Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,742 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online (50028 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Ikem11(m): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
Golan007:

E reach your side.

Go home.

Oga come carry me bring home

1 Like

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by davidadenrele: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
N2B2:
Ouch!

After the money spent securing the visa, flying over there, and paying numerous fees, one now has to come back because their school switched to online learning.

Where are those animals that hail Trump? You better pray that Biden wins.

Thank you, you will live long to see your grand children, it was i as if you read my mind, after so much dollars paid in school fees, with expectation to secure a job and get a permanent resident permit, now Trump want to dash their hope what a life!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Golan007:
It won't happen in Jesus name.

You think this is Church matter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by franozx: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Obierika:

Don't blame Trump for your country's problem, blame your political leaders who wrecked your country!

Nwanne Leave that talk... Many countries are more corrupt but yet the ain't banned.... Trump is just a racist...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by FRESHG(m): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
Racoon:
Trump has lost it and he is going down.What an inhuman and wicked policy.Hope the senate can reverse this nonsense?
STOP SAYING RUBBISH MY FRIENDangry HOW MANY LOW INCOME EARNING NIGERIANS CAN AFFORD TO SEND THEIR CHILDREN ABROAD TO SCHOOL

THESE ARE POLITICAL ELITES CHILDREN AND I THINK THEY DESERVE WHAT THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IS DOING TO THEM.

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME

CC LUKMAN BALOGUN AKA LUCASBALO AKA ABBEBAILEY
JIHADI OLOMINIRA

1 Like

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by zabuur: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
obi4eze:
angry

Too bad but our leaders are to blame for all the mess in the educational system. If education was good in Nigeria people won't go out as they do to get degrees.

And how many have gone and come back to be useful to the country?

1 Like

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by OPPPS: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
obi4eze:
angry

Too bad but our leaders are to blame for all the mess in the educational system. If education was good in Nigeria people won't go out as they do to get degrees.
Stop saying rubbish. Trump Wannabe. Will you say the Spanish and the Britons who are going to be deported too have bad leaders in their countries?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Enemyofpeace: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
Chei so mynd44 is going to be deported be that. E good sef, all her yanga go reduce for our area
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Equity15(m): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
chai...which kind wahala be this na? the only chance to leave naija is now busted...wetin dey worry this trump Sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Golan007: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

You think this is Church matter

Sharap.

2 Likes

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
I discussed this issue with some people this morning and they told me I am justified saying that I am no more interested in anything that has to do with the US. It is not worth it again. US has blocked everything. All those running after US girls for the sake of greencard are wasting their time. It is not worth it. It is now that the US girls should hustle to find Naija boys. If the boy still agrees to continue, the girl better fly down to marry him sharply cos that is true love. Boys no send any love ooo. They are after greencard. So, any girl dating Naija boy better pop the marriage proposal now to know the mind of the Naija boy. Lol..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
Racoon:
Trump has lost it and he is going down.What an inhuman and wicked policy.Hope the senate can reverse this nonsense?
going down to where? You lots are funny
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Zenithpeak(m): 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
2mercy:

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/us-to-deport-foreign-students-whose-courses-go-fully-online/

Was that part of terms and agreement between the school and the affected students before the commencement of their program in the US? If not it's just an empty threat.

1 Like

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Golan007: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ikem11:

Oga come carry me bring home

Wey dat Air Peace sef?

You would still pay the cost of the ticket.

Nonsense.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by franozx: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
Golan007:

No oh.

We are Republicans.

I'm not tribalizing things here bro.... The average american doesn't even know us by our tribe bro..

Right from the time trump banned nigerians, my likeness for him started dropping o

8 Likes

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by mordred44: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
Buhari wil nt b only shocked abt dis bt also b electrocuted

1 Like

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by droidview: 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
This is the effect of the pandemic.

For those that intend to get a good skill, here it is:

https://www.nairaland.com/5975860/dont-miss-take-advantage-now

1 Like

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Golan007: 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
franozx:

I'm not tribalizing things here bro.... The average american doesn't even know us by our tribe bro..

