Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters (62484 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Omoejigbahe(m): 9:13am On Jul 07, 2020
efcc is arguably the most corrupt agency of government, most of their officials are very rich.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Bimpe29: 9:16am On Jul 07, 2020
So, you never believed Saraki?
hotspec:
Referee don collect red card. Game over for Magu. So Saraki was right after all. grin
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Amaechi2023(m): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2020
biolaoyeleke:
Nairaland Forum need to be careful with un verify news, nairaland alone posted Magu arrest yesterday and an hour after it was a different story, you re coming here today to report something else.
I guess nairaland should always verify any news from Sahara reporter before posting it here.
the forum is obviously trying to save face that's why they tagged Sahara reporters in the heading of the post.

Sahara reporters only foil on masses guilibility but not everyone is guilible.
a man of Magus calibre can hardly ever be arrested nor detained.
the best that can be done is to invite him for questioning.

this one from Sahara reporters Na just clout chase to remain relevant.
EFCC boys no go allow DSS detain their oga.
no force go gree that one.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by caprini1: 9:17am On Jul 07, 2020
BRASH:
There are some zombies that were blaming IPOB for spreading fake news against their god
Simply but very difficult Leo grin
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by chatinent: 9:18am On Jul 07, 2020
Always arresting but not persecuting and execution.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by DeeMain(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Where do you see me defending her? Is English that difficult for you?

while the woman always insisted those properties are not hers or the values inflated. She even offered to come back to Nigeria to clear the air during one of those audio recoveries

These are your words for a woman who stole us blind and is now hiding in Dominican Republic to evade justice.
Keep the same energy for both thieves or alleged thieves. That's objectivity and integrity!
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by AreaFada2: 9:26am On Jul 07, 2020
042rebel:
If this is true, then Buhari has earned my respect. Nobody can accuse him of selective fight against corruption going forward.
When Buhari was warned 4 years ago by DSS and NASS not to appoint him as EFFC boss? grin cheesy

If your friends warned you 4 years ago not to marry a wayward lady yet you did. It now turns out the 2 kids he gave you are not yours, you now divorce her, we should hail you as a hero, right? shocked

I have seen the above happen to someone in real life. So it's the realist example of stubbornness and failure the heed good counsel I can make.

A leader that makes right decisions drawing on advise and resources available to him is one that deserves respect. Not one who makes disastrous decisions and allows damage to be done for years first.

The warning Buhari had should have enabled him to watch Magu very closely and catch him much sooner.

Northern monarchs and power brokers may yet wade in to give Magu a soft landing. To maintain the charade that Northerners are less corrupt so should man sensitive positions in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Nairalandmonika: 9:34am On Jul 07, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I can bet you that will never happen. Not with magu at least. Do you know how many times he's extradited diezani since 2015 while the woman is enjoying her life all over UK. He even went about confiscating audio properties to titillate zombies while the woman always insisted those properties are not hers or the values inflated. She even offered to come back to Nigeria to clear the air during one of those audio recoveries only for may magu who claimed he was trying to extradite her to reject the offer. Talk about audio anti-corruption pight
Diezani is now a commissioner in one South America country, can't remember the country. Efcc just dey fool themselves. They arrested momfa n released him after a week. Very useless agency.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2020
DeeMain:

These are your words for a woman who stole us blind and is now hiding in Dominican Republic to evade justice.
Keep the same energy for both thieves or alleged thieves. That's objectivity and integrity!

Did she really say that or not. If it's a fact she said that, how does it amount to defending her?
Do you realize she can go to court and claim to not be the owner of those properties and the onus will be on EFCC to prove they belong to her. Let me ask if you've seen any shred of evidence those properties indeed belong to her apart from newspaper gist. The only case against her in court is that of bribing INEC officials towards 2015 elections. The other are just media trials. Stop being sentimental about issues.
I'm sure if you were accused of something you'll expect people to hear you out at least even if you're guilty. Hearing you out does not mean they support or defend you. Anything after that is mob justice or media trial which is obvious has not achieved anything as we can all see.

