Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended (74371 Views)

Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP / DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman / 2019: What We Will Do To Vote Buyers – EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by dheaven: 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
Na wa oo
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by SVC6000: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
he who dances the drum of the ghost shall ever be ready to dine with the evil cabinets
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Landexpert: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
You will live long ooh
I just thought about this right now.
As a matter of fact, I just read my thoughts aloud in this post of yours.

This guy's are seriously planning and strategizing for 2023.
Removing people who won't share the same ideologies with them.

Just watch out for the puppet that will be put as APC chairman and Efcc chairman.

They will use the new efcc chairman to witch hunt their enemies and the new chairman of the party to block and frustrate every move of their enemies in the same party.

This game of chess is On..!!
Lol

Asidy:
As if those that suspend him are saints!�
They will still appoint one of their puppet just to destabilize some people ambition in 2023.
On serious note: I see Tinubu behind bar before 2023. jst wait and c... My people even devil is scared of APC

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by SirBunky85(m): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-efcc-boss-ibrahim-magu-suspended/
his suspension is well deserved as long as it's our incorruptible retired justice-Ayo Salami who chaired the committee dat grilled him.malami has finally gotten what he ever wanted.magic shud go rest
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by fabolouz1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
And this is the same man the president kept forwarding his name to the National Assembly for confirmation as the chairman
corruption should be legalized in Nigeria period.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by AngelicBeing: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Chai...Chai....there is God ohh!

[img]https://media./images/fa6acf1b688946f28cc7d2147d30cdd0/tenor.gif[/img]

Everyday a new national embarrassment!

I hope CNN, CNBC,FOX,BBC,RT etc don't see this news.

This is too much to bear!

Chai!
tongue

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Openbusiness3: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
What's the point? Buhari will still put another corrupt person there. I will fight Kwaruption Kwaruption...yet 90% of his evil regime is corrupt grin
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by ebuka440: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
He supposed to have been suspended indefinitely why now
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by tete7000(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
Did he not get to office through corruption? How do you override protocols to appoint a man? No one is more corrupt than Buhari. If he has the gut to suspend his efcc chairman who stayed in office for five years without confirmation then he should also be suspended asap.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by octus2008(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Yahoo Boys go scatter club this week lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Enyimbamercedes: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Magu had it coming!

He was a cowboy who felt he was above the law and ran the commission like a cabal with all his boys; Isyaku Sharu, Danjuma Goje and one Buhari boy! All his assistant cowboys

At the start of the administration, they ran around screaming 2bn dollar dasukigate but could not even prosecute the Dasuki. Guess why? It was all noise!!! There is currently an on-going case that has been on for 5 years relating to this “Dasukigate”. It has had 4 judges since it started. The EFCC stopped reporting the sittings because it was an embarrassment to them and they had goofed by even taking the case to court but the ego of the chairman couldn’t make him drop this case!
Guess who is in detention now with media trial? Magu!! The king of media trial

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by taibat61(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
The death of Abba Kyari has lead to 2 gone

Oshio and Magu
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by AmazingELixir: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
YahooNews:
Finally. It's time to give reason why I have been calling yee Nigerian youths "Morons*"" in my previous post.

Last year, this guy came to arrest my guys. He caught no evidence with them neither does he have any lead to arrest them. First thing he does was to spread their mugshot online.

Do you know why he does this mugshot of a thing? That is to strike fear into the heart of his victims and to make them do everything possible to cooperate.

They arrested my guys and locked them up without any evidence till today. After every every, my guys was made to go home on bail. And since then, their officers keep milking my guys till they run dry. They're like "We're coming to pick you up tomorrow but you can find #5m for boss and boys to help you". I will cut the story short.

When they knew my guys were dry, they release their passport and asked them to fly out. They're in Malay now. To yee all morons reading, you rejoice then and I hope you're rejoicing now. Fighting things that's none of your concern.

Hopefully, those who have lost money and properties illegally will come out to sue that criminal organization called EFCC

What are your guys into....mr man don't comman defend rubbish here...abi the Malaysia where they are chilling now were they sent there as diplomats or they are on site seeing...mtchww!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Micmuzac: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
I can see corruption is now fighting back

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by maryalloy(f): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
Bush meat don catch the hunter
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by mohlanforex: 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
Saraki has been vindicated at long last
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by beebe007: 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
last last I hope we hear anything again (just two weeks).

check my signature
for your granite in any form and size we are here to give you much more than how you can emergen. u can call us on:0*8*0*3*5*1*4*8*8*6*2
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by DeleTaller: 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
Asidy:
They will still appoint one of their puppet just to destabilize some people ambition in 2023.
On serious note: I see Tinubu behind bar before 2023. jst wait and c... My people even devil is scared of APC

Asif you really see this clearly. You must be a bartender to see Tinubu behind bar.

After 2007 as a two terms governor of Lagos State. He, Tinubu has not hold any office or government appointment. He is a Politician / Business man and he is not even thinking to hold any government office against the 2023 propaganda.

However, if after 2023 He Tinubu is not behind bar, then it means he quit taken alcohol long time ago and you need to quit too.

Follow men with all peace and always leave Tinubu out of other people's troubles.

