Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters (62495 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by OdefaGirl(f): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2020
He that comes to equity..... must come with clean hands....
Now the hunter becomes the hunted cool

1 Like

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Kobicove(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2020
Most Nigerian public servants have no regards for ethical conduct

Why would an official who is supposed to be independent be accepting gifts of a pecuniary nature from members of the public?!
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Bizibi(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I can bet you that will never happen. Not with magu at least. Do you know how many times he's extradited diezani since 2015 while the woman is enjoying her life all over UK. He even went about confiscating audio properties to titillate zombies while the woman always insisted those properties are not hers or the values inflated. She even offered to come back to Nigeria to clear the air during one of those audio recoveries only for may magu who claimed he was trying to extradite her to reject the offer. Talk about audio anti-corruption pight
one day na one day!!!
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Talknochip(m): 8:41am On Jul 07, 2020
Smh
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Talknochip(m): 8:41am On Jul 07, 2020
Whether Magu is guilty or not is not my problem

But my pain is in the way we do things in this country.

Why can't the man be remove or suspended then investigated?

It's so shameful and sad the way the system is been run in this administration.

For God sake we are not in the 7th century .

Smh
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by gistmega: 8:42am On Jul 07, 2020
h
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by dederocs(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2020
Criminal
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by olusola200: 8:44am On Jul 07, 2020
Hunter become hunted
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by allthingsgood: 8:45am On Jul 07, 2020
Bizibi:
but you all were shouting to high heavens defending magu even when it was glaring to sensible ones. Sycophants and their irritating ways.....

Are u ok
Where did u see me supporting magu? Mtscheew
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Enemyofpeace: 8:46am On Jul 07, 2020
The kind disgrace wey den go take disgrace this man, him ancestors and unborn generations go pity am. Person dey dem wan roast chop come go dey put oil for body. Make we talk true there is nobody in Nigeria that will head EFCC without chopulating something, not even Buhari that is claiming to be saint.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by pyro62(m): 8:48am On Jul 07, 2020
40million naira fit build mansion that is worth probing This is just witch hunting. Make him align with them well.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by BRASH: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2020
There are some zombies that were blaming IPOB for spreading fake news against their god

1 Like

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by chubinwa(m): 8:52am On Jul 07, 2020
This will go a long way to tell you that there is no saint in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Realadey(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2020
E don red bi dat
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Odih4sure(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2020
Hushmagu
Magu, an antimalarial drug that is also causing malaria.

2 Likes

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by MiosheEmpire1(m): 8:58am On Jul 07, 2020
Its none of my business.
D question naw is ao much is 1Congo of garri in ur area?
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by sheyitokz(m): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2020
Na implement law and still get your overrule am #9ja undecided
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Bizibi(m): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2020
allthingsgood:

Are u ok
Where did u see me supporting magu? Mtscheew
you think I didn't know you were one of them supporting him in the first term of this administration even when there was allegations against him during saraki lead Senate. Sycophant is denying.....
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Amaechi2023(m): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Lol. But the useless EFCC claimed he was only invited by the presidency.. The idiots are trying every possible means to shield themselves from the shame and embarrassment they've found themselves. I just hope the bald headed hypocritical idiot rots in Jail for months of even years if all allegations leveled against him are true...
u beleive Sahara reporters??

haba! from the body of the message you should connote there were lies to grab people's attention.

a man of Magus character can never be detained, not when he's still the serving efcc chairman.
the worst that can be done is to invite him for questioning.
I'm not trying to defend the man here, but one should understand by now the motive of Sahara reporters.
too many lies in recent times..
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by abidem4real: 9:04am On Jul 07, 2020
Shehuyinka:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/06/exclusive-acting-efcc-chairman-magu-detained-police-abuja-be-returned-aso-rock-villa
Wow! The drama is going to be scintillating and filled with too much action like that of "Mufu Oloosha Oko" movie
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by omooajisnooni: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2020
...and they are still denying it a mere rumour, this APC government is full of lies.

2 Likes

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by DeeMain(m): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I can bet you that will never happen. Not with magu at least. Do you know how many times he's extradited diezani since 2015 while the woman is enjoying her life all over UK. He even went about confiscating audio properties to titillate zombies while the woman always insisted those properties are not hers or the values inflated. She even offered to come back to Nigeria to clear the air during one of those audio recoveries only for may magu who claimed he was trying to extradite her to reject the offer. Talk about audio anti-corruption pight

You too why are defending her? Both she and Magu are thieves, is that too heavy for your mouth to say?

Corruption and fraud apologists everywhere! Smh.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by realstars: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2020
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Amaechi2023(m): 9:10am On Jul 07, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:
It's the Chief of Army staff, Buratai, I'd like these interagency to beam their search light on. That guy money ehn....
trust the military on that one.
they would accord you maximum respect while in charge but won't hesitate to scatter your reputation when your off service and still found guilty.
buratai and other service chiefs has created so many enemies within the military for themselves.
they better leave that office with clean hands otherwise Alex badeh treatment would be much less to what they would receive..
if you know what happened to that brigadier general who was demoted to captain before being dismissed and dishonoured you'll know buratai and the rest are only enjoying the moments..

2 Likes

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by KIDfurniture(m): 9:10am On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by jubrilELsudan: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2020
I NO FIT LAFF.

I CAN'T WAIT TO HANG HIS WIFE ON THE CEILING AND FVCK HER FROM THE BACK PRISONYARD STYLE THEN SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2020
DeeMain:

You too why are defending her? Both she and Magu are thieves, is that too heavy for your mouth to say?

Corruption and fraud apologists everywhere! Smh.

Where do you see me defending her? Is English that difficult for you?
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by jayaim: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2020
Mugu & hushpupppi don't have difference. Apc scams, that they are fighting corruption, is a big shame on buhari aka the saviour of the north. Mr integrity my foot

1 Like

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Theoarhics: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2020
After all, the report by the former DSS boss indicting him hence his non confirmation by the last Assembly led by Saraki was right... Buhari should be blamed for forcing this man on that position and still kept him for that long after the earlier report.

1 Like

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by AreaFada2: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2020
youneedjesus:
Saraki was right afterall.
. Nigeria is not about being right. It is about politics. If Saraki greeted APC goons good morning at 10am in the morning they'd say he should have said good evening. grin cheesy

In 9ja politics, massaging the ego of godfathers is more important than doing the right thing.

Politicians today are like ancient monarchs. Infact they should be called Comrade Kabiyesi, Senator Kabiyesi, your excellency Kabiyesi, Mallam Kabiyesi, Dr Kabiyesi, Hon. Kabiyesi and similar stuff as titles before actual names.

If Magu turns out to be corrupt as alleged, it would rubbish Buhari as a man not capable of discernment and has no regards for the opinions of institutions vested with vetting political appointees like DSS and NASS.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by bejeria101(m): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2020
Make una calm down. Una dey there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today / People Beheaded In Cross River Cult Attack (Graphic Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.