Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended (74382 Views)

Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP / DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman / 2019: What We Will Do To Vote Buyers – EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Johnson5258: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
No, don't let's take this personal and sabotage the government, any appointment made on integrity should be maintained, there's no place for joke. We will even get commendations from the international bodies for this, if we can prosecute EFCC boss, then nobody is exempted.

Maize247:
Like Oshiomole like Magu. This government knows how to use and dump the noise makers
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by israelmao(m): 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Do we really a government?Watch out Buratai will be disgraced out of office in the same manner.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Obec70(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
Is it the president or presidency that suspended him, I don't understand? Which country on earth runs it's government with this acronymic word " Presidency" why are we running an audio government!
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by CaptainFM1: 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
Maize247:
Like Oshiomole like Magu. This government knows how to use and dump the noise makers

Forget Oshiomhole and Magu. The greatest victims that's suffering under this government are the masses.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by FrenchyL(m): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
Finally. It's time to give reason why I have been calling yee Nigerian youths "Morons*"" in my previous post.

Last year, this guy came to arrest my guys. He caught no evidence with them neither does he have any lead to arrest them. First thing he does was to spread their mugshot online.

Do you know why he does this mugshot of a thing? That is to strike fear into the heart of his victims and to make them do everything possible to cooperate.

They arrested my guys and locked them up without any evidence till today. After every every, my guys was made to go home on bail. And since then, their officers keep milking my guys till they run dry. They're like "We're coming to pick you up tomorrow but you can find #5m for boss and boys to help you". I will cut the story short.

When they knew my guys were dry, they release their passport and asked them to fly out. They're in Malay now. To yee all morons reading, you rejoice then and I hope you're rejoicing now. Fighting things that's none of your concern.

Hopefully, those who have lost money and properties illegally will come out to sue that criminal organization called EFCC

Modified

Some Morons have done their Job below and I took some of my time to reply them. They insulted despite saying no evidence against my friends, should I ask you "if all Nigerians are guilty until they prove their self innocence in the court of law"??

They went ahead saying I shouldn't talk of EFCC taking it fraudulently from innocent people since my friends took it fraudulently (in their imagination). The problem is Morons plenty pass better youths.

When people summon courage to call that thing out, there's a +1 petition already. I've made my point on this and my account goes back to nobody.

Nice one Bro ...but not all of us are morons though.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by cochexky: 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
God what ever you can do to expose all the people behind the looting and wickedness in this country please God I beg for u to continue... So far so good,... I like the news.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by gentlemeeola25: 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
For your next black tie events, check out our smart and good looking shoes at a relatively affordable prices . Call us on 08167694948 or follow us on instagram through our link below to see more of our products.

Nation wide delivery

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBknXGAh1-l/?igshid=1u7884kpz8daf

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by emexc11(m): 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
Magupuppi!
That investigation should be extended to the entire staff of the organization.
Victims should speak up now.
The rot there must be unraveled
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by earnit1: 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
good
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by anonymous1759(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Chai...Chai....there is God ohh!

[img]https://media./images/fa6acf1b688946f28cc7d2147d30cdd0/tenor.gif[/img]

Everyday a new national embarrassment!

This contraption called Nigeria is finished!

I hope CNN, CNBC,FOX,BBC,RT etc don't see this news.

This is too much to bear!

Chai!

Choi!!!!!!!!!

Who cares . You should be worry about what your country is going through not what other people think about us Fuuuck them . Other countries don't care how we see them
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by vineyardfarms: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
We thought we have seen it all in this govt - millions spend on cutting of grass @ idp camp - boko haram as atm - idp camps rapes, shortage of foods - army chiefs propaganda of boko haram defeat-scame of fuel subsidies - nnpc billion $ secrete contract - high rate sucides -feeding of ghost school children in this lockdown . . .what more can i say . . . . , , . . . . Now magu scandals embarassments! ! ! What will PMB take home to his character bank account as head of state
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by IDnoble1: 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Chai...Chai....there is God ohh!

Chai!