Thank you.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
YahooNews:
Finally. It's time to give reason why I have been calling yee Nigerian youths "Morons*"" in my previous post.

Last year, this guy came to arrest my guys. He caught no evidence with them neither does he have any lead to arrest them. First thing he does was to spread their mugshot online.

Do you know why he does this mugshot of a thing? That is to strike fear into the heart of his victims and to make them do everything possible to cooperate.

They arrested my guys and locked them up without any evidence till today. After every every, my guys was made to go home on bail. And since then, their officers keep milking my guys till they run dry. They're like "We're coming to pick you up tomorrow but you can find #5m for boss and boys to help you". I will cut the story short.

When they knew my guys were dry, they release their passport and asked them to fly out. They're in Malay now. To yee all morons reading, you rejoice then and I hope you're rejoicing now. Fighting things that's none of your concern.

Hopefully, those who have lost money and properties illegally will come out to sue that criminal organization called EFCC

You can State your point without abusing anyone...

You are the slowpoke here

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by easzypeaszy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
noleflendum:
ikpeazu is the biggest thief
lol...toh
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Ezmans: 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
And the agency is still functioning. Since the head is corrupt even the tail will be, so flush it out
Things are moving at right direction
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
YahooNews:

Modified

Some Morons have done their Job below and I took some of my time to reply them. They insulted despite saying no evidence against my friends, should I ask you "if all Nigerians are guilty until they prove their self innocent in the court of law"??

They went ahead saying I shouldn't talk of EFCC taking it fraudulently from innocent people since my friends took it fraudulently (in their imagination). The problem is Morons plenty pass better youths.

When people summon courage to call that thing out, there's a +1 petition already. I've made my point on this and my account goes back to nobody.

It's even a new account sef.

Iranu

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Mejor79(m): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
All head of that Economic And Financial Crime Commission remain Northern's since inception with similar peculiarity and challenge which is corruption. Lets try another zone preferably from the South.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by truthstands01: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
hardeycute:
This is to point to the fact that the Saraki led senate didn't do wrong by not confirming Magu.
Saraki's senate is the best senate in Nigeria's history. This stood firm against enemies of the state who wanted to destroy Nigeria and turn it into a big joke but quite unfortunate that zombies did not know what checking of powers if the arms of government means.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Nooel1: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
Tunar18:
Two separate and unrelated situations. They never made any comment on any allegation of corruption but refusal of the president to lobby the senate. Stop misleading unsuspecting Nigerians

He might be corrupt, but Saraki and his cronies only wanted to make him their puppet coz they were afraid of him being the substantial Chairman

You're a daft! When the president sent his name to Senate for confirmation the head of DSS revealed damning evidence against him bothering on corruption. He was asked to appear before the senate and clear the allegation levied against him by the DSS but he refused.

Make una dey read before coming online to vomit trash

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by ityP(m): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
wellmax:
You cant work with Buhari and be corrupt.

If you are innocent, you will be justified.
If corrupt, bye bye

Tinubu, Orji Kalu and Ganduje are laughing at you shamefully

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
And Jesus said, it is finished.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by drlateef: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Chai...Chai....there is God ohh!

[img]https://media./images/fa6acf1b688946f28cc7d2147d30cdd0/tenor.gif[/img]

Everyday a new national embarrassment!

I hope CNN, CNBC,FOX,BBC,RT etc don't see this news.

This is too much to bear!

Chai!

Thanks for reminding us of Mama Peace. But why should we be ashamed if CNN etc pick up the news? This is the first time it’s happening in Nigeria and its a signal that we are for the first time getting serious about fighting corruption. You need a man with the heart of steel and clean as the snow to lead corruption fight to a success. Otherwise they will fall by the way.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by fadaroking: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
The beginning of the end
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by DeleTaller: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
Asidy:

Asif you really see this clearly. You must be a bartender to see Tinubu behind bar.

After 2007 as a two terms governor of Lagos State. He, Tinubu has not hold any office or government appointment. He is a Politician / Business man and he is not even thinking to hold any government office against the 2023 propaganda.

However, if after 2023 He Tinubu is not behind bar, then it means he quit taken alcohol long time ago and you need to quit too.

Follow men with all peace and always leave Tinubu out of other people's troubles.

Thank youAsif you really see this clearly. You must be a bartender to see Tinubu behind bar.

Thank you
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Ezmans: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
noleflendum:
IPOB thugs have won this time around
So presidency is now ipob thugs
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by SmartPolician: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
YahooNews:

Modified

Some Morons have done their Job below and I took some of my time to reply them. They insulted despite saying no evidence against my friends, should I ask you "if all Nigerians are guilty until they prove their self innocence in the court of law"??

They went ahead saying I shouldn't talk of EFCC taking it fraudulently from innocent people since my friends took it fraudulently (in their imagination). The problem is Morons plenty pass better youths.

When people summon courage to call that thing out, there's a +1 petition already. I've made my point on this and my account goes back to nobody.

Ogbeni, go sleep

Your friends are into fraud

Nobody will do this NONSENSE in the time of social media

We go cast EFCC and everyone working there

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) / The Photoshop That Fooled 170 Million Nigerians / Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.