Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu (9267 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! / ‘Dragon Girl’ Who Tattooed Her Eyeballs Shares Before And After Bum Lift Pics / "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by 7Ebisco: 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
An extremely tattooed and modified young woman, who goes by the nickname “Dragon Girl”, has spent $120,ooo on her modifications because she hated her old “boring” look.

25 years old Amber from Australia has a very unique look. But believe it or not Amber hasn’t always looked like this.

Check below Amber’s look just a few years ago before she decided to take the plunge with her first body modifications.

In an episode of TV show Hooked On The Look, Amber explained how it all started. She described how she hated her “old, boring appearance.”

“I know it sounds very materialistic that I wanted to change myself but imagine hating yourself so much, you couldn’t even look in the mirror?”

And Amber generally felt bored with her life due to her “normal” appearance.

It all started when she was 16 years old that her fascination with tattoos and extreme body modifications began.

She embarked on her body-modification journey by getting her tongue split in half, her ears pointed, and breast implants.

Her ideal image is to be “fully covered in tattoos”.

Amber is not even sure of the number of tattood she has but she guessed that there are roughly around 600 tattoos on her body to date.

Last year, Amber underwent a procedure to tattoo her eyeballs. Despite the looming risks, Amber was confident in going ahead to achieve her desired look of having blue eyeballs.

Just like you could have guessed, the procedure nearly blinded the young woman.

“I can’t even begin to describe what the feeling was like, the best thing I can give you is once the eyeball was penetrated with the ink, it felt like [the tattoo artist] grabbed 10 shards of glass and rubbed it in my eye,” she said.

“That happened 4 times per eye… that was pretty brutal. Unfortunately, my artist went too deep into my eyeball, If your eyeball procedure is done correctly, you’re not supposed to go blind at all. I was blind for 3 weeks in total.” ” she explained.

Thankfully, Amber’s vision is almost back to normal. This experience has put Amber off extreme body modifications, with her saying, “I don’t plan on getting any more body modifications that are extreme in that manner.”

This hasn’t put her off future surgeries and tattoos, and the young woman has just undergone a “Brazillian butt lift.”

She was told to gain 10 kilos for this procedure, which took fat from her stomach which was injected into her buttocks.

If you are wondering how Amber can afford all of these surgeries and modifications. She said “A lot of people are giving me scrutiny for this because ‘why not just go to the gym?’ but I’m lazy… I’m freaking lazy. I’m sorry, I’d rather pay the $15,000. If that makes me materialistic, then so be it.”

She revealed that she has so far spent around $50,000 on tattoos and a further $70,000 on surgery and body modifications.

Well Amber has an OnlyFans account, where she charges people a specific amount to watch her display her body parts.

And she has an impressive following of 113,000 people on Instagram, so she’s clearly making an impact in the social media world.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/dragon-girl-model-who-spent-over-%e2%82%a6480-million-to-change-her-entire-body-configuration/

1 Share

Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by Dobson43: 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
cheesy

It's a sick world we live in these days.

She got blind for 3weeks and she had the temerity to go for a butt lift. The only motivation here is the score. She has a willing group of like minded sickos willing to trade their cash to see her tatoo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by edward1106(m): 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
To be mermaid dey hungry this one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by offset67(m): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Bitches keep getting confused on a daily basis

1 Like

Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
That's why Gee guys scam them cause they've money and they don't know what to do with it

9 Likes

Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by Carnycran: 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
What's the use of this? Some people are just too weird

1 Like

Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by gunners160(m): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
My people have a saying, na over confidence dey make okada pass trailer. The girl confidence be like Stone

2 Likes

Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by Runjozi(m): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
uniqueness is key that's what makes her unique I hope to bring out my own uniqueness for the world to see if you ain't unique as a human you would just die as a regular human.
Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by Onyenna(m): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
Fvck!!

Sick Sh!t!!

2 Likes

Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by playapayaski: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
Her tattoo her life her choice..

1 Like

Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by Thatlong9: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
After putting this long 9 on her I sure as hell won't sleep in the same room alnight with her even for a fortune. Hate snakes cos this ain't no dragon, all I see here is a snake spits
Imagine waking up at night to take a piss and see this on the bed

2 Likes

Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by happybee: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
How would you spend almost £70,000 just to look horrible?
Its sickening.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by yourgistpartner: 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
fine girl turn to wetin I no Sabi, na she Dem suppose dey call 'so sick in the building'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by Purplekush(m): 2:40am On Jul 08, 2020
As her eyes de shine blue now does it mean if she smoke Kush it'll turn green instead of red?

because blue + red = green undecided

don't leave me! don't leave me! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by Zimri(m): 6:33am On Jul 08, 2020
Awon eeyan 6Nine
Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by Openbusiness3: 7:27am On Jul 08, 2020
This ain't ordinary... Satan don build mansion for this one body shocked

3 Likes

Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by Idiotmod: 9:03am On Jul 08, 2020
She con forget to upgrade the boobs

1 Like

Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by faithfull18(f): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2020
Demons.

1 Like

Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by KAM3KAZI: 9:22am On Jul 08, 2020
If you look at her face properly you'll see the cross upside down which is an anti christ symbol and the 666 on her right cheek, she has sealed her faith sad sad

1 Like

Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by Izabel(f): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2020
Why would you do this to yourself
You didn't even leave your face out of it

2 Likes

Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by SKhanmi: 10:27am On Jul 08, 2020
Self esteem issues
Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by tchidi066(f): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2020
She's got serious issues

1 Like

Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by paulolee(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2020
psycho shii....she gi still regret and ends depressed..
Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by stanliwise(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
That's why Gee guys scam them cause they've money and they don't know what to do with it
wetin bring Gee boys for this matter? Una governor and senators wey dey go abroad come back like say na backyard. una nor see them scam. politicians wey get billions billions full everywhere Yahoo boys nor see them. Abeg shift
Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
stanliwise:
wetin bring Gee boys for this matter? Una governor and senators wey dey go abroad come back like say na backyard. una nor see them scam. politicians wey get billions billions full everywhere Yahoo boys nor see them. Abeg shift
Their forefathers showed our ancestors pepper
That's why a new born white child given birth to today
Will be someone's clients.
A father's sin will be asked of from his child cool
Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by stanliwise(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Their forefathers showed our ancestors pepper
That's why a new born white child given birth to today
Will be someone's clients.
A father's sin will be asked of from his child cool
Very crude way of thinking.
Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
stanliwise:

Very crude way of thinking.
Have heard you but think about how they treat black people from 19s till date
We have no other way of fighting back than doing what we know how to do cool
Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by MagnumXL(m): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
If you say there are no demons and they don't possess people, this is all the evidence you need.
Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 13, 2020
Onyenna:
Fvck!!

Sick Sh!t!!

cheesy
Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 13, 2020
Purplekush:
As her eyes de shine blue now does it mean if she smoke Kush it'll turn green instead of red?

because blue + red = green undecided

don't leave me! don't leave me! cheesy

Lol.
She had the whites of her eyes tattooed too. It looks awful n imagine the pain

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland June 2012(Elimination Rnd 1) / Njaba: Imo Community Where Men Die Over Wives' Infidelity / A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.