Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online (50086 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by sonnie10: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
BigBashiru:

Before the trans Atlantic save trade others have been bought & sold as slaves - slavery was the norm at the time. Why couldn't backs take white slaves?
Are the blacks so dumb that they client resist slavery? Out of 2million, there couldn't be a successful rebellion??

Stop giving excuses
Are you ok?
Google John Brown

1 Like

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by FRESHG(m): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
etrange:

Typical Nigerian.

Dude, you're so bitter. Why hate people just because they have what you can't achieve? How can the thousands of Nigerians schooling abroad all be children of politicians? How many politicians do we have in Nigeria and how many children do they have? A lot of people work hard everyday to give their kids sound education. Some people here are even self sponsored and work thier asses off just to sustain themselves.

If you had the opportunity/resources, I'm sure you'd have here too. So why hating those who were privileged to get here? Nawa o

ANOTHER BABY KILLER ON THE LOOSE angry
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by coulisse: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Your mumu never do ? , pls Google these facts olodo.
1. The transatlantic slave trade has been the most ugliest & evil act to happen to black race.
2. White Americans made segregation laws against fellow blacks, an evil practice stilling operating today.
3. Over 20 million blacks where stolen by Whites as plantations slaves.
4. Even the white churches see blacks as dogs that's why they supported white slave hunters with the Lords prayers.
5.KKK will still gun you down with your white sentiment, Dump Trump called your father land shit hole, & you are here shouting Arabs did Arabs kneel on Floyd neck for 8 gruesome minutes ?.
6. Did Arabs kill Malcolm X ?.
7. Did Arabs kill Martin L. King ?.
8. Did Arabs colonize your people ?.
9. Did Arabs call your religion barbaric & force Christianity on your ancestors ?.
Guy wake up !!!

Yes Arabs did not do all these, and Americans did all these but America still fought against slavery, America still overturned that same slavery. people like Bernie Sanders who the Democrat love fought against Slavery and segregation.
I still stand that Americans are better in Racism than Arabians, can a black man go to ARAB and protest against racism, if they will not kill you. In Arab will they give you citizenship, will they give you the right to vote, do you have the right to their health care system. And remember it was our kings who gave most of them permission to take us from our land.

1 Like

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by hardbody: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
coulisse:
yes he got the slogan from the KKK doesn't mean he is racist, they don't hunt negroes in America, I am sure you have seen Videos of people complaining in the Arab world they are mistreating them I have never seen that in America.
Trump has done more for the black community than even Obama and don't say because I am in naija I don't know about Trump,almost every day I go to reddit(which is a liberal house) and read up on him. Before Trump was elected he helped the black community and he even gave them money but because he says American first he is racist, go to Pakistan and tell them BLACK FIRST, if they don't call you monkey.
Nigerians who hate Trump are delusionalries.

In one word, Trump is racist. On second thoughts, you are d.umb.

If no other proof exists on my first point, have you noticed that up until today, he has said nothing on the death, nay, killing of Floyd?

I do not want to write a lot on this point which indeed is a no-brainer.

Uncle, Buy, Borrow or Steal Sense. You are in dire need of it.

5 Likes

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by coulisse: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
hardbody:

In one word, Trump is racist. On second thoughts, you are d.umb.

If no other proof exists on my first point, have you noticed that up until today, he has said nothing on the death, nay, killing of Floyd?

I do not want to write a lot on this point which indeed is a no-brainer.

Uncle, Buy, Borrow or Steal Sense. You are in dire need of it.
Read his Tweets, he condemned the killing of George Floyd. And said justice must prevail. He said the death was senseless and even called George Floyd brother to extend condolences to him
Nigerians don't like reading which is very evident.
#Trump all the way. #Trump is better than Biden who has dementia.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by codemaniacs: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
zz
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by rottennaija(m): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
N2B2:
Ouch!

After the money spent securing the visa, flying over there, and paying numerous fees, one now has to come back because their school switched to online learning.

Where are those animals that hail Trump? Will they be deported too? You better pray that Biden wins.

Na to sue them na. Or better, sue the school to return the money
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by hardbody: 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
coulisse:

Read his Tweets, he condemned the killing of George Floyd. And said justice must prevail. He said the death was senseless and even called George Floyd brother to extend condolences to him
Nigerians don't like reading which is very evident

No. I do not like reading, I like hearing things direct from persons and authors. I have listened severally to Trump speak and haven't heard one word around the killing of Gerorge. No. Not a word.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by SaintAY(m): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kris4luv:
Come to your country and school. it is not a crime

F**k off
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by codemaniacs: 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
zz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by cococandy(f): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
Racist motherfvcking Trump will stop at nothing to make sure he secures a white majority for America. Lol at his colored supporters. Shameless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by coulisse: 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
codemaniacs:

O:bama is not black American. he is a half kenyan half e:uropean. there has never been a black american president.
I don't understand what you are writing are Kenyans not black people. Are they white?
Which means Obama is black
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by cococandy(f): 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Shame
coulisse:
yes he got the slogan from the KKK doesn't mean he is racist, they don't hunt negroes in America, I am sure you have seen Videos of people complaining in the Arab world they are mistreating them I have never seen that in America.
Trump has done more for the black community than even Obama and don't say because I am in naija I don't know about Trump,almost every day I go to reddit(which is a liberal house) and read up on him. Before Trump was elected he helped the black community and he even gave them money but because he says American first he is racist, go to Pakistan and tell them BLACK FIRST, if they don't call you monkey.
Nigerians who hate Trump are delusionalries.

