Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters (62491 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by 12345baba(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

the jailer has been jailed is correct
there's no word like celler in the dictionary
get the joke.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Okpotud(m): 10:31am On Jul 07, 2020
Long over due

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by mufadem2012: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2020
If Magu is found guilty at the end, I believe no one in this country again.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2020
It's all about 2023. The new efcc guy to be appointed will ruthlessly go after anybody that may want to oppose the north from retaining power in 2023. Tinubu should be careful as this may be about him.

Buhari won't handover to a Southerner.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by descartes400: 10:40am On Jul 07, 2020
surgical:
saraki was right in mamy things he did,he wanted to compensate for his error of judgment
But the idiots among Nigerian youths were more than the sensible ones, and unfortunately they are with APC
The reason the country is like this

If Saraki wanted to compensate for his error of judgement as you put it, he Saraki should be serving a two consecutive jail time in kirikiri.

1 Like

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by einsteine(m): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2020
lakeside79937:
Fake news why do people believe Fake news ? Some times use your common sense .even Orji kalu has a trial before going to jail

Cell and jail is not the same thing.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2020
DeeMain:

Of course, fantastically corrupt!

Good. Look. I don't have a problem if you say Diezani is corrupt. But ask yourself what exactly you want. To label her corrupt just for the fun of it or so that retributive justice in form of recoveries of her loot and jailing her. I prefer the latter and i'm enlightened enough to know that jailing her and getting her to vomit our yams cannot happen by just labelling her corrupt on the pages of newspaper. It requires serious investigation and diligent prosecution in a competent court. Any other thing and we the people are the greatest loser.
Imagine the fact that she's referred to as the biggest corrupt official in an administration that ended five years ago and since then, she's been in the UK chopping the life of her head while we are here just making useless noises. This should show you how serious this present govt is about fighting corruption. Do you know that while Magu was declaring billions in recoveries, the former finance minister actually called him out on announcing humongous sums as recoveries on the pages of newspapers which do not reflect in the govt account. That is tantamount to political propaganda and we the people again are the ultimate losers as we now have to grapple with higher taxes to keep govt afloat.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by einsteine(m): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2020
Amaechi2023:
the forum is obviously trying to save face that's why they tagged Sahara reporters in the heading of the post.

Sahara reporters only foil on masses guilibility but not everyone is guilible.
a man of Magus calibre can hardly ever be arrested nor detained.
the best that can be done is to invite him for questioning.

this one from Sahara reporters Na just clout chase to remain relevant.
EFCC boys no go allow DSS detain their oga.
no force go gree that one.

Were you not yet born when Tafa Balogun was arrested? Magu is not even up to AIG rank in the police.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by wink2015(m): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2020
THE HUNTER BECOMES THE HUNTED !
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2020
ajailer:
wow, how the mighty have fallen... no one, I mean no one can be trusted with power in Nigeria.

The society is drenched in corruption. The next efcc chairman will do the same thing.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2020
mufadem2012:
If Magu is found guilty at the end, I believe no one in this country again.

If he is found innocent, then the truth must have been toppled on it's head because we know they are all thieves. Do not believe any one in Nigeria.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Pennywise(m): 11:11am On Jul 07, 2020
Magu doesn't seem to have the intelligence and clout required for the job.

I see the handiwork of Malami the hopelessly corrupt Attorney General in all these.

Meanwhile where the hell is Buhari?
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Dansuqi: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2020
fairfora:
believe this govt and get stuck. I've said it yesterday they were lying. Same way they told us showore was never arrested. Now saraki has been vindicated. Rogues and liars everywhere in this govt

How has saraki been vindicated
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by BSF: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
It's all about 2023. The new efcc guy to be appointed will ruthlessly go after anybody that may want to oppose the north from retaining power in 2023. Tinubu should be careful as this may be about him.

Buhari won't handover to a Southerner.

God's mercy has held Nigeria together as a nation against all reasons, I do not know how long Nigeria will ride that mercy, I cannot say actually!
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2020
Dansuqi:

How has saraki been vindicated
Senatordave with several other monkers. I hail you. It's high time Seun and lalasticlala banned some of you from registering more than one moniker.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Dansuqi: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2020
fairfora:
Senatordave with several other monkers. I hail you. It;s high time Seun and lalasticlala banned some of you from registering more than one moniker.

Afraid as usual.very childish.continue spurious claims as usual
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Libatine: 11:27am On Jul 07, 2020
[/color]
ivandragon:
Smoke & mirrors...

There is a bigger issue that this regime is trying to use this Magu issue to distract from.

Magu is simply being used as a sacrificial lamb, once what they are covering up clears, the matter goes cold turkey...

