Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu (9287 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! / ‘Dragon Girl’ Who Tattooed Her Eyeballs Shares Before And After Bum Lift Pics / "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by stanliwise(m): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Have heard you but think about how they treat black people from 19s till date
We have no other way of fighting back than doing what we know how to do cool
You talk like a kid. I know you are mimicking what you heard from some other idiot.
If you have read history books you should have known better, you should have known your forefather sold their brother out for guns, drink, mirror and cigarettes.

If only you knew you would have found a different excuse and not this lame one. **spits**

1 Like

Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 13, 2020
stanliwise:

You talk like a kid. I know you are mimicking what you heard from some other idiot.
If you have read history books you should have known better, you should have known your forefather sold their brother out for guns, drink, mirror and cigarettes.

If only you knew you would have found a different excuse and not this lame one. **spits**
Oya swear say you no dey do yahoo
Or swear say you never join them spend yahoo money before
If you've done any of this two then forget
What you typed up there is bullshit cool
Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by stanliwise(m): 9:02am On Sep 13, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Oya swear say you no dey do yahoo
Or swear say you never join them spend yahoo money before
If you've done any of this two then forget
What you typed up there is bullshit cool
YOU HAVE SOLD YOUR SOUL ALREADY I KNOW BUT AS FOR ME
Over my dead body.
God forbid....
Any of my friend in Yahoo stay off my lane, I don’t roll with criminals
I rather remain the last 1000 saint than to join youth in internet fraud or spend a coin of their money.
I am way above internet fraud. I only make legit money.
Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by Dreadlock69(m): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2020
stanliwise:

Very crude way of thinking.

Unrefined....
Unpolished
Natural
Organic
Way of thinking
Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by stanliwise(m): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2020
Dreadlock69:

Unrefined....
Unpolished
Natural
Organic
Way of thinking
Another Internet fraudster or sympathizer spotted. Please stay of my lane
Re: DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu by Onyenna(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
Missyford31:

cheesy

Ike gwuru....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does A Big Ass Guarantee Sweet Sex? / Wife Vs Sidechick..curvy Lagos Lady Post Interesting Photos / I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.