Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online (50081 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by coulisse: 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
gypsey:
why are you erasing his mother from the picture? Obama's DNA will not be full black African or black like me or you! it is fact!

If talk about Kanye west or will smith yes! i will agree, let's not kid ourselve. i have 2 mixed children I know. i have done DNA on them.
yes they are mixed, I agree with that.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by cococandy(f): 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
coulisse:
I am very sure you are talking about yourself. #Trump 2020 #Trump is better than dementia Biden. #Trump is not a racists
cheesy
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Sureman707: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
You must go back home... Hmmm...
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
coulisse:
yes he is not a full black man. He is mixed. But you can not in heavens think that an African will rule American, even the Chinese yang was not allowed In the Democrat party.
Absolutely! correct you are, it would never ever happen, the Jewish will never ever allow a black/negro to preside over them, most black people in the US have already endorsed Joe Biden another red neck whity to run on their behalf.

1 Like

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
coulisse:
yes they are mixed, I agree with that.
good.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
coulisse:
I am very sure you are talking about yourself. #Trump 2020 #Trump is better than dementia Biden. #Trump is not a racists
Absolutely! Trump employs thousands of blacks/africans/chinese/mexican/spanish latinas and europeans in his companies, he is definitely not racist, although some people have been brainwashed to believe that he is racist, i would vote for Trump and i am a black man.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ajibade123:
US please don't do this
over here there is no light, Data, and even good internet connection
well... fix your lights, datas and internet like the US fixed their own. simple!

1 Like

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Iykenuwa(m): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
N2B2:
Ouch!

After the money spent securing the visa, flying over there, and paying numerous fees, one now has to come back because their school switched to online learning.
[s]
Where are those animals that hail Trump? Will they be deported too? You better pray that Biden wins.[/s]

No country owes you a visa.

Blacks and entitlement

1 Like

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by earnit1: 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
really
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Olominira(m): 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
BreconHills:

How does a student who has paid for his course in full shortchange the United States? How does a person paying more expensive fees than locals defraud the United States? The world is in a race for talent and statistics show that foreign students go on to create more jobs and pay higher taxes than nationals. It is for reasons like this that the UK has allowed such people extend their visas or switch to a family entry route.

Contrary to your opinion that the Trump administration has created a greater America, rather, it has in fact, mid-wifed it's inevitable decline. Every Empire declines and insularity and stasis are two of the greatest reasons for such declines. Your confidence in the Trump administration is misplaced.
Don't ever waste your precious time on low IQ trump fans. Hopefully, the wish of racists who made him president would prevail again, so that he ruins the country once and for all

2 Likes

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by codemaniacs: 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
zz
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by uvie66: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
N2B2:
Ouch!

After the money spent securing the visa, flying over there, and paying numerous fees, one now has to come back because their school switched to online learning.

Where are those animals that hail Trump? Will they be deported too? You better pray that Biden wins.
Another nonesense talk most social science courses can be studied online why do you need to physically in the US to Sociology, psychology, Law, or Political Science.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by uvie66: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
franozx:
U see why trump must be voted out??
why, because he saying things as they are.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Olominira(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
etrange:

Typical Nigerian.

Dude, you're so bitter. Why hate people just because they have what you can't achieve? How can the thousands of Nigerians schooling abroad all be children of politicians? How many politicians do we have in Nigeria and how many children do they have? A lot of people work hard everyday to give their kids sound education. Some people here are even self sponsored and work thier asses off just to sustain themselves.

If you had the opportunity/resources, I'm sure you'd have here too. So why hating those who were privileged to get here? Nawa o

Over 99 percent of trump supporters lack ability to think properly like humans. Don't waste your time

3 Likes

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by uvie66: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Racoon:
Trump has lost it and he is going down.What an inhuman and wicked policy.Hope the senate can reverse this nonsense?
What is wicked here...is there any difference in studying psychology in the USA or Nigeria? because psychology is about human behavior
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by otipoju(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
Edoloaded:
undecided If they finish their courses them supposed go back to their country na, Abi them tell them say the student visa dey come with free citizenship?

Because me no understand d big deal about this news undecided

Try and read, understand before commenting.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by coulisse: 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
And there is a link up in the white house page on Twitter which joins the fact to what I wrote that Trump doesn't want to send international students away,they know it is bad business and they instead want to have dialogue with this schools who just want to collect full school fees and they want to teach online. Which i think is thievery.#Trump is not racist.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Damian457: 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
You be mummu I swear. You speak as if you know something whereas you know nothing. You can actually school in the US from BSC to PhD without paying a dime okay!
FRESHG:
STOP SAYING RUBBISH MY FRIENDangry HOW MANY LOW INCOME EARNING NIGERIANS CAN AFFORD TO SEND THEIR CHILDREN ABROAD TO SCHOOL

THESE ARE POLITICAL ELITES CHILDREN AND I THINK THEY DESERVE WHAT THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IS DOING TO THEM.

