Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended (74375 Views)

Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP / DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman / 2019: What We Will Do To Vote Buyers – EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Goke7: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
it's high time we decide whether we need an agency called EFCC cos every chairman from ribadu to date has always had issues with the powers that be. If we don't want an agency on it own to address corruption then better disband the thing and make it a department under the Police

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by kirajustice: 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
Chai.....
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by TheFreeOne: 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
hardeycute:
This is to point to the fact that the Saraki led senate didn't do wrong by not confirming Magu.

APC made political capital outta it to demonise Saraki and made him seemed anti corruption, people/government.

Current administration is just too incompetent to handle serious matters.

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Skymoore1004: 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
Chineke

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Neroiam(m): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hmmm... let's see a reform
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
Thought they were denying it before

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Akpacha(m): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
Used and made useless former efcc boss!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by bluefilm: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
Soon now, the same presidency will come out to deny this one too.

Bunch of confused entities.

Nonsense. angry

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by deboysben(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Do we blame ipob yoots for this ?

Cos anyone they support fails.

Ndi ara way full nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by ODJ124(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
This life has not been fair to Magu.... from Acting to suspension..
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Monaco2(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
He is even an acting chairman o, dem never even give am d job sef o

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Bimpe29: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Saraki is eventually vindicated.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Ejusni(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
jlinkd78:
It's all over. Nnamdi Kanu foretold it

You must be a fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by frog12: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
i suspected this will happen.

did they not say his in-law works for the efcc

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by normaman(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
Reverend father don s**t for him body now.��
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Farki: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
But our ever present, amiable and respectable patriot Simplyleo said that it's fake news propagated by IPOB miscreants. undecided

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by j1mmy: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
jlinkd78:
It's all over. Nnamdi Kanu foretold it
What an amazing prophecy!!!
....his followers should embark on 5 days fasting and prayers to celebrate a predictable prophecy that even a 5 year old saw coming.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by tillaman(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
B*tch had it coming
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by deboysben(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
That palm wine drunkard lauretta oniochie is the next to be disgrace.

And after the disgrace her people will disown her while her state will reject her.

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Theoarhics: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
Referee has finally been given red card in the same match he has been officiating.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by mjameel(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
the thing tire me i swear.
EdoBoyJazzie:
How can the head of anti corruption be so corrupt? God help us.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by godgizzy(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
So e don done for magu

1 Share

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Maxymilliano(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
This is long time coming

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Tomide007: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
Asidy:
As if those that suspend him are saints!�
They will still appoint one of their puppet just to destabilize some people ambition in 2023.
On serious note: I see Tinubu behind bar before 2023. jst wait and c... My people even devil is scared of APC
No big politician can be jailed in Nigeria, not someone of tinubu's calibre.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Yabariki: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
Then the integrity of other staff.......

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by BlowYourMind: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
YahooNews:
Finally. It's time to give reason why I have been calling yee Nigerian youths "Morons*"" in my previous post.

Last year, this guy came to arrest my guys. He caught no evidence with them neither does he have any lead to arrest them. First thing he does was to spread their mugshot online.

Do you know why he does this mugshot of a thing? That is to strike fear into the heart of his victims and to make them do everything possible to cooperate.

They arrested my guys and locked them up without any evidence till today. After every every, my guys was made to go home on bail. And since then, their officers keep milking my guys till they run dry. They're like "We're coming to pick you up tomorrow but you can find #5m for boss and boys to help you". I will cut the story short.

When they knew my guys were dry, they release their passport and asked them to fly out. They're in Malay now. To yee all morons reading, you rejoice then and I hope you're rejoicing now. Fighting things that's none of your concern.

Hopefully, those who have lost money and properties illegally will come out to sue that criminal organization called EFCC
You mean magu came to arrest your friends, this a joke taking too far, magu don't involve in arrest of criminals

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by elisho: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
the person who this country was very better
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
adamooye:
There is time for everything

aaaahhh Onnoghen formula on display!!!!
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by dahnimoh(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
YOU mean it

THIS is to make it look like the presidency have woken up to their responsibility but we all know who the target is(are).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by beejaay: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
YahooNews:
Finally. It's time to give reason why I have been calling yee Nigerian youths "Morons*"" in my previous post.

Last year, this guy came to arrest my guys. He caught no evidence with them neither does he have any lead to arrest them. First thing he does was to spread their mugshot online.

Do you know why he does this mugshot of a thing? That is to strike fear into the heart of his victims and to make them do everything possible to cooperate.

They arrested my guys and locked them up without any evidence till today. After every every, my guys was made to go home on bail. And since then, their officers keep milking my guys till they run dry. They're like "We're coming to pick you up tomorrow but you can find #5m for boss and boys to help you". I will cut the story short.

When they knew my guys were dry, they release their passport and asked them to fly out. They're in Malay now. To yee all morons reading, you rejoice then and I hope you're rejoicing now. Fighting things that's none of your concern.

Hopefully, those who have lost money and properties illegally will come out to sue that criminal organization called EFCC

Are your so called guys yahoo guys and made their money fraudulently?? If yes then they deserved what they got, they got scammed as they scammed others, I just wished they cripple them so they won't put other families in tears, of you are a scammer too, u shall be caught and made to vomit all u stole from innocent people and after cripple you... As for magu, now is his own time to get scammed, welcome to the country of scammers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
... Aaaaaahhnnn ! dem remove Magu !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) / The Photoshop That Fooled 170 Million Nigerians / Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.