Choi!!!!!!!!!
Sorry bror, why did you said so? I would like to know
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by IDnoble1: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
EdoBoyJazzie:
How can the head of anti corruption be so corrupt? God help us.
You mean it's not possible or how?
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Olafada(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
Magu was planted by some cabals but if you can still remember the position was snatched from a more competent efcc staff

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=NwaNimo1 post=91474781]Chai...Chai....there is God ohh!

Chai!

Choi!!!!!!!!!
[/quote WHAT THIS MEANS IS THAT NO ONE IS SPARED.THIS IS A GOOD DEVELOPMENT. LET HIM FACE THE MUSIC TO SERVE AS A DETERRENT TO THE NEXT CHAIRMAN.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by emaopel: 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
EdoBoyJazzie:
How can the head of anti corruption be so corrupt? God help us.
How many saint police officer(s) can you see around?
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
Obec70:
Is it the president or presidency that suspended him, I don't understand? Which country on earth runs it's government with this acronymic word " Presidency" why are we running an audio government!

E get why.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
The day Kayemo nyanshi go open a
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Akaujaa(m): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
You can't convince me that Buhari's government is not the best so far. In this government, people accused of corruption have all been either sacked or suspended namely: Babachir Lawal, Kemi Adeosun, Okoi Obono-Obla and others etc. In this country especially in the Goodluck Jonathan administration, we saw so many corruption and high-handedness. People like Diezani were even summoned by the Senate but refused to appear and instead obtained court orders not to be investigated or probed and the then President did nothing.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
Lol..sonofabitch grin
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Urchman200: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
From confirmation to suspension,Buhari and his corruption fighting hypocrite are deceiving themselves in this country.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by foreshore(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-efcc-boss-ibrahim-magu-suspended/

Vanity upon vanity, before now he had absolute power. Where is the power now. Lesson for all human.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
And the agency is still functioning. Since the head is corrupt even the tail will be, so flush it out. ( what a Rattle Snake) man like.

what a moniker.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by MetaPhysical: 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
Finally. It's time to give reason why I have been calling yee Nigerian youths "Morons*"" in my previous post.

Last year, this guy came to arrest my guys. He caught no evidence with them neither does he have any lead to arrest them. First thing he does was to spread their mugshot online.

Do you know why he does this mugshot of a thing? That is to strike fear into the heart of his victims and to make them do everything possible to cooperate.

They arrested my guys and locked them up without any evidence till today. After every every, my guys was made to go home on bail. And since then, their officers keep milking my guys till they run dry. They're like "We're coming to pick you up tomorrow but you can find #5m for boss and boys to help you". I will cut the story short.

When they knew my guys were dry, they release their passport and asked them to fly out. They're in Malay now. To yee all morons reading, you rejoice then and I hope you're rejoicing now. Fighting things that's none of your concern.

Hopefully, those who have lost money and properties illegally will come out to sue that criminal organization called EFCC

Modified

Some Morons have done their Job below and I took some of my time to reply them. They insulted despite saying no evidence against my friends, should I ask you "if all Nigerians are guilty until they prove their self innocence in the court of law"??

They went ahead saying I shouldn't talk of EFCC taking it fraudulently from innocent people since my friends took it fraudulently (in their imagination). The problem is Morons plenty pass better youths.

When people summon courage to call that thing out, there's a +1 petition already. I've made my point on this and my account goes back to nobody.

Wetin be my guy my guy my guy...

My guy flew to Malay. Is that not Malaysia?

Give their names lets check prison records in Malay. You talk as if they are innocent.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Urchman200: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
noleflendum:
IPOB thugs have won this time around
ur country is sinking down all u are concerned about is ipob, we play too much in this country.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by ptolemy247(m): 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
2023 is really going to be grave politically speaking...so much permutations going on
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Carnycran: 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
Head of corruption is corrupt. Nigeria which way?
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Femidfo: 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
good one
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by Btruth: 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
......hypocrite! sad
Re: EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended by MASTENG: 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
The hunter becomes hunted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Photoshop That Fooled 170 Million Nigerians / Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) / Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.