Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended (74385 Views)

Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP / DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman / 2019: What We Will Do To Vote Buyers – EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by YenYo: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
Since when this guy accuse corruption of bringing Corona virus it been from one problem to another.

Corruption is fighting back! wink
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by fof1: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
adioolayi:
Andoaka Vs Nuhu Ribadu repeated.

Abi dem swear for Nigeria's security structure ni From Army, to Navy to Airforce to Police to DSS to EFCC to Intelligence Bureau...Nothing is working!!!

What Do U know that, U are talking about now?
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by duality(m): 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
I encourage people to go over those threads full of insult to saraki because of Magu.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by BornRicch(m): 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
SmartPolician:

Ogbeni, go sleep

Your friends are into fraud

Nobody will do this NONSENSE in the time of social media

We go cast EFCC and everyone working there

You're a very foolish person? Who be you to cast EFCC? SARS kill Nigerians everyday nah you want cast EFCC for social media abi you be mumu. Very useless set of people in Nigeria that's why you people will forever remain in poverty. Keep hating on yahoo boys and not focus on your day2day fucking life. Everyone of you guys insulating Hushpuppi, I hope y'all will channel the same energy to Magu.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by jrusky(m): 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
Magu I no tell you See as your life come be so like play like play you don enter one chance las las.

The irony of it is you were suspended by same people and same party that has be using you as their attacking dog.

Magu you see your life
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by IamHonourable1: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
noleflendum:
IPOB thugs have won this time around

Irresponsible youth sighted
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Olibboy: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
I HATE THEM [quote]Finally. It's time to give reason why I have been calling yee Nigerian youths "Morons*"" in my previous post.

Last year, this guy came to arrest my guys. He caught no evidence with them neither does he have any lead to arrest them. First thing he does was to spread their mugshot online.

Do you know why he does this mugshot of a thing? That is to strike fear into the heart of his victims and to make them do everything possible to cooperate.

They arrested my guys and locked them up without any evidence till today. After every every, my guys was made to go home on bail. And since then, their officers keep milking my guys till they run dry. They're like "We're coming to pick you up tomorrow but you can find #5m for boss and boys to help you". I will cut the story short.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by SmartPolician: 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
BornRicch:

You're a very foolish person? Who be you to cast EFCC? SARS kill Nigerians everyday nah you want cast EFCC for social media abi you be mumu. Very useless set of people in Nigeria that's why you people will forever remain in poverty. Keep hating on yahoo boys and not focus on your day2day fucking life. Everyone of you guys insulating Hushpuppi, I hope y'all will channel the same energy to Magu.

You are just senseless

The discussion is not about SARS but EFCC
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by berrystunn(m): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
jlinkd78:
It's all over. Nnamdi Kanu foretold it. They didn't even allowe him to be upgraded from his Acting Capacity to a substantive Chairman.

Nnamdi kanu told you,
Me I'm telling you take Nnamdi kanu is a scam

His day is coming
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by adioolayi(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by DeleTaller: 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
louiziana:

Lol I like how you said "You must be a bartender to see Tinubu behind bars".

My brother, abi nah. Smiles.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by youneedjesus: 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
From acting chairman to suspended chairman awaiting confirmation. Magu has vindicated Saraki.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
And the agency is still functioning. Since the head is corrupt even the tail will be, so flush it out. ( what a Rattle Snake) man like.
bro, they are acting movie.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by stormborn28(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
Alright
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by noleflendum: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
IamHonourable1:

Irresponsible youth sighted
you're dishonorable
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Avoidsexxx(m): 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ole no dey/go catch ole.... E go dey! If e better for any man, e v e r y b o d y... Ojibole no go dey! Vector the viper & ortise femi the musical taliban no.1. thanks mehn!
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Asidy(m): 12:02am On Jul 08, 2020
DeleTaller:

Asif you really see this clearly. You must be a bartender to see Tinubu behind bar.

After 2007 as a two terms governor of Lagos State. He, Tinubu has not hold any office or government appointment. He is a Politician / Business man and he is not even thinking to hold any government office against the 2023 propaganda.

However, if after 2023 He Tinubu is not behind bar, then it means he quit taken alcohol long time ago and you need to quit too.

Follow men with all peace and always leave Tinubu out of other people's troubles.

Thank you.

Never underestimate the devil that is scrolling within APC o
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by bilulu(m): 12:27am On Jul 08, 2020
kinglee007:

I'm not a bubu fan but don't you think it's strange that MAGU was not confirmed but "acting" all these while? Just saying.
Recall why he wasn't confirmed, how DSS has been shouting corruption on him, why last NASS refused to confirm him but ancestor turned dead ear and still retain him. Ancestor doesn't know wat he's even doing sef
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by IpobOsuIgbo: 3:47am On Jul 08, 2020
[s]
Asidy:
As if those that suspend him are saints!�
They will still appoint one of their puppet just to destabilize some people ambition in 2023.
On serious note: I see Tinubu behind bar before 2023. jst wait and c... My people even devil is scared of APC
[/s]

It seems that every of your life's predicaments is linked with Tinubu

Ọr deh
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Kingsam2020: 4:13am On Jul 08, 2020
and all this oloriburuku agbaya I’ll be criticizing hushpuppy,yahoo man in suit
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Kingsam2020: 4:17am On Jul 08, 2020
You’re more senseless
SmartPolician:

You are just senseless

The discussion is not about SARS but EFCC
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by caprini1: 6:00am On Jul 08, 2020
kinglee007:
Someone once said, "I AM A FRIEND TO EVERYBODY AND A FRIEND TO NOBODY". It's all begining to make "small" sense now. Who would have thought that the once "holier than thou" MAGU will one day become HUSHBINGO'S coursemate in this school of criminality.
Truly this year 2020 has been so far one legendary year that will forever be in the sands of history.
Putting on Buhari picture button on his jacket during TV interviews ,pre 2019 election, couldn't save him either grin
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Pedimathias: 6:14am On Jul 08, 2020
What a world. So the hunter has now become the bush meat.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Tunar18(m): 9:38am On Jul 08, 2020
TBH, you lack home training. Otherwise, you should learned to express yourself without Insult.No doubt, you are not only daft but mannerless

Next time read and don't limit your knowledge to hearsay. Don't come outside and be disgracing yourself

http://saharareporters.com/2019/04/02/saraki-explains-why-senate-refused-confirm-magus-appointment-efcc-chairman

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-we-didnt-confirm-magu-by-saraki/

Nooel1:

You're a daft! When the president sent his name to Senate for confirmation the head of DSS revealed damning evidence against him bothering on corruption. He was asked to appear before the senate and clear the allegation levied against him by the DSS but he refused.

Make una dey read before coming online to vomit trash
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by DeleTaller: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
Asidy:

Never underestimate the devil that is scrolling within APC o

July 8 2020.. that is what you just quoted.
Yes since he left the office as a governor he has not occupied any office under any government and he was not willing to as at then when you quoted me.. all he wanted is to see Buhari succeed as a president and he said it all the time .

So If he wishes to aspire for presidency now October 9 2021 what is his sin?

Quoting me is irrelevant to the point on ground.

Like I said Tinubu has began his journey to become what he wishes for himself.

Let your prefer candidates start theirs.

If you have a better choice try and sell them and win more votes.. instead of wasting time and watching other candidate coasting to Aso Rock.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) / Oshiomhole Was Repositioned, "Neither Chased Out Nor Embarrassed" (Picture) / What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.