You smart, you sabi them...
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by DeeMain(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Good. Look. I don't have a problem if you say Diezani is corrupt. But ask yourself what exactly you want. To label her corrupt just for the fun of it or so that retributive justice in form of recoveries of her loot and jailing her. I prefer the latter and i'm enlightened enough to know that jailing her and getting her to vomit our yams cannot happen by just labelling her corrupt on the pages of newspaper. It requires serious investigation and diligent prosecution in a competent court. Any other thing and we the people are the greatest loser.
Imagine the fact that she's referred to as the biggest corrupt official in an administration that ended five years ago and since then, she's been in the UK chopping the life of her head while we are here just making useless noises. This should show you how serious this present govt is about fighting corruption. Do you know that while Magu was declaring billions in recoveries, the former finance minister actually called him out on announcing humongous sums as recoveries on the pages of newspapers which do not reflect in the govt account. That is tantamount to political propaganda and we the people again are the ultimate losers as we now have to grapple with higher taxes to keep govt afloat.

My point was and still is that both Deziani and Magu and the other looters and corrupt persons and fraudsters should be called out by ordinary citizens who are at the receiving end of their thievery and wanton greed and evil. Nigeria is a giant on the ground with the knees of these evil people on her neck!

Call the idiots out, no matter the tribe or poltical party or divide. Leave their defence to their lawyers and family members. Quit this voltronic defence of suspicious persons and evil men and women amongst us.

Let's save Nigeria so it won't die.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by oluwaahmed: 11:37am On Jul 07, 2020
Magu like all policemen do not have integrity,shame or discipline. That's why I will always say that EFCC can never fight corruption as long as it's being headed by a policeman.
Magu did not need to bring this disgrace upon himself. He could have just resigned from EFCC and go back to his police command. Why allow yourself to be rubbished and disgraced nationally? Your direct boss who is a key man in the cabal doesn't want you there why die there? For over 5 years you have been acting Head why not go back to your police command? They should try his ass and lock up the moda...
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Athemisia: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2020
Sweeetheart:
no one is a saint in Nigeria, in fact in the world. human were created to aspired more and that's why our needs&want is unlimited

I just laughed at the ignorance of people that called yahoo guys names, yahoo guys are just slow reasoning people who don't invest their illegal means on something that will keep their profile low, apparently all Nigerians do Yahoo

market woman that bought goods of 200naira and sold 2500 is not a yahoo? no be greediness birth yahoo?

spending money and body to hijacked contract from other competitive companies is not an act of yahoo?

everybody na yahoo

In Falz voice —
This is Nigeria.
Everybody na criminal
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by AngelicBeing: 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
angry
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
BSF:

God's mercy has held Nigeria together as a nation against all reasons, I do not know how long Nigeria will ride that mercy, I cannot say actually!

Yes,it can only be God's mercy against all odds truly. I share your sentiments.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by samilly(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Shame to behold
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by olmoRoc: 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
picture or I don't believe it
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by kokomilala(m): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
ajailer,I agree with u. Power is a god that fails and disappoints.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Askme2020(m): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
Is better we end this thing called Nigeria. The contract that binds us as expired since 2014... We should just end this forceful Marriage biko
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by ccollins(m): 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sweeetheart:
no one is a saint in Nigeria, in fact in the world. human were created to aspired more and that's why our needs&want is unlimited

I just laughed at the ignorance of people that called yahoo guys names, yahoo guys are just slow reasoning people who don't invest their illegal means on something that will keep their profile low, apparently all Nigerians do Yahoo

market woman that bought goods of 200naira and sold 2500 is not a yahoo? no be greediness birth yahoo?

spending money and body to hijacked contract from other competitive companies is not an act of yahoo?

everybody na yahoo
is making profits in business now yahoo.look u cannot use a fraudulent activity to compare one who makes money in legit way. There are a lot of difference. Stop marauding on Nl and saying that all his is yahoo.u are stealing someone money through all unscrupulous means and u are saying rubbish about people who are frank and honest to customers about the price of their own goods. A market woman who bought goods 200#. Do u know what it took her to to convey her goods and the daily expenses including shop rent she would have to pay and the losses she may even suffer if her business has no insurance and u as a wicked man is glorifying evil and supporting dubious activities that steals money from a lot of people account
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Yxxx: 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
He that lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Jesusloveyou: 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Lol. But the useless EFCC claimed he was only invited by the presidency.. The idiots are trying every possible means to shield themselves from the shame and embarrassment they've found themselves. I just hope the bald headed hypocritical idiot rots in Jail for months or even years if all allegations leveled against him are true...
and if is true, what will you do and how will you feel.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Jesusloveyou: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
einsteine:

Were you not yet born when Tafa Balogun was arrested? Magu is not even up to AIG rank in the police.
who order tafa balogun arrest?
DSS can not arrest efcc, is only person that refused invitation that can be arrested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video / Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread / Saraki Shines As Atiku Campaigns In Lagos, Gives Lagosians 'Shaku'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.