Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters (62490 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by nazablossom(f): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2020
The hunter has become the hunted
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by astonished: 8:20am On Jul 07, 2020
I don't know why people are surprised about corruption of magu, so far he's Nigerians & working for government.

No one is Saint in this country, that's why I don't support all these security agency enforcing law, because they are all law breaker
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Jcan: 8:20am On Jul 07, 2020
Chai! The Hunter is now the hunted. I stand for everyone, I stand for no one.

1 Like

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by airminem(f): 8:21am On Jul 07, 2020
magu, hushpuppi becoming cell mate like play like play. One abroad, one in hell. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Oharina(m): 8:21am On Jul 07, 2020
Lol, the almighty magu is now a victim of his very own ocupation. And this is more dirt on the country's image internationally. This country can never get better.

1 Like

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by airminem(f): 8:21am On Jul 07, 2020
H for hush
astonished:
H
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by tammie24: 8:21am On Jul 07, 2020
Wow
See humiliation

1 Like

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by techstack: 8:21am On Jul 07, 2020
Let the corruption crusade continues,

anti-corruption crusaders I support
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Suky01(m): 8:22am On Jul 07, 2020
hotspec:
Referee don collect red card. Game over for Magu. So Saraki was right after all. grin

HAHAHAHA i laughed so hard grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Teenaira: 8:22am On Jul 07, 2020
hotspec:
Referee don collect red card. Game over for Magu. So Saraki was right after all. grin

What has Arsenal done again ? Don't worry it is just a passing moment. We are a die hard.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:22am On Jul 07, 2020
It's the Chief of Army staff, Buratai, I'd like these interagency to beam their search light on. That guy money ehn....

2 Likes

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by fabienjoe: 8:24am On Jul 07, 2020
Sweeetheart:
no one is a saint in Nigeria, in fact in the world. human were created to aspired more and that's why our needs&want is unlimited

I just laughed at the ignorance of people that called yahoo guys names, yahoo guys are just slow reasoning people who don't invest their illegal means on something that will keep their profile low, apparently all Nigerians do Yahoo

market woman that bought goods of 200naira and sold 2500 is not a yahoo? no be greediness birth yahoo?

spending money and body to hijacked contract from other competitive companies is not an act of yahoo?

everybody na yahoo

Decent societies put a check on human excesses. Many civilized nations have done so successfully. In fact they have managed to create a culture of decency where people do the right thing even without the law looking at them, simply because it promotes the societal wellbeing..I give an example...In the UK people pay more for organic foods just because it protects the environment..People drive diesel cars on vegetable oil but still go out of their way to pay the tax that should have been paid on similar quantity of diesel, if it had been used. No one prompted them. Avarice and primitive accumulation are uncivilized acts and are seen most in underdeveloped parts of the world. It hacks back to jungle lifestyle where the strongest feed on the weakest. Hunan civilization goes in the opposite direction..

4 Likes

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 07, 2020
This Oga Magu story looks like someone been set up and then been asked to come and defend himself before a King Pin's associate. All I know Efcc don't collect bribe as well as Nimc this are the only two organization I still respect small. When efcc said I should report a case to Nigeria Police, I didn't even bother myself.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by lagosrd: 8:26am On Jul 07, 2020
Saraki will be like ...�
Tho is the hand of the malami man
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by 042rebel: 8:26am On Jul 07, 2020
If this is true, then Buhari has earned my respect. Nobody can accuse him of selective fight against corruption going forward.

2 Likes

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Olatunde10(m): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2020
Barges and TugBoats for hire/lease at Lagos and Warri 330K per 24hours. Call me on 07034507238
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by lookingfly: 8:29am On Jul 07, 2020
Humiliation trailing them one by one. From hushiomole to maghush to........ grin cheesy
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by bigfish3k: 8:29am On Jul 07, 2020
Hmnm
Humiliation
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by surgical: 8:29am On Jul 07, 2020
hotspec:
saraki was right in mamy things he did,he wanted to compensate for his error of judgment
But the idiots among Nigerian youths were more than the sensible ones, and unfortunately they are with APC
The reason the country is like this
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by sammychimex(m): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I can bet you that will never happen. Not with magu at least. Do you know how many times he's extradited diezani since 2015 while the woman is enjoying her life all over UK. He even went about confiscating audio properties to titillate zombies while the woman always insisted those properties are not hers or the values inflated. She even offered to come back to Nigeria to clear the air during one of those audio recoveries only for may magu who claimed he was trying to extradite her to reject the offer. Talk about audio anti-corruption pight

