where to be found.
Spineless mutt
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Sweeetheart(m): 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
ajl:

Some of your points does not make sense. In your eyes, every Nigerian is fraudulent. A stupid statement. Then you said a market woman who sell a product she bought for N200 at N2500 is fraudulent. How is then when one has the right to fix prices as one deem fit

swear say you never take money that doesn't belong to you before?

American and other European countries once took our resources in Africa and are still moving some in the disguise of helping them aren't doing yahoo?

continue your hypocrisy
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Sweeetheart(m): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
ccollins:
is making profits in business now yahoo.look u cannot use a fraudulent activity to compare one who makes money in legit way. There are a lot of difference. Stop marauding on Nl and saying that all his is yahoo.u are stealing someone money through all unscrupulous means and u are saying rubbish about people who are frank and honest to customers about the price of their own goods. A market woman who bought goods 200#. Do u know what it took her to to convey her goods and the daily expenses including shop rent she would have to pay and the losses she may even suffer if her business has no insurance and u as a wicked man is glorifying evil and supporting dubious activities that steals money from a lot of people account

make I hear word, everybody na yahoo even Buhari your saint president dey use all of our head
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Sweeetheart(m): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ayo081:
grin Yo think you made sense grin

even if I don't but I'm not an hypocrite. You Nigeria can continue acting saint

everyone in the world ain't saint of extortion, do you people know monopoly is an act of extortion and a capitalism in a Democratic settings, we can equivalently called Dangote a yahoo man too
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Sweeetheart(m): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
blackboy:
Wrong...very wrong. Yahoo yahoo is deception and lies and says you will get this but you dont. Simply wickedness and heartless act.

and taken the resources that belong to majority to abroad is act of saint? na your type dey lick all these politicians balls
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Yankee101: 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ago Salami is Tinubu's boy.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
DeeMain:

My point was and still is that both Deziani and Magu and the other looters and corrupt persons and fraudsters should be called out by ordinary citizens who are at the receiving end of their thievery and wanton greed and evil. Nigeria is a giant on the ground with the knees of these evil people on her neck!

Call the idiots out, no matter the tribe or poltical party or divide. Leave their defence to their lawyers and family members. Quit this voltronic defence of suspicious persons and evil men and women amongst us.

Let's save Nigeria so it won't die.
I've asked you before and I ask you again. How did I defend her by stating the facts? What has your call out done to any known thief in Nigeria? OUK is the senate chief whip. Babachir lawal is still in the corridor of power. What we need is to put them away to serve as a lesson to others. Calling them out is just media noise that changes nothing for their hardened selves.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by allthingsgood: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
Bizibi:
you think I didn't know you were one of them supporting him in the first term of this administration even when there was allegations against him during saraki lead Senate. Sycophant is denying.....

U need mental assistance
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
Amaechi2023:
trust the military on that one.
they would accord you maximum respect while in charge but won't hesitate to scatter your reputation when your off service and still found guilty.
buratai and other service chiefs has created so many enemies within the military for themselves.
they better leave that office with clean hands otherwise Alex badeh treatment would be much less to what they would receive..
if you know what happened to that brigadier general who was demoted to captain before being dismissed and dishonoured you'll know buratai and the rest are only enjoying the moments..

U really understood my point as much as I had intended. Army Captains and colonels are d most dangerous ranks in army. Violate them and they'll live to annihilate you, no matter how long it takes. The corruption, nepotism, bigotry in Nigerian army presently is worst than what was witnessed in 1966/67. It's terrible!
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Obec70(m): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
Thank God for online bloggers! This government through the media machine would have ran this entity aground! Imagine denial & counter denials.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by DeeMain(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I've asked you before and I ask you again. How did I defend her by stating the facts? What has your call out done to any known thief in Nigeria? OUK is the senate chief whip. Babachir lawal is still in the corridor of power. What we need is to put them away to serve as a lesson to others. Calling them out is just media noise that changes nothing for their hardened selves.

Bros, no need for the back and forth. When we are as a people have had enough and are ready we will solve this problem.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Jonathan39: 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
Don't be stupid, a day old child reasons better than you. How on Earth will an adult compare fraud to buying and selling? A yahoo guy is a criminal
Sweeetheart:
no one is a saint in Nigeria, in fact in the world. human were created to aspired more and that's why our needs&want is unlimited

I just laughed at the ignorance of people that called yahoo guys names, yahoo guys are just slow reasoning people who don't invest their illegal means on something that will keep their profile low, apparently all Nigerians do Yahoo

market woman that bought goods of 200naira and sold 2500 is not a yahoo? no be greediness birth yahoo?

spending money and body to hijacked contract from other competitive companies is not an act of yahoo?

everybody na yahoo
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Sweeetheart(m): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
Jonathan39:
Don't be stupid, a day old child reasons better than you. How on Earth will an adult compare fraud to buying and selling? A yahoo guy is a criminal

you must think you're talking to your father that failed in your upbringing

looting your resources and your politician ms stashing your common wealth abroad is legal now

this hypocrite is acting as if he had not extort people directly/ indirectly before. that money you put on your school fee at home is an act of yahoo if you need to know
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Jonathan39: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
I added nothing to my school fees, old man stop promoting fraud in this forum. Are you not ashamed of yourself?
Sweeetheart:

you must think you're talking to your father that failed in your upbringing

looting your resources and your politician ms stashing your common wealth abroad is legal now

this hypocrite is acting as if he had not extort people directly/ indirectly before. that money you put on your school fee at home is an act of yahoo if you need to know
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Christistruth00: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
allthingsgood:
But am surprised because some people said buhari is doing selective justice. How come magu is in detention now

Politics
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Christistruth00: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
UDUJ:
He Who Comes Into Equity Must Come With Clean Hands

Enough said cool
How do you know if .Malami himself is clean, wasn't he trying to claim Abacha loot for Bagudu ,Gov of Kebbi State?
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by banio: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sweeetheart:

everybody na yahoo

Sense won't kee You.
grin
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by youneedjesus: 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
My problem is thet they will still appoint a corrupt person.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Sweeetheart(m): 12:24am On Jul 08, 2020
Jonathan39:
I added nothing to my school fees, old man stop promoting fraud in this forum. Are you not ashamed of yourself?

are your politicians ashamed of themselves? was British and USA ashamed when they were evacuating the resources that belong to Nigeria and others Africa countries?

where did you see me promote Fraud? I'm pointing out that one way or the other all Nigerians and the entire world involved in fraud whether unconsciously or consciously

telling me you're saint is just one stupid thing, you can't convince me to exonerate you from what had become a norm of human.

you're help to work in a place, you called it connection, other got the same thing you called it corruption. continue swimming in your hypocrisy, sweetheart is not buying
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Gjrich(m): 2:56am On Jul 08, 2020
allthingsgood:
But am surprised because some people said buhari is doing selective justice. How come magu is in detention now

Because Buhari has no choice than to arrest him
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by allthingsgood: 6:38am On Jul 08, 2020
Gjrich:

Because Buhari has no choice than to arrest him

And if he doesn't what will u do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

People Beheaded In Cross River Cult Attack (Graphic Photos) / Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.