Oh and BTW, she's not in Dominican Republic. She's in the UK. The Dominican Republic story is about her being a diplomatic official of that country not a residence.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Shakaranews2020: 9:35am On Jul 07, 2020
Damn. Nigeria Jagajaga

Meanwhile, see three Dirty and Menial jobs Hushpuppi did before Yahoo, Wealth and fame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4EesYsEUxM
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by TruthinAction: 9:35am On Jul 07, 2020
We have a foundation in corruption. Our leaders are just too selfish and greedy. You will hear more when a new party takes over. That of Diezani Allison Madueke will be a child's play.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Nairalandmonika: 9:37am On Jul 07, 2020
DeeMain:

She's not hiding, she's now a commissioner there, efcc should extradite her if they can. But I bet u they can't.
See how they fooled themselves with the mompha case.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2020
sammychimex:

We all know magu with his media trials and hypocrisy, from the days of Saraki asbSenate president with the DSS indictment we all knew he was corrupt. I guess he has outlived his usefulness to the current administration.

The AGF, NSA and DSS have always been against him. He was previously shielded by the VP and the former CoS. I suspect the VP being swept aside, the present CoS has no interest in keeping loyalties which is why the case file got to Buhari this time.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by emetisuccess(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2020
Alooter continua, aloooter po, alooter po, alooter continua, keeping the relooting going by magu
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2020
12345baba:
Is this English correct? The celler has been celled abi the jailer has been jailed
the jailer has been jailed is correct
there's no word like celler in the dictionary
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by beejaay: 9:40am On Jul 07, 2020
Forgness:
I will not be surprised if Mompha, Invictus Obi, Woodberry, and Hushpuppi are all agents of money laundering for Magu and politicians. The confidence Hushpuppi and Mumpha displayed is just too much. They are so sure they cannot be caught. Why? They were targetting Europe and N. America, and they chose not to live there. Mompha, Woodberry, and Hushpuppi initially started operation in Malaysia. When they were cracked down, they shifted base to Dubai. So, they did not bother to go near the US. And they know the Nigerian government is corrupt. Very easy to run from Dubai to Nigeria, and vice versa. But when one's cup is filled, nemesis will always catch up with the person.

It is just funny that this crackdown happened simultaneously. I will not be shocked if Magu is indicted as a result of this Hushpuppi's saga. Cos I know that all it takes is for Magu to compromise a bit to make his opponents free him. So, how he got himself messed up may be international connection and indictment. Hushpuppi came to my mind yesterday.

Very very good observation
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Duru009(m): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2020
This guy was handpicked and recommended by Tinubu to head the EFCC.....

I'm smelling a rat somewhere!!!
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:42am On Jul 07, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Diezani is now a commissioner in one South America country, can't remember the country. Efcc just dey fool themselves. They arrested momfa n released him after a week. Very useless agency.
It's an honorary position. She's still in the UK. I believe Magu can't extradite her because he does not have hard evidence against her. If he did and he doesn't want to extradite her, then he's obviously compromised.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by mcknowles: 9:47am On Jul 07, 2020
FOR YOUR AGRICULTURAL INVESTMENT.

VISIT

mcagric.com.ng
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by MT: 9:48am On Jul 07, 2020
Sahara reporter is so confused. From one lie to another.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2020
ole to ba won mule iwon gan gan to ye kan dana sun olode to de dana su aja e so fun pe Omo iya ma lo da na sun
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by DeeMain(m): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Did she really say that or not. If it's a fact she said that, how does it amount to defending her?
Do you realize she can go to court and claim to not be the owner of those properties and the onus will be on EFCC to prove they belong to her. Let me ask if you've seen any shred of evidence those properties indeed belong to her apart from newspaper gist. The only case against her in court is that of bribing INEC officials towards 2015 elections. The other are just media trials. Stop being sentimental about issues.
I'm sure if you were accused of something you'll expect people to hear you out at least even if you're guilty. Hearing you out does not mean they support or defend you. Anything after that is mob justice or media trial which is obvious has not achieved anything as we can all see.

Oh and BTW, she's not in Dominican Republic. She's in the UK. The Dominican Republic story is about her being a diplomatic official of that country not a residence.

