Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

Betrayer Of Identity. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Betrayer Of Identity. (280 Views)

Second Part- Betrayer Of Identity. / The Solution To The Identity Crisis Of Igbo Communities / Isi Agu - An Igbo Identity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Betrayer Of Identity. by philoedu(m): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
The view may not be widely shear by many and the reason is self evidence, in particular for those who in their mind and heart are disconnected. when there is a huge gap between the mind and the heart, there is always what might be called, insensitivity and indifference in any touchy issue. The same is true, that because the heart of man is often intertwine with that of the Divine heart, for those of believer, with a moment of reflection, there always come about an inspiration or an idea. .

On the other hand, the mind, is the bases for reason, and those of you who may be conversant with some school of thought will agree that between the 16th and 18th century there was what come to be called the age reason, of which somebody like Pain and others who think that, with reason man can do all things, make no mistake, this is just a sporadic explication, not detailed one, I must say any way. The bone of contention here is just to say,that it is the culmination and the consequence of what is happening in this contemporary setting, of course, not without positive effect, thanks to such radical and bold move at the time.

The same is true, that for any change to take place, there must be a radical step to be taken, just like in virtually in every thing, be it individual or collective means. those of us who have a taste of the school of Humanity, would agree that the problem of identity is a serious issue. this so, because for those of you who must have read the scripture extensively, must have seen how it all begin and the consequences of such betrayer. I just think, that Africans has come a long way in her evolutionary journey, and in fact, history no doubt, have said a great deal about this unique individual, called Africa.
But unfortunately, she tends to find her self in what I may call " II bivio"or Junction,- standing between this different highway, not knowing which exactly the way to take, as she choose to remain and often time becomes distracted due to the many noises and sometimes enticement coming from every direction. To this distraction, and confusion, something must be responsible, because there is no course without effect,either directly or indirectly. As one of the Video, I was fortunate to watch, and in trying to depict some of the current happening, he concluded by saying in what looks like a long sermon,as he refereed everyone to read Geneses chapter One of the scripture.

I must say however, at this point that the Africans distraction and confusion was master- minded just to make them think that they cannot do anything on their about the suffering of the their people without the help of anybody. Yet in this same Africa , there are bunch of individuals who from no where, have single handedlly make it on their own to become a Billonian and Millonian, just like every other places. (To be continue.)-Read more ;- http://www.philoedublog.com

(1) (Reply)

Many People Will Observe The World / Yoruba Muslims / delete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.