Right from the time trump banned nigerians, my likeness for him started dropping o

Na now you come get voice.

Shebi when your people dey take am as pride you kept quiet.

Enjoy.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Golan007: 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
coulisse:
Trump is arm-twisting the board of education because he wants physical school to resume, Trump know that if he does this, they might consider physical classes.
This Schools are just thieves, they want to collect the same school fees that will be used for physical classes for online classes.
Trump all the way and nobody should compare Trump to Biden who has cognitive decline.

Until you see your cousin Uche for your Nike Lake residence.

3 Likes

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Passionate888: 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
N2B2:
Ouch!

After the money spent securing the visa, flying over there, and paying numerous fees, one now has to come back because their school switched to online learning.

Where are those animals that hail Trump? Are they among those being deported? You better pray that Biden wins.
Trump should continue. Buhari and our past leaders are to be blamed, not Trump.

3 Likes

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by MPESA(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
franozx:
U see why trump must be voted out??

When you no fit vote out the lifeless one in Aso-Rock na America that are doing what they considered best for there country.... Them no force Una come BTW this applicable to all nationalities not only Nigeria.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Passionate888: 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
franozx:
U see why trump must be voted out??
Go vote him out na, when Nigerians voted Buhari why shouldn't Americans vote Trump who's far better?

2 Likes

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by abbey621(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Patrioticman007:
This is very excellent for the WHITE people of United States of America, not ( bleaching cream,albinos, fake phonetics users).
All those Dumb Trump supporters that are forcefully attaching their loyalty to Dump Trump una eyes don clear ?. The ICE unit will deport every deportable black man/woman before November general election so as to increase the Orange man chances of winning the election.
For the racist white Americans, you don't have to be a Muslim or Christian before they hate you, once your skin colour is black, you are in soup. Sai Trumpet 4 + 4.

We dey laugh oooooo.

Your conspiracy theories are pure comedy grin grin grin grin. Let me burst your brain, do you know majority of foreign students in America are not even black? shocked shocked shocked. Most come from Asian countries...lol. Here's another one, did you know most foreign students in the USA are already aware of this rule? It's not something new, in fact it has existed for decades now, even when you attend your student visa interview in 9ja, they would deny you if your university is online.....SHOCKER grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by bluefilm: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Colona birus has really changed the face of the whole world.

China has killed us.

1 Like

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Muyology: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
obi4eze:
angry

You are highly on point
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by GboyegaD(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
Amusing how those who are not affected seem to be more concerned than the affected. At this time, those affected are not so bothered as each University hasn't adviced yet on the next step. It isn't as bad as many are painting it.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by romenna: 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
i love this.
fix our infrastructure or suffer and die with us due to lack of it.
Abba Kyari GONE!
Ajimobi GONE!
the list will surely continue
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Bizzbox: 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
Great post
¦
¦
¦
¦
Read my signature below�
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by abbey621(m): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
davidadenrele:

Thank you, you will live long to see your grand children, it was i as if you read my mind, after so much dollars paid in school fees, with expectation to secure a job and get a permanent resident permit, now Trump want to dash their hope what a life!!!

See how una dey do una sef and still blame village people? Student visa does not give you a path to green card, in fact less than 10% of all foreigners studying in the USA ever get a greencard. Most just abandon school and marry a citizen for their papers while the 10% are so good and brilliant that their school/employer files for them.

This law of no online schooling was not made by Trump, it has existed for decades now. If na lie go over to the USA student visa section on Nairaland and ask them. 9ja people I don't know why we must use sentiments to do all things instead of logic

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by IceQween(f): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
E don red for those who wanted to use through school to jaapa. I hope it affects those eejiots who are supporting stupid Trump!

3 Likes

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by abike12(f): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
The message is loud and clear, they don't want foreigners in this country anymore. For those still in Nigeria, there are other countries to look into, look before you leap.

For the students currently here, it's best to go home and continue your studies online than risk your life just to please ICE and USCIS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

NAF Acquires Super Tucano Aircraft (Photo) / Ogbonnaya Kanu: First Nigerian Biker To Ride From Lagos, Nigeria To Austria / Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.