Bloody looters and corruption apologist! You, my friend, are no different from the many Nigerians that were defending fraudsters and Hushpuppy prior to his arrest and this clampdown.

See energy! Tufiakwa!

Evidence, my foot!

The problem with Nigeria is Nigerians. Not politicians. Not fraudsters.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by focus7: 9:53am On Jul 07, 2020
Sweeetheart:
no one is a saint in Nigeria, in fact in the world. human were created to aspired more and that's why our needs&want is unlimited

I just laughed at the ignorance of people that called yahoo guys names, yahoo guys are just slow reasoning people who don't invest their illegal means on something that will keep their profile low, apparently all Nigerians do Yahoo

market woman that bought goods of 200naira and sold 2500 is not a yahoo? no be greediness birth yahoo?

spending money and body to hijacked contract from other competitive companies is not an act of yahoo?

everybody na yahoo

You made a lot of senses
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:53am On Jul 07, 2020
DeeMain:

Bloody looters and corruption apologist! You, my friend, are no different from the many Nigerians that were defending fraudsters and Hushpuppy prior to his arrest and this clampdown.

See energy! Tufiakwa!

Evidence, my foot!

The problem with Nigeria is Nigerians. Not politicians. Not fraudsters.

Lemme ask you a simple question. Do you think Buhari's govt is corrupt?
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2020
Amaechi2023:
u beleive Sahara reporters??

haba! from the body of the message you should connote there were lies to grab people's attention.

a man of Magus character can never be detained, not when he's still the serving efcc chairman.
the worst that can be done is to invite him for questioning.
I'm not trying to defend the man here, but one should understand by now the motive of Sahara reporters.
too many lies in recent times..

Hmmm okay then. Let's just keep watching and see how events unfold..
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by DeeMain(m): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Lemme ask you a simple question. Do you think Buhari's govt is corrupt?

Of course, fantastically corrupt!
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by alexpumpin: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
. Quite unfortunate. Though Magu was duiful but he was dancing and swirling and dancing to the whims and caprices of his paymasters and corrupt politicians. His hand is also soiled with oil. The people that appointed him knew all along he is never a saint ; and of course going to toss him to the thrash can since they are done with him. His service delivering the ignoble roles is over. He needs to shift for someone else. Dedicating ASA- NO ONE KNOWS to Magu

"No One Knows"

In Asa's voice....God bless you my brother.

Truely no one knows tomorrow

Just the other day, the other day
I was talking to the weather man
About today oh oh oh
And all, all he could say
Was no one knows tomorrow

See I can read the weather child
I can say maybe the rain will fall
The sun will shine oh oh ohh...
But that's as far as my guess goes

Cos no one knows tomorrow
Oh oh ha ha..no one knows tomorrow

Tell me what's the need
To go to war, all the killings
Just to settle some one else's score o o o
When the victory isn't even sure
No one knows tomorrow

See, we can study history
And philosophy and Plato's ideology
Oh oh ohh...
But tomorrow's still a mystery oh oh ohh

Cos no one knows tomorrow
Oh oh ha ha..no one knows tomorrow

Tomorrow is your opportunity to fail
Or be successful if you please, yes indeed
Tomorrow is a politician's today
It's the victim of decisions
And the future of our children

So when I die someday,
Will I be in heavenly places
Singing halleluiah with an angel

On the piano or will I be
Just another contribution
To the earth, the trees, the grasses

As tomorrow slowly passes
No one knows... no one knows
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 10:04am On Jul 07, 2020
The real GOAT.

Greatest
Of
All
Thieves.
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by goshee: 10:07am On Jul 07, 2020
The 8th assembly under the stewardship of Sen. Saraki who refused to confirm this man as EFCC boss has been vindicated but Zombies won't say anything, which is why they are and will remain zombies
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by akintunde63: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by khalids: 10:17am On Jul 07, 2020
Maybe his name was mentioned by one of Hushpuppi's group......which would force the federal government to take action in order to save face...
Re: Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by luluosas(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2020
Magu, the mago mago man. Na waoh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Shines As Atiku Campaigns In Lagos, Gives Lagosians 'Shaku' / The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video / Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.