We all know magu with his media trials and hypocrisy, from the days of Saraki asbSenate president with the DSS indictment we all knew he was corrupt. I guess he has outlived his usefulness to the current administration.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 07, 2020
I will not be surprised if Mompha, Invictus Obi, Woodberry, and Hushpuppi are all agents of money laundering for Magu and politicians. The confidence Hushpuppi and Mumpha displayed is just too much. They are so sure they cannot be caught. Why? They were targetting Europe and N. America, and they chose not to live there. Mompha, Woodberry, and Hushpuppi initially started operation in Malaysia. When they were cracked down, they shifted base to Dubai. So, they did not bother to go near the US. And they know the Nigerian government is corrupt. Very easy to run from Dubai to Nigeria, and vice versa. But when one's cup is filled, nemesis will always catch up with the person.

It is just funny that this crackdown happened simultaneously. I will not be shocked if Magu is indicted as a result of this Hushpuppi's saga. Cos I know that all it takes is for Magu to compromise a bit to make his opponents free him. So, how he got himself messed up may be international connection and indictment. Hushpuppi came to my mind yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Lexusgs430: 8:29am On Jul 07, 2020
Real power play....... When you're on the right side of the divide, you're an edible flavour.......

Once you accidentally fall on the left side.......... OYO.......... grin
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Openbusiness3: 8:30am On Jul 07, 2020
shocked And this was the face of Buhari anti-kwaruption? grin
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by blackboy(m): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2020
Wrong...very wrong. Yahoo yahoo is deception and lies and says you will get this but you dont. Simply wickedness and heartless act.
Sweeetheart:
no one is a saint in Nigeria, in fact in the world. human were created to aspired more and that's why our needs&want is unlimited

I just laughed at the ignorance of people that called yahoo guys names, yahoo guys are just slow reasoning people who don't invest their illegal means on something that will keep their profile low, apparently all Nigerians do Yahoo

market woman that bought goods of 200naira and sold 2500 is not a yahoo? no be greediness birth yahoo?

spending money and body to hijacked contract from other competitive companies is not an act of yahoo?

everybody na yahoo

1 Like

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Ayo081(m): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2020
grin Yo think you made sense grin
Sweeetheart:

everybody na yahoo
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Antai123(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2020
This is a script ploted against the innocent man, Right from the starting they never wanted him to be the DG EFCC. This man has integrity and has brought a lot of criminals to book, now he is been hunted. I know Magu will come out strong.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by michoim(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2020
I will not make haste to conclusions...can't trust SR
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by LongLife4all: 8:32am On Jul 07, 2020
hotspec:

A typical case of referee collecting red card or a judge being judged.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by LongLife4all: 8:34am On Jul 07, 2020
Antai123:
This is a script ploted against the innocent man, Right from the starting they never wanted him to be the DG EFCC. This man has integrity and has brought a lot of criminals to book, now he is been hunted. I know Magu will come out strong.

Keep glorifying thieves. What makes you think he's not corrupt or he can't be corrupt?
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Desystem: 8:35am On Jul 07, 2020
hotseat:
Whether confirmed or not, the image of Magu has been sufficiently blurred. Even if he is eventually set free, the harm has been done already.

The corrupt (and they are legion) are rejoicing at the turn of events.

MAGU DON FALL IM HAND O!

Which image, has he anything to protect before?

He should be rejoicing for this juicy protection offered him by the Department of DSS.
We are on a long thing in this country under the watch of this
Association of Past Criminals (APC).

Raymond Igbalode Abbas better known as Hushipuppi's conviction has a lot to expose to us.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by JBoss25(m): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I can bet you that will never happen. Not with magu at least. Do you know how many times he's extradited diezani since 2015 while the woman is enjoying her life all over UK. He even went about confiscating audio properties to titillate zombies while the woman always insisted those properties are not hers or the values inflated. She even offered to come back to Nigeria to clear the air during one of those audio recoveries only for may magu who claimed he was trying to extradite her to reject the offer. Talk about audio anti-corruption pight
lol everything na audio for this country grin
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Bizibi(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2020
allthingsgood:
But am surprised because some people said buhari is doing selective justice. How come magu is in detention now
but you all were shouting to high heavens defending magu even when it was glaring to sensible ones. Sycophants and their irritating ways.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video / Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread / Saraki Shines As Atiku Campaigns In Lagos, Gives Lagosians 'Shaku'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.