Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,374 members, 7,822,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 (5955 Views)

How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? / Unbelieveable! I Am Still A Virgin At 24! / Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Kelvin0(m): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2011
Benstino:

This really shows dat we are living in a crazy world.If not,how can a youth of 23 lament about being a virgin.At 23,one is still supposed to be virgin.I've still got my destiny to pursue rather than crying because of virginity.Play now,pay later:Pay now,play later.
Ya @Benstino crazy world it is, if you think i have done wrong asking for a piece of advice from my fellow NLders then you can as well go to hell for all i care, Lemme ask you! are you still a Virgin?
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2011
Kelvin0:

Ya @Benstino crazy world it is, if you think i have done wrong asking for a piece of advice from my fellow NLders then you can as well go to hell for all i care, Lemme ask you! are you still a Virgin?
Unlike u,I won't go about lamenting about it.Besides,I am not surprised about ur "go to hell" comment.The book of proverbs 9 vs 7 and 8 explains dat:"whoever corrects a mocker invites insult;whoever rebukes a wicked man incurs abuse.Do not rebuke a mocker,or he'll hate u;rebuke a wise man and he will luv you". So I'm not surprised my dear @kelvin0
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by MrsChima1(f): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2011
Virginity is about self respect until the right person come along that isn't infected with HIV/AIDS or Venereal diseases.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by koolchicco: 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Virginity is about self respect until the right person come along that isn't infected with HIV/AIDS or Venereal diseases.

Hahahaha This woman dey crazeee oh grin
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by chic2pimp(m): 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2011
Bible Bashers don com again ooooo. smh
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by MrsChima1(f): 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2011
I don't use bible to make my point. I don't care about your or anybody's else salvation. I am LOOKING OUT FOR MRS. CHIMA.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by NFemi(f): 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2011
I apologize 4 posting this here, I cannot find where 2 post a new topic/question Someone please direct me. Ose.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by chic2pimp(m): 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2011
But the Dude above you clearly does.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2011
chic2pimp:

Bible Bashers don com again ooooo. smh
Hello Mr P-I-M-P,I thought dat u would be busy in a brothel.Why spend ur time on nairaland? Please stop corrupting my virgin @Kelvin0.Besides,the bible verse which I quoted does not have any thing to do with the topic being discussed.I only used it because of Kelvin0s reaction towards my comment.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by chic2pimp(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2011
BattyBen,

Are you done humping your Neighbour's son?.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by beyunce(f): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2011
well, such is life, it sucks, but u just gotta stand up and dust your shoulders , and move on with life, and do what you feel you want to do right now for urself, But honestly, in this world we in now, theres actually nothing special in been a virgin like in those days that it was hyped, but what do i know? just my personal Judgment!
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I don't use bible to make my point. I don't care about your or anybody's else salvation. I am LOOKING OUT FOR MRS. CHIMA.
I hope dat u read my comment clearly.The bible verse wasn't used to make any point about the topic being discussed.Infact the bible verse doesn't even concern the topic or any point making.I only used it because of @Kelvinos outburst on me.I hope dat u'll always read clearly b/4 using any sarcasm
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2011
chic2pimp:

BattyBen,

Are you done humping your Neighbour's son?.
What an idiotic comment cheesy Is this all dat u've got to defend urself? If so,I pity 4 u;If not,pls try a bit harder.Lest I 4get,always try to backup ur falsehood with facts so as to make it more lively.Gudnight Mr P-I-M-P.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by gernded(m): 3:48am On Feb 06, 2011
Please somebody should help the virgin Mary ohh na man Virgin Gay, Him talk no even get meaning anyway i have goods news for you for being a virgin at 23 the news is , the news issss and the news , you will go to heaven clap for yourself.
MUMU.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by negga4al(m): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2011
Hey, lucky you are still a virgin. I would trade anything to be a virgin, though one cannot deny the experience, but what it leaves on you remains unbearable and unquenchable. She did not leave you because you a virgin, she probably left because you pressurized her, or because she became "enlightened" and therefore, bored of the whole "wait till you get married" philosophy.

