Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended (74384 Views)

Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP / DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman / 2019: What We Will Do To Vote Buyers – EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Mejor79(m): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
All EFCC Economic and Financial Crime Commission Boss from inception are from the North (North east) in particular with similarity and peculiar challenge which is begin corruption.
Lets try the South with a new Boss.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by SenecaTheYonger: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
Finally. It's time to give reason why I have been calling yee Nigerian youths "Morons*"" in my previous post.

Last year, this guy came to arrest my guys. He caught no evidence with them neither does he have any lead to arrest them. First thing he does was to spread their mugshot online.

Do you know why he does this mugshot of a thing? That is to strike fear into the heart of his victims and to make them do everything possible to cooperate.

They arrested my guys and locked them up without any evidence till today. After every every, my guys was made to go home on bail. And since then, their officers keep milking my guys till they run dry. They're like "We're coming to pick you up tomorrow but you can find #5m for boss and boys to help you". I will cut the story short.

When they knew my guys were dry, they release their passport and asked them to fly out. They're in Malay now. To yee all morons reading, you rejoice then and I hope you're rejoicing now. Fighting things that's none of your concern.

Hopefully, those who have lost money and properties illegally will come out to sue that criminal organization called EFCC

Modified

Some Morons have done their Job below and I took some of my time to reply them. They insulted despite saying no evidence against my friends, should I ask you "if all Nigerians are guilty until they prove their self innocence in the court of law"??

They went ahead saying I shouldn't talk of EFCC taking it fraudulently from innocent people since my friends took it fraudulently (in their imagination). The problem is Morons plenty pass better youths.

When people summon courage to call that thing out, there's a +1 petition already. I've made my point on this and my account goes back to nobody.

I believe you bro, I pray all those people involved in arresting youths that've done nothing wrong die a very painful death.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Ferrous(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
Corruption fighting back
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by EmmanuelBanks: 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
Oshiomhole, APC working committee gone, Magu gone. APC is up to something most likely towards 2023.

This is a formation.

I said this yesterday, that Magu will eventually be sacked & a new man will see to the affairs of the EFCC.

And guess what, the new Chairman will then commence investigation on Tinubu & his cronies. Interesting days ahead of 2023.

#copied...
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by erospecial: 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
To all APC foolish fans, is saraki not the saint for rejecting your Magu disease?
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by obyrich(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hahaha. He wanted to pull a MAINA on us grin. Baba account for the recovered loot or vomit the yam cheesy
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by TheFreeOne: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
BreconHills:

I thought it was the Presidency that ordered his suspension.

Presidency?

Who's the presidency? or which faction of the presidency cheesy

Those we have running affairs of this country are like ganglords jostling for control at the centre and playing chess games with 2023 in mind being the big picture of their selfish games and coverups.

These guys are marking scores with the future of Nigerians. And for sure the winners of this present debacle will meet their own Waterloo cos the losers of this mugu group will restrategise to take their own pound of flesh.

I foresee one of the arrowheads of his exit will be a target of media revv soon cos he ain't clean himself but being a cat's paw his ogas at the top will try to shield him but let's see how far he'll survive media onslaught in exposing his own corruption.

Fraudsters a.k.a yahoo men in power.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by harizonal123(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
Referee don collect Red Card inside Match

Wetin Lampard no go see for West Ham.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by AntonVince: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
Tunar18:
Two separate and unrelated situations. They never made any comment on any allegation of corruption but refusal of the president to lobby the senate. Stop misleading unsuspecting Nigerians

He might be corrupt, but Saraki and his cronies only wanted to make him their puppet coz they were afraid of him being the substantial Chairman

Stop peddling falsehood.

Saraki's Senate cited a damning DSS report indicting Magu of gross corruption.
Why the need for screening and confirmation in the first place if the Senate cannot reject a nominee who failed the integrity test administered by an agency headed by a Buhari appointee?

Was Lawal Daura appointed by Saraki?

Quit politicizing critical issues.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by kristo123: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
Curruption in a agency that hunt Curruption that is the height of Curruption.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by louiziana(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
DeleTaller:

Asif you really see this clearly. You must be a bartender to see Tinubu behind bar.

After 2007 as a two terms governor of Lagos State. He, Tinubu has not hold any office or government appointment. He is a Politician / Business man and he is not even thinking to hold any government office against the 2023 propaganda.

However, if after 2023 He Tinubu is not behind bar, then it means he quit taken alcohol long time ago and you need to quit too.

Follow men with all peace and always leave Tinubu out of other people's troubles.

Thank you.

Lol I like how you said "You must be a bartender to see Tinubu behind bars".

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by sLentlover7778(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
noleflendum:
IPOB thugs have won this time around

1 Share

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by SmartPolician: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2020

Morons can't even comprehend. Until SARS or EFCC open office for your head, you should continue enjoying ya life.

Keep quiet, ogbeni

Nobody is talking about SARS

We are talking about the EFCC here

We all know that SARS operatives are government criminals

You guys are cowards that come online to wail

The EFCC cannot intimate a legit worker, milk him dry and get away with it

It's never going to happen

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
no wonder the only people he could arrets was small time yahoo yahoo boys
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Ntipia: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
jlinkd78:
It's all over. Nnamdi Kanu foretold it. They didn't even allowe him to be upgraded from his Acting Capacity to a substantive Chairman.
And you think Nnamdi kanu is not a fraudster ABI. Nonsense and Nnamdi kanu
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by AntonVince: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
Tunar18:
Two separate and unrelated situations. They never made any comment on any allegation of corruption but refusal of the president to lobby the senate. Stop misleading unsuspecting Nigerians

He might be corrupt, but Saraki and his cronies only wanted to make him their puppet coz they were afraid of him being the substantial Chairman

Stop peddling falsehood.

