Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,564 members, 7,837,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 (5968 Views)

How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? / Unbelieveable! I Am Still A Virgin At 24! / Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Dsense(m): 3:27am On Feb 03, 2011
looooool grin grin grin grin . . Ragtag grin
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by obowunmi(m): 3:30am On Feb 03, 2011
Nothing wrong with being a virgin.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Dsense(m): 3:38am On Feb 03, 2011
^^What is to be expected from pple like you? undecided grin
You name is completely subsidiary of your action.
Obowumi grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by GNS202(m): 4:24am On Feb 03, 2011
Virgin + Val = _____________ Play Safe players, I heard that many sharp guy take advantage of little girls on val day. After spending so much on gift and Mr. Biggs they ask the girls to prove or reciprocate their love by offering thier womanhood.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2011
This really shows dat we are living in a crazy world.If not,how can a youth of 23 lament about being a virgin.At 23,one is still supposed to be virgin.I've still got my destiny to pursue rather than crying because of virginity.Play now,pay later:Pay now,play later.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by NONA20(f): 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2011
Okay good, different strokes for different folks as the white man would say, i have not seen any reasonable reply to this issue so far. What am saying is that is it good for me to still be a virgin at this age, am i not gonna be affected in the nearest future (i mean if i am married) most people say i will be inexperienced if the actual day comes and that my wife would not enjoy me. Aat that since i broke up with
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by NONA20(f): 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2011
Imao
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by obowunmi(m): 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2011
^^^^^  the point is to stay a virgin because you enjoy it. Not for a husband, do you know how many women who kept their virginity, got married, and got divorced.  Keep your virginity for the principles of doing so and not for any man.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2011
OP, one of the causes of infidelity (infact, a major one) is the sin of comparing your current partner to partners you've had in the past.
This will ALWAYS happen, be it actively or subconsciously, unless God helps you.

There are times even when I'm with someone else that I would sit back and start reminiscing of some freaky chick who blew my mind back in the day and who does it better than the current. This may go on for sometime, until I catch myself and actively snap myself out of it. Without me actively battering these thoughts aside, issues could arise later in my relationship, because "ermm I've had better". And thus this deadly cycle continues. . . except God intervenes.

As a person who marries as a virgin, you don't have to deal with that. Because the best is the person who you've given your virginity to and that person is your wife/hubby. You don't really care for anything different.
It also hold more meaning to you that you have given yourself purely to this one person, and this person is your spouse, and that you both will be together throughout your earthly life. It's definitely a nice warm feeling, and a great accomplishment . . . . but gaddemmit that girl got some nice thick azz thighs RIGHT NOW cheesy cheesy cry

1 Like

Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by deniyor: 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2011
With Mrs Chima and co virgins,I guess I am one too cos my experience is not up to 1/200th of theirs.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by obowunmi(m): 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2011
2buff:

OP, one of the causes of infidelity (infact, a major one) is the sin of comparing your current partner to partners you've had in the past.
This will ALWAYS happen, be it actively or subconsciously, unless God helps you.

There are times even when I'm with someone else that I would sit back and start reminiscing of some freaky chick who blew my mind back in the day and who does it better than the current. This may go on for sometime, until I catch myself and actively snap myself out of it. Without me actively battering these thoughts aside, issues could arise later in my relationship, because "ermm I've had better". And thus this deadly cycle continues. . . except God intervenes.

As a person who marries as a virgin, you don't have to deal with that. Because the best is the person who you've given your virginity to and that person is your wife/hubby. You don't really care for anything different.
It also hold more meaning to you that you have given yourself purely to this one person, and this person is your spouse, and that you both will be together throughout your earthly life. It's definitely a nice warm feeling, and a great accomplishment . . . . but gaddemmit that girl got some nice thick azz thighs RIGHT NOW cheesy cheesy cry

Buncha Bullocks --- if you married correctly, you will never think about the past.
----
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2011
^^ These things don't happen in a day.

All I'm saying is marrying as a virg really gets rid of certain complexities.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by deniyor: 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2011
^^ I agree.
For me it keeps getting better with new experiences.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by MrsChima(f): 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2011
deniyor:

With Mrs Chima and co virgins,I guess I am one too cos my experience is not up to 1/200th of theirs.

You just mad cos you are not a virgin.  Hmmph.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by deniyor: 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2011
Oh but I am. tongue
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by MrsChima(f): 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2011
So if you are a virgin, how come you don't think my married arse is not a virgin too?
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by iflex: 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2011
you are asking us to teach you how to get laid, abi?

Its simple, approach any gal you like and ask her if she feels like getting laid.

She can only say no, maybe, yes or you must be nuts.

Nothing more.

Now, howz that Grin. thanks my brother
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by dradoyi(m): 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2011
There is nothing wrong with being a virgin at 23. U have every Advantage of still being a virgin ie not prone to HIV etc. If u can hold on till u get married, its better 4 u. BUT TRY AND MAKE SURE DAT UR WIFE TO BE IS ALSO A VIRGIN OHHHHHH.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by deniyor: 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

So if you are a virgin, how come you don't think my married arse is not a virgin too?