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME

CC LUKMAN BALOGUN AKA LUCASBALO AKA ABBEBAILEY
JIHADI OLOMINIRA
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by amanikondo: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
N2B2:
Ouch!

Where are those animals that hail Trump? Will they be deported too? You better pray that Biden wins.

You are the animal. Obama deported over 3 million people more than any president in the history of america. Do you have a problem with that?
Stay in your country.

1 Like

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by authority2006(m): 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Donald Trump is a smart businessman and won't stop at anything just to make sure the United State is not shortchanged in any of their dealing. Same reason why the silent majority repose their trust in him and are going to reelect him come November. Discard what the CNN, Liberals and Establishments are saying. They predicted worse than this 4 years ago.

Patrioticman007:
This is very excellent for the WHITE people of United States of America, not ( bleaching cream,albinos, fake phonetics users).
All those Dumb Trump supporters that are forcefully attaching their loyalty to Dump Trump una eyes don clear ?. The ICE unit will deport every deportable black man/woman before November general election so as to increase the Orange man chances of winning the election.
For the racist white Americans, you don't have to be a Muslim or Christian before they hate you, once your skin colour is black, you are in soup. Sai Trumpet 4 + 4.
see better fraud, charge shit holes countries $10,000+ per student, then deport them for online classes.

We dey laugh oooooo.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by amanikondo: 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
Patrioticman007:
This is very excellent for the WHITE people of United States of America, not ( bleaching cream,albinos, fake phonetics users).
All those Dumb Trump supporters that are forcefully attaching their loyalty to Dump Trump una eyes don clear ?. The ICE unit will deport every deportable black man/woman before November general election so as to increase the Orange man chances of winning the election.
For the racist white Americans, you don't have to be a Muslim or Christian before they hate you, once your skin colour is black, you are in soup. Sai Trumpet 4 + 4.
see better fraud, charge shit holes countries $10,000+ per student, then deport them for online classes.

We dey laugh oooooo.

You are so dumb you carry the US problem on your head. At the end of the day, you could not afford to school abroad.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by Sonicroyel: 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
This is obscene, wicked and extremely xenophobic. If schools are forced to go online for mass safety, F-1 and M-1 visas are in violation due to taking a fully online course load. Turning a pandemic into an opportunity to take out immigrants is despicable.❌❌

2 Likes

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by GambaOsaka: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
obi4eze:
angry

Too bad but our leaders are to blame for all the mess in the educational system. If education was good in Nigeria people won't go out as they do to get degrees.

After the good education nko, what next?
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by GambaOsaka: 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
coulisse:

Read his Tweets, he condemned the killing of George Floyd. And said justice must prevail. He said the death was senseless and even called George Floyd brother to extend condolences to him
Nigerians don't like reading which is very evident.
#Trump all the way. #Trump is better than Biden who has dementia.

Which mums condolence to his family?
Didn't you see the video of when the same Floyd's brother said Trump was just talking and talking , and didn't want him to say one word.
Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by tianshie(m): 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Donald Trump is a smart businessman and won't stop at anything just to make sure the United State is not shortchanged in any of their dealing. Same reason why the silent majority repose their trust in him and are going to reelect him come November. Discard what the CNN, Liberals and Establishments are saying. They predicted worse than this 4 years ago.

I have a big problem with toilet wipes like you. When bugs like you come to the United States, you never vote Republican. You know instantly that the democrats are your friends. It is the democrats that try to help immigrants float along until they can obtain permanent residence or citizenship. It is the democrats that pursue legislation that fosters equality, that targets immigrant-households and alerts them that the government recognizes them. When you are poor, hopeless, and downtrodden in America, it is the Democrats who look out for you and give you hope. The Republicans are all about conservatism, whose definition seems to loosen or tighten depending on what their present leaders are up to.

It is only JEALOUSY, IGNORANCE and SCHADENFREUDE that cause Nigerians to support Trump and his mean immigrant policies, over the Nigerian, Kenyan, Mexican, Venezuelan, Brazilian, Polish, and other immigrants in the US. You're jealous because your life is FC.UKED up in Nigeria and you can't stand the fact that other Nigerians, like you, have escaped the vicious cycle of poverty and disease in Nigeria. How can any right thinking Nigerian support Trump? Trump who treats people who look like you like sh.it. Dem swear for you ni? Onye iberibe.

You're suffering from cognitive dissonance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online by naijaman2225(m): 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
MORE WINS FOR CANADA.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

NAF Acquires Super Tucano Aircraft (Photo) / Cable Car Crashed On Mountain, Killed 14 In Italy (Photos) / Dangote Truck And Bus Collide In Plateau, Many Dead (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.