Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) (55893 Views)

Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Is It Right For A Husband To Carry His Plate To The Kitchen After Eating? / 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by OfeAkwuPrincess(f): 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
Who spoil the pikin?
I just dey vex as I watch this video.
You scatter my kitchen! Come chop for my house na. After all you don reach to be independent man. And this one go get babe oo....smh
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Prompto: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
chiddyok:

Unrepentant fool. Unless it isn’t God that created igbos. You will live to regret every evil word you’ve said about my people.

Imagine comment from this fool so it is not God that created the Yoruba your foolish kinsmen insult their entire tribe along with their leaders. If I was God I will be regretting creating a tribe filled with chronic hate n irredeemable bigotry like yours that insult those from a land over 80% of their successful tribesmen made. You entire tribe will live in regret for biting the fingers that saved you from wretchedness. I don't even have to curse you, it is written n so shall it be.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by SAMBARRY: 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
One4me:

A few things have become SELF EVIDENT from you posts:
- You are abitter woman
- You are exactly like this Woman, You have driven the Father of your Children out of the Home, for Selfish and greedy reasons
- You are ill-trained and Uncouth
-You have ruined the life of your innocent Children and turned them into Monsters, knowingly or unknowingly
- You thrash-talk your husband and insult him in the presence of your Children.
-You incite your Childrenagainst their father, just to get at him, not knowing it is foolishness on your part

I wont curse you and l cant even curse you, even if l want but l can bet that it is just a matter of time before you experience what this woman is experiencing, if you dont amend your ways. The EVIL you have sowed in your Home and in the life of those innocent children will surely come to hunt you in no distant time. Your own will be worse than this woman's own. Bookmark this post for future reference.

No need to unload you frustrations on me, l am not the only one who have pointed out where this problem arose from, read the post of other like @InverteHammer, @austinavis, etc. Your previous post in Capslock gave you out completely.
I really sympathise your type because las las, you will blame the Devil or your immagined enemies, when its evening time in your Life.
Keep forming running mouth right now, you will learn the hardway.
oga shut up grin

So much pain that you have to wish someone you don't know this much evil against her children just because she doesn't buy your rubbish? grin

Then you were talking about bookmarking.seriously? As in you expect a sensible woman like me to bookmark all this crap? grin

I don't bookmark nonsense abeg grin

Lastly assumption is a sister to foolishness for you to assume that I chased away the father of my children or I'm a bitter woman. grin

Something is wrong with your head grin you better go and drink water and sleep grin

The confidence of a fool cheesy grin

Unbelievable grin
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by paul100(m): 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
Xavfra:

And you think African method has done better.....SMH....
African method is good but not the best because they overdo it.Children sometimes should be able to speak for themselves but African method forbid that.All i know is if this CHIDERA of a boy was in Nigeria with parents like my own.He cannot even dream of such talkless of doing it.

2 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
paul100:

African method is good but not the best because they overdo it.Children sometimes should be able to speak for themselves but African method forbid that.All i know is if this CHIDERA of a boy was in Nigeria with parents like my own.He cannot even dream of such talkless of doing it.

I agree with you 95 percent.......

That's why parents should be close to their children and create breathing and safety space for them.......most likely if they had been close, the parents could have understood his problem ...

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Philadelphia: 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salmom:

Your post reeks of slandering ignorance that is why I called you out.
You are implying that children who behave like this boy are not from God. If you were educated on the reasons why people behave the way they behave you won't be going about spewing very stuupid and ignorant comments.
People like you that will have children and start suspecting their wife and family members for their child's strange behavior. People like you cause further damage to children instead of seeking to help them reasonably. Such children do not deserve religious fanatics like you as parents.
Pls don't breed! If you already have, give them away to sane parents

You are a disgrace to humanity and the deepest regrets of your parents.

Go and drink sniper.

You are a bloody son of the devil and I can't help you.

May you burn in hell since you have sold your soul to the devil...
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by One4me: 12:13am On Jul 09, 2020
SAMBARRY:
oga shut up grin

So much pain that you have to wish someone you don't know this much evil against her children just because she doesn't buy your rubbish? grin

Then you were talking about bookmarking.seriously? As in you expect a sensible woman like me to bookmark all this crap? grin

I don't bookmark nonsense abeg grin

Lastly assumption is a sister to foolishness for you to assume that I chased away the father of my children or I'm a bitter woman. grin

Something is wrong with your head grin you better go and drink water and sleep grin

The confidence of a fool cheesy grin

Unbelievable grin

If you like, put one thousand "laughing Emojis" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin in your post, l am CERTAIN you are actually not laughing inside.