Man, move on! There are many ladies out there who will love you for who you are. If your past relationship is hunting you, then I guess you are in denial, probably feeling you would not get any girl better than her, trust me there a lot more out there.

One advice though is that as much as possible you should stay away from sex, it brings you to a world you will never be able to a handle, trust me.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Agent008(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2011
1one:

Your question just goes to show the heap of filth and junk that many young folks have familiarised themselves with,you are having jitters because of what 'they said,she said,he said',Its unfotunate that moral norms and standards are seeing as contingent on certain issues,you hear things like it's okay to have sex before marriage as long as you love him/her,its okay to have sex before marriage because you have to know his/her performance level.THAT IS ALL BUNK,TRASH TALK, SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS WROOOOOOONG.

You can bring a tested and certified report from the W.H.O detailing the clinical and psychological import of premarital sex but that won't trump the integrity of the truth that being a virgin is ACE!.Being a virgin at 23 shouldn't even attract the dimmest of circus lights becos that's hw its supposed to be,I'M A VIRGIN and enjoying the thrill,by the way,i'm older than you(take it or leave it).Besides my spiritual affiliations,just having that consciousness alone that no girl in this world has had a 'taste' of me works it for me.Then again it goes to show how much value I place on my future wife because I want to be special for her,present my self "untouched and uncultivated" as against others that would constantly employ the use of Grade 'A' fertilizer to replenish lost nutrients.

And to those thinking I'm shrek's descendant or I ain't got game,trust me I'M HOT!, unfortunately I can't put my picture)

So dude,nothing wrong in being a virgin at 23.There are very few guys like you.Take pride in that.Any girl that thinks you are a Ju-man becos you are a virgin(You can quote me anywhere) "DOES NOT DESERVE YOU"

Good One.
Being a virgin is not due to lack of opportunity. I had loads of opportunity in school, even now in the work place but I never succumbed. It's easy to get jiggy with it but it takes discipline to say NO.

Do not remain a virgin because you do not have the opportunity (as is the case here) but be one (like some of us) simply because it is the right thing to do. And do not worry about experience, when you are married it will all come naturally. You and your spouse will help each other as long as you married the right person.

Word.

2 Likes

Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by 1one: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2011
^seconded
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Kelvin0(m): 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2011
Nairaland is not an avenue for you to come and display your poetic prowess, the sooner people realizes the better it will be for all of us. I never thought asking for a simple advice could cause such great pandemonium and insult, i misunderstood the idea behind NL. Those who gave reasonable advice 2me i say thank all and all those critics and mockers you havent seen nofin,
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by OneDee(m): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2011
@OP
What exactly do u think is wrong with being a virgin @ 23?

1 Like

Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by edelweiss(f): 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2012
seriously I don't know the difference in a male virgin, I don't understand it, will a hymen be broken too like that of a woman?is it a mind's tin for d guys? because 4 ladies the is always a prove for it. Virginity is a choice later in our society these days it becomes a burden. Nothing wrong with being a virgin or being sexualy active with partner with protection. The choice is yours.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by tosinsongz(m): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2012
what kind of advice do u want? lipsrsealed
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by fairygeh(f): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2012
So?make we tear pant?
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Pakavy(m): 2:15am On Nov 02, 2012
Kelvin0: I Dont know how to start this but it's true, my problem started 6years ago when i was still a Teenager. I had met this girl whose name was Jennifer at my form one (ss1)and we had had a very nice time together but the problem then was that she never approved of sex. At first i had thought it was only natural as she was only 17 by then but i was wrong. She never changed her view of sex even when she clocked 20 and i respected and loved her so much to the extent i couldn't do any thing to hurt her and i also saw reasons with her then because i held the opinion that sex before marriage among teens was wrong and uncalled for. Aside that i felt that if i had sex with a girl i will dislike her immeadiately after the act, but now i dont know if i should be grateful to her for letting me hold such view about sex Because she broke up with me and since then i have not been able to pick my self from the ground and forge ahead. I realy need advice from you guyz. My problem is that i have not been able to look at any other girls face since we broke up (January 2010) and I heard from a friend that she is dating an old friend of hers now. and am still a virgin.
ur problem is just lack/lost of oppurtunity!
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by roymary: 2:35am On Nov 02, 2012
@OP

You have no problem!!! You ought to remain a Virgin until Wedding night. She will be so proud of you when you twist your waist like you are shiiiting.