2 Likes

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by ALISMILE(m): 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin

I go better change course than come back to this useless country
Let's hook up Friday -Saturday, anywhere of your choice in Lagos.
I'm serious
If you are fine with it let me know I can have ur number
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by coulisse: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
hardbody:

No. I do not like reading, I like hearing things direct from persons and authors. I have listened severally to Trump speak and haven't heard one word around the killing of Gerorge. No. Not a word.
here is a link I just got from YouTube, watch.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DwB34I1LOYWU&ved=2ahUKEwj2zp-2w7vqAhUVA2MBHcl2BWQQwqsBMAF6BAgCEAg&usg=AOvVaw1DX97ZA1IEfJxijkk2Bm7B
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
ALISMILE:
Let's hook up Friday -Saturday, anywhere of your choice in Lagos.
I'm serious

Lol

If you have cash
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by coulisse: 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
cococandy:
Shame
I am very sure you are talking about yourself. #Trump 2020 #Trump is better than dementia Biden. #Trump is not a racists
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by ALISMILE(m): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Lol

If you have cash
Not polite saying that here, lets discuss terms on phone
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by coulisse: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
Goodvibes007:

That was where Trump got his America first slogan from. You won't know this since you are most likely naija based.
It's a KKK slogan. Guess what KKK do? They hunt negros like you down.

Trump and Buhari, none of them is better than the other. Give Buhari USA and he would perform just like Trump.
even if he got it from there doesn't mean he is racist. Let use this example, you have food and you want to eat and share it and this food you know it is plenty, who will you call first is it an outsider or your family that is the way I perceive the America first Language. America first for the food not an outsider. #Trump is not racist.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by mukthar2000(m): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
Better, Nigerian greedy leaders would value what they has now, More money should be invest in education sector instead of sending their naught children's abroad to study study.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by tammie24: 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
franozx:
U see why trump must be voted out??
he is trying to make his country better

We should make ours better too
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by mauceltravels: 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
This is very bad for business.

quote author=2mercy post=91469925]

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/us-to-deport-foreign-students-whose-courses-go-fully-online/[/quote]
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
N2B2:
Ouch!

After the money spent securing the visa, flying over there, and paying numerous fees, one now has to come back because their school switched to online learning.

Where are those animals that hail Trump? Will they be deported too? You better pray that Biden wins.
what makes you think that Biden will not sustain the same policy, afterall it did say it is because of the pandemic.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
tammie24:
he is trying to make his country better

We should make ours better too
i wonder.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
franozx:
U see why trump must be voted out??
why? because he is trying to prevent the spread of corona? and what makes you think whoever is voted in will not keep the same policy?
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by rottennaija(m): 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
Heistman:
Una no read d article sef.. there's chance to move to another school that allows in person lecture system
When you obviously didn't apply for it?
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
coulisse:
I don't understand what you are writing are Kenyans not black people. Are they white?
Which means Obama is black
what about his white mother? Obama is not a full black man! believe it or not, he is mixed white/african.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
codemaniacs:

O:bama is not black American. he is a half kenyan half e:uropean. there has never been a black american president.
Don't mind these gullible people who are still been brainwashed by white people, Obama is not a full black man, like you said, whether some people believe it or not.

Guess what? these people who call themselves blacks/ blacks lives matters are still endorsing another red neck white man Joe Biden to be their president after 2020 election if he wins.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by coulisse: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
gypsey:
what about his white mother? Obama is not a full black man! believe it or not, he is mixed white/african.
yes he is not a full black man. He is mixed. But you can not in heavens think that an African will rule American, even the Chinese yang was not allowed In the Democrat party.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Ajibade123(m): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
US please don't do this over here there is no light, Data, and even good internet connection
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
coulisse:
But Africans are black? In conclusion Obama is an African and a black man.
why are you erasing his mother from the picture? Obama's DNA will not be full black African or black like me or you! it is fact!

If you talk about Kanye west or will smith yes! i will agree, let's not kid ourselves. i have 2 mixed children I know. i have done DNA on them.

1 Like

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
rottennaija:

When you obviously didn't apply for it?
u never hear about transfer student?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cable Car Crashed On Mountain, Killed 14 In Italy (Photos) / Robbers Attack Air Peace Aircraft While Taxiing To Take Off At Lagos Airp / Dangote Truck And Bus Collide In Plateau, Many Dead (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.