Please refer privately to your husband's very busy 17 inch cock tool lipsrsealed
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2011
NONA20:

Okay good, different strokes for different folks as the white man would say, i have not seen any reasonable reply to this issue so far. What am saying is that is it good for me to still be a virgin at this age, am i not gonna be affected in the nearest future (i mean if i am married) most people say i will be inexperienced if the actual day comes and that my wife would not enjoy me. Aat that since i broke up with
This is an absolute bullshit.With the aid of movies and internet,none can be inexperienced when the time 4 that reaches.Besides,if u are still ruled by what most people says,then ur doom is near.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Kelvin0(m): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2011
It is quite funny, different strokes for different folks as the whiteman will say, you Nairalanders are confusing me the more, an experienced friend told me that my wife is gonna look down on me if i am not sexually active and she might end up cheating on me because of that, pls i need your advice is it safe to still be a virgin at this age of mine, i mean do i stand to loose anything if i give up this idea of virginity and look for woman that will sooth my desires,
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by MrsChima1(f): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2011
deniyor:

Please refer privately to your husband's very busy 17 inch cock tool lipsrsealed

That wouldn't be necessary, I am maintaining my virginity.  Virgin power!  grin Why his tool have to be busy? angry
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by 1one: 1:39am On Feb 05, 2011
Your question just goes to show the heap of filth and junk that many young folks have familiarised themselves with,you are having jitters because of what 'they said,she said,he said',Its unfotunate that moral norms and standards are seeing as contingent on certain issues,you hear things like it's okay to have sex before marriage as long as you love him/her,its okay to have sex before marriage because you have to know his/her performance level.THAT IS ALL BUNK,TRASH TALK, SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS WROOOOOOONG.

You can bring a tested and certified report from the W.H.O detailing the clinical and psychological import of premarital sex but that won't trump the integrity of the truth that being a virgin is ACE!.Being a virgin at 23 shouldn't even attract the dimmest of circus lights becos that's hw its supposed to be,I'M A VIRGIN and enjoying the thrill,by the way,i'm older than you(take it or leave it).Besides my spiritual affiliations,just having that consciousness alone that no girl in this world has had a 'taste' of me works it for me.Then again it goes to show how much value I place on my future wife because I want to be special for her,present my self "untouched and uncultivated" as against others that would constantly employ the use of Grade 'A' fertilizer to replenish lost nutrients.

And to those thinking I'm shrek's descendant or I ain't got game,trust me I'M HOT!, unfortunately I can't put my picture)

So dude,nothing wrong in being a virgin at 23.There are very few guys like you.Take pride in that.Any girl that thinks you are a Ju-man becos you are a virgin(You can quote me anywhere) "DOES NOT DESERVE YOU"

1 Like

Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by chic2pimp(m): 2:16am On Feb 05, 2011
Seek Serious Help Poster.

[size=15pt]VIRGINITY IS NOT DIGNITY, IT'S SIMPLY LACK OF OPPORTUNITY!!![/size]
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by savanaha: 2:17am On Feb 05, 2011
chic2pimp:

Lame
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Nobody: 2:22am On Feb 05, 2011
Kelvin0:

It is quite funny, different strokes for different folks as the whiteman will say, you Nairalanders are confusing me the more, an experienced friend told me that my wife is gonna kook down on me if i am not sexually active and she might end up cheating on me because of that, pls i need your advice is it safe to still be a virgin at this age of mine, i mean do i stand to loose anything if i give up this idea of virginity and look for woman that will sooth my desires,
This really adds up.The type of friends we keep describes the psychological aspect of our life.Show me ur friend and and I'll definetly figure out whom u are.An experienced friend telling u to loose ur virginity simply shows the kind of friends that u keeps.Judging by the type of friends that I keeps,none will tell me that;experienced or inexperienced.Besides I wonder what sort of a virgin is desperate to loose it at just 23.U must be termed 'A DESPERATE VIRGIN'.Thats if u are a virgin at all.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Nobody: 2:47am On Feb 05, 2011
chic2pimp:

Judging by the attachment of "P-I-M-P" in your name,I expects no other form of comment 4rm u.If there ain't any devil,there ain't any evil.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Kelvin0(m): 9:26am On Feb 05, 2011
savanaha:

Lame
@ if you say so. but one thing i know is that anything that has advantage must definitely have a disadvantage, so don't judge my friends,
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by MrsChima1(f): 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2011
chic2pimp:

Having sex with another human is not hard to do. Anybody even a dog can have sex and some people just DON'T KNOW HOW TO REMAIN a virgin. Let use you as an example.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by koolchicco: 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2011
Benstino:

Judging by the attachment of "P-I-M-P" in your name,I expects no other form of comment 4rm u.If there ain't any devil,there ain't any evil.
Mrs, Chima:

Having sex with another human is not hard to do. Anybody even a dog can have sex and some people just DON'T KNOW HOW TO REMAIN a virgin. Let use you as an example.
grin grin
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by chic2pimp(m): 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2011
savanaha:

Lame
The truth they say is a bitter pill to swallow.

Benstino:

Go and Hug a transformer if you don't like my comment. Or better still you can jump off third mainland bridge.

Mrs, Chima:

I repeat Virginity is Not Dignity, Rather it's a lack of opportunity.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Kelvin0(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2011
Benstino:

This really shows dat we are living in a crazy world.If not,how can a youth of 23 lament about being a virgin.At 23,one is still supposed to be virgin.I've still got my destiny to pursue rather than crying because of virginity.Play now,pay later:Pay now,play later.
Ya @Benstino crazy world it is, if you think i have done wrong asking for a piece of advice from my fellow NLders then you can as well go to hell for all i care, Lemme ask you are you a Virgin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? / Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L / Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.