1 Like

Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by MRMICKMEN: 3:03am On Nov 02, 2012
read ur book
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by edelweiss(f): 1:33am On Nov 04, 2012
Kelvin0: It is quite funny, different strokes for different folks as the whiteman will say, you Nairalanders are confusing me the more, an experienced friend told me that my wife is gonna kook down on me if i am not sexually active and she might end up cheating on me because of that, pls i need your advice is it safe to still be a virgin at this age of mine, i mean do i stand to loose anything if i give up this idea of virginity and look for woman that will sooth my desires,
I don't get u dude! Are u keeping the virginity as a trophy? Cos u said u would soothe ur desire, so u actually desire it, why not go ahead?with protection I wld advise, and most late bloomers have the tendency of going hire wire after tasting it! Keep it if u feel like but not like a trophy to ur future bride, u could learn in d marriage or start learning now, believe u me, experienced men are sweeter.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by SimplYeahmee(m): 3:13am On Feb 24, 2013
Kelvin0: It is quite funny, different strokes for different folks as the whiteman will say, you Nairalanders are confusing me the more, an experienced friend told me that my wife is gonna kook down on me if i am not sexually active and she might end up cheating on me because of that, pls i need your advice is it safe to still be a virgin at this age of mine, i mean do i stand to loose anything if i give up this idea of virginity and look for woman that will sooth my desires,

Take a breather relax
There's no harm in being a virgin. Wats d point of stealing ur fud while it is still cooking? You will only get yourself burnt.
Your friend dat is pressuring you isn't a friend but an enemy. He has tasted a forbidden fruit nd wants u to join him in sin. Wat is ur assurance that d girl u lay with will not be diseased.
Btw you and your friend, who can be more certain of being free from stds?
Don't let ur friend cajol u into premarital sex. It is sin and evil before God.
The bible says "Marriage is honorable with the bed undefiled"
Don't worry about ur future wife. If u can keep yourself a virgin till marriage, God will gift unto u a virgin for a bride. So there won't be a case of sumone being more experienced dan d other.

Take my advice and my plea, remain a virgin till u get married.

If ur friends taunt u, you either change company or u convince them of the benefits of abstenience which may be harder.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by SimplYeahmee(m): 3:43am On Feb 24, 2013
SEXUAL INTERCOURSE is a meeting/union of two souls not just two bodies burning with passion. For everyone you sleep with or have sex with your souls and destinies are being shared .

Another thing to consider is, in dis present evil world where demons and evil spirits have chosen to walk among men disguised as men/women (boys/girls inclusive) who are ready to thwart every thing good which the Lord is planning. Note you wont see it written on their foreheads cos they are here to destroy destinies and one major avenue is pre-marital and extra-marital sex.

So I beg and urge you, save ur virginity for marriage.

P.s all those of u bed hoppers, I give you the freedom to attack me and my way of reasoning.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Kelvin0(m): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
edelweiss: I don't get u dude! Are u keeping the virginity as a trophy? Cos u said u would soothe ur desire, so u actually desire it, why not go ahead?with protection I wld advise, and most late bloomers have the tendency of going hire wire after tasting it! Keep it if u feel like but not like a trophy to ur future bride, u could learn in d marriage or start learning now, believe u me, experienced men are sweeter.
wow
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by nwgoziri(m): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
gree-die:
Wats d big deal in being a virgin @ 23?? Dnt deceive urslf, u aint getting any award here k
thy is gain o o o....or are u jelous?
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by DonaldGenes(m): 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Don't feel sad. I am a virgin too.
See this one.........mtcheeew
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by greedie1(f): 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
nwgoziri: thy is gain o o o....or are u jelous?
smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? / What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? / See Rubbish She Cooked For Me PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.