Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,144 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) (56710 Views)

Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Is It Right For A Husband To Carry His Plate To The Kitchen After Eating? / 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by SAMBARRY: 9:53am On Jul 11, 2020
1Sharon:

I don't believe this story
ok

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by omenka(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
post=91516498:
Omenka, simplyLeo... una dey see wetin d mods do so?

Same thing we keep saying always.
You have no idea. I was even banned by the same mod!

Sèun has no idea what his forum has been turned into.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by heartbeat84: 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
A child who says the mother will not sleep shall know no sleep. What a very stubbor child. if she doesn't want to give him the car key, it is not by force to do so. Let him make hay while the sun shines.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Sister In-law Tried To Scam Me. / This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? / Beautiful Photo Of Identical Nigerian Twin Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.