Saraki's Senate cited a damning DSS report indicting Magu of gross corruption.
Should they have gone ahead to confirm Magu inspite of that?

Why the need for screening and confirmation in the first place if the Senate cannot reject a nominee who failed the integrity test administered by an agency headed by a Buhari appointee?

...or was Lawal Daura appointed by Saraki?

Quit politicizing critical issues.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Kobicove(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
EdoBoyJazzie:
How can the head of anti corruption be so corrupt? God help us.

This is not the first time it will happen!
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by knowhowk: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
Asidy:
As if those that suspend him are saints!�
They will still appoint one of their puppet just to destabilize some people ambition in 2023.
On serious note: I see Tinubu behind bar before 2023. jst wait and c... My people even devil is scared of APC
. Point

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by EjaNla19(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
Magu’s removal now likely to set off a succession controversy.

Ola Olukoyede, a Redeemed pastor from Ekiti & EFCC secretary, is the next most-senior official that should take over. But he’s a Christian and “not a Northerner”

This leaves Mohammed Abba, director of operations, as next in line.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Obynolee(f): 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
Finally. It's time to give reason why I have been calling yee Nigerian youths "Morons*"" in my previous post.

Last year, this guy came to arrest my guys. He caught no evidence with them neither does he have any lead to arrest them. First thing he does was to spread their mugshot online.

Do you know why he does this mugshot of a thing? That is to strike fear into the heart of his victims and to make them do everything possible to cooperate.

They arrested my guys and locked them up without any evidence till today. After every every, my guys was made to go home on bail. And since then, their officers keep milking my guys till they run dry. They're like "We're coming to pick you up tomorrow but you can find #5m for boss and boys to help you". I will cut the story short.

When they knew my guys were dry, they release their passport and asked them to fly out. They're in Malay now. To yee all morons reading, you rejoice then and I hope you're rejoicing now. Fighting things that's none of your concern.

Hopefully, those who have lost money and properties illegally will come out to sue that criminal organization called EFCC

Modified

Some Morons have done their Job below and I took some of my time to reply them. They insulted despite saying no evidence against my friends, should I ask you "if all Nigerians are guilty until they prove their self innocence in the court of law"??

They went ahead saying I shouldn't talk of EFCC taking it fraudulently from innocent people since my friends took it fraudulently (in their imagination). The problem is Morons plenty pass better youths.

When people summon courage to call that thing out, there's a +1 petition already. I've made my point on this and my account goes back to nobody.

If our " defacto president " were to be alive this shit would have happened, recalled that the DSS wrote a petition to the 8th Senate against him and he was not confirmed rather,we was kept in acting capacity.The next will be the service chiefs because it was rumored that " defacto President " was the reason why they are still there.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Idrisk19(m): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
Magu, hunted finally
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by NaijadrivaCars: 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
Supermugu:
... Aaaaaahhnnn ! dem remove Magu !

grin

Fukafuka
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Kazim88: 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
stephanie11:

POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

The embattled chairman of the Economic and Financial crimes commission, Ibrahim Magu has been suspended by the Nigerian Presidency, POLITICS NIGERIA can authoritatively report.

Magu's suspension comes a day after he was grilled by an inter-agency presidential panel on allegations of Corruption.

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-efcc-boss-ibrahim-magu-suspended/

Who or What is Nigeria Presidency

This is a coup d'tar by Malami and the gang.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by samwillyco1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nigeria is fantastically corrupt, infact all the agencies heads are corrupt. It is time to auction Nigeria since we are not ready for independent and development.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Omoejigbahe(m): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
Great news
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by bilulu(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
kinglee007:
Someone once said, "I AM A FRIEND TO EVERYBODY AND A FRIEND TO NOBODY". It's all begining to make "small" sense now. Who would have thought that the once "holier than thou" MAGU will one day become HUSHBINGO'S coursemate in this school of criminality.
Truly this year 2020 has been so far one legendary year that will forever be in the sands of history.
So it's after 5 years before he knows he's not for Magu? Guy shift jor
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Dalby(m): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2020

Modified

Which work your guy dey do, when they threaten am say them dey come e go release 5m for oga and his boys

They did this till they were convinced your guy is now dry and released his passport and asked him to fly out...something is fishy
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Brunicekid(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
And the agency is still functioning. Since the head is corrupt even the tail will be, so flush it out
Why that assumption? So, because we have corrupt leaders (head), does it make all Nigerians corrupt?

Think About It!!!
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by kinglee007(m): 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
bilulu:

So it's after 5 years before he knows he's not for Magu? Guy shift jor
I'm not a bubu fan but don't you think it's strange that MAGU was not confirmed but "acting" all these while? Just saying.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by AdebayoL(m): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kudos to Dr Bukola Saraki he iwas diligently did his work as the Senate president.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by bangging(m): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-efcc-boss-ibrahim-magu-suspended/
the DSS and EFCC should apologize to Nigerians..
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Maobichek: 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
Tunar18:

. Please always cross-check your evidence before coming public with it ok, Saraki led National Assembly state clearly that DSS indicted Magu of corruption and hinged their refusal to confirm him on that; I can furnish you with newspapers and other evidences on this, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) / Oshiomhole Was Repositioned, "Neither Chased Out Nor Embarrassed" (Picture) / What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.