Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. (9270 Views)

The Picture This Babe Uploaded On Facebook Got People Talking / Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by Towncrier007(m): 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
A Facebook affiliate website, testony is dashing out virginity to girls who subscribed to it, but the male on Facebook don't fail to slam these ladies that was pronounced virgins on Facebook. check out the slam from guys, must especially a Facebook user named Henry.

Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
People should learn to mind their business jare.That Henry is one frustrated human being.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hahahahahhahaha...she deceived her self after she saw the results and believed even when she knows the obvious . But her mistake was; trying to deceive the public too....nah nah nah!!!

Wrong move.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by nddydamzi(f): 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
seriously,people are getting foolish as the day is bright.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by ikombe: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy angry angry angry angry angry
Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tahrah:
wehdone oo space booker grin
Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by SirMichael1: 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
ikombe:
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy angry angry angry angry angry

My boy grin

Where you been?
Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
How was the test done please?, I'll love to test my virginity too. grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by malificent(f): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
But why is this poo trending, machine generated answers. half wits believe stuff like this, idiots post it on their page.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by jayied(m): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
Those are angry dudes, which she probably refuse replying thier msgs
Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by muller101(m): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
How was the test done please?, I'll love to test my virginity too. grin
there is no Virgin in the maternity ward
Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by ikombe: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
SirMichael1:

My boy grin
Where you been?
Na 1 month ban wey dat yeye mod give me joor.

How body na cheesy
Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
muller101:
there is no Virgin in the maternity ward
I haven't been to the maternity ward. grin
Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by ikombe: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
Emma102311:
Success
Its they are still doing you from village undecided

Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by MhizzAJ(f): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
Looks like Henry is frustrated.
The world is bad but there re still virgins..no big deal..why judge someone by looks
Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by mofeoluwadassah: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
eh...laugh wan kill me die o

Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
wehdone oo space booker grin
Chairman,i hail o.
Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by muller101(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
I haven't been to the maternity ward. grin
the maternity leave u applied for last year was for who?
Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
muller101:
the maternity leave u applied for last year was for who?
Lol, grin only pregnant women go on maternity right?, so if I haven't been pregnant before, what was the maternity leave for?. Pregnancy isn't something one could hide na. Say another lie.
Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tahrah:
Chairman,i hail o.
wink
Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by SirMichael1: 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
ikombe:
Na 1 month ban wey dat yeye mod give me joor.

How body na cheesy

That mod and his banning spree equals to non. Dude's got 'ban' closely written on all monikers in his NL account interface.... Him go just click am and the thing go just carry am enter another page and from there he go specify the number of days/months/years

Body dey o. How you na?
Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
wink
Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by muller101(m): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
Lol, grin only pregnant women go on maternity right?, so if I haven't been pregnant before, what was the maternity leave for?. Pregnancy isn't something one could hide na. Say another lie.
should I call someone to collaborate my claims.
Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tahrah:
missed you dear...you miss me too?

Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
If only Nigerians direct their energies into productive things, the country will be lot better than it is. You see them showing off as slay Queens and Pen lords on social media while they leave their future in the hands of dying grannies. Land of clowns!

1 Like

Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
slayvirgins cheesy
Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
missed you dear...you miss me too?
Why would you miss me when i'm right here?wink
Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tahrah:
Why would you miss me when i'm right here?wink
mmmm...how sweet that sounds smiley my pretty tahrah, lovely girl....hope you're doing perfect sweetheart? Had dinner?
Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
mmmm...how sweet that sounds smiley my pretty tahrah, lovely girl....hope you're doing perfect sweetheart? Had dinner?
Do you understand yoruba?kiss Mo wa pa smiley No angry embarassed
Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tahrah:
Do you understand yoruba?kiss Mo wa pa smiley No angry embarassed
yeah babe, I understand Yoruba well enough sweets kiss

Why haven't you had dinner yet? Its past 9 already babe
Re: A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. by ikombe: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
SirMichael1:

That mod and his banning spree equals to non. Dude's got 'ban' closely written on all monikers in his NL account interface.... Him go just click am and the thing go just carry am enter another page and from there he go specify the number of days/months/years

Body dey o. How you na?
Baba me just dey push am small small, we go make am for dis life bro.

That guy like ban pass lala wey like snake thread.

I use alternate complain about my ban na so e nak the alternate 10years ban grin

The guy dey sick for head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. / Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) / Ladies..please Step In!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.