It is your type that brings disgrace to other Nigerians in Diaspora.
You are a disgrace to Motherhood and KARMA is not always kind to Evil persons like you.
I did not wish you anything bad and l made that very clear in my post but l only said you will reap, at the appropriate time, what you sowed in YOUR OWN marital Home. The woman involved in this video is reapingher now and she cant blame me or Nairaland for it undecided
It is not as if l know your husband but you are condemned BY YOUR OWN WORDS and l am specifically quoting it below.

SAMBARRY:

you cannot be a bad husband and the woman will be ok with you having access to her kids because SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU TRANSFERRING YOUR EVIL BEHAVIOUR ON THEM HENCE SHE KEEPS THEM AWAY FROM THEIR FATHERS AND NOT BECAUSE SHE'S TRYING TO GET BACK AT THE FATHER

her thinking process is I DON'T WANT MY SON OR DAUGHTER TO EXHIBIT HIS/HER FATHER'S TERRIBLE CHARACTER

that's why you will hear some women who are not in good terms with the father of their children saying "see as you're walking like that your stupid father" or "please stop talking like your dad" or " do you want to be useless like your daddy.

This is what you are doing to your own Children RIGHT NOW, because you want them to hate their Dad but when the repercussions start to set it, dont come and innundate us with Video of how your Son or duaghter is flogging you or slammed your empty head against the wall, e nor concern us o. undecided
You still have time to change for the better though it is obvious you are a Donkey with Strong Neck, by nature. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by GoldHorse(m): 12:46am On Jul 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

While Growing up I was beaten BLACK and BLUE.
In Fact my MOTHER was the HOD of Jungle Justice in my Family house.
She Flogged at any Slightest provocation.
TODAY, I frown at any atom of Nonsense.
I don't condone Rubbish.
I resolved with my Wife to be bringing the kids back to Nigeria at least every 2years, and to spend at least 4 weeks. And when back we hit the villages straight. Let them experience the AFRICAN PRIDE.
PEOPLE discourage me each time dey hear such, saying I spend money a lot.
PLEASE, who am I making these WEALTH for...?

E be like say your mom and mine are same person o grin grin grin grin
...and good decision about making your kids familiar with Naija!
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by AreaFada2: 2:46am On Jul 09, 2020
Simplyleo:

When more premium is placed on money than parents, things like this shouldn't be unexpected. So the idiot decided to scatter the kitchen because his mother didn't wake up in time to prepare his delicacy?

Do you know why 98% of Lagos "belongs to us"? Because Lagos can buy our 5 villages and still be very bouyant.

Do you know why Bill Gates is the most respected by us? Because he can buy those 5 villages and still be buoyant.

Do you know why our blodas worship Amelica even though Trump insulted us? Because Amelica has a lot of money.

Do you know why our blodas wake their parents as if they are taking penalty kick? They do that when their fathers are poor.

Dude listen, do not be so categorical. Unless you have raised kids in the same environment and they have left home and doing great.

I have seen wonderful parents with like 4 kids. 3 turned out wonderful and one rebelled badly. The kids were all treated equally well. The mother took about 12 years out of work raising them initially. Nothing to do with tribe. All tribes produce high achieving kids abroad but also a share of troublesome ones. Shoe bomber Mutallab (educated in the West) & soldier killing terrorist Adebolaja were not from the East.

Some kids for no reason just have a dislike for the discipline and African way parents try to mix with the Western way society influences them. Those kids just prefer the Caucasian or even diaspora Caribbean way. Hardly anything parents can do.

In many cases, there is an undetected learning disability. But the child functions well enough so that it's masked until too late.

Look, if parents do not work hard enough, people will blame kids' bad behaviour on family poverty. If parents work enough and can provide well, they say they had more emphasis on money.

Raising kids in diaspora is not just by skills, smartness or whatever. You need a large dose of luck and God's grace.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Beey(f): 4:41am On Jul 09, 2020
One4me:

Did you watch and listen to the Video?
Did you not hear where she said "The Police came but did not remove him"?
The 'White Cops' at times feel and allow Black families to self-destruct afteral, it is to their generational disadvantage.
Black parents need to sit down and decide fi they want to remain slaves to the Whites, forvere or not and it starts from how they raise their children
undecided

This is not anything "mental case".
It is just a case of a wayward, overly wayward Child (he is not more than 16yrs old) as a result of bad upbringing.
His problems started a long time ago and basically it boils down to a lack of father figure in the house.
The West is filled with lot of this sort of Children and the common thread is that they are raised by their Single Mothers.
Please avoid the stereotype of children raised by single moms being spoiled because some of the most successful people today were raised by single moms. I agree that it could be a case of a spoiled brat who got everything at the press of a button. However mental illness does affect teenagers too & we can’t rule that out completely. Besides, the area of mental illness doesn’t get much attention from Africans. Some even call it demon possession.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Beey(f): 4:42am On Jul 09, 2020
1Sharon:

My thoughts too. Probably why they were pussfooting around him
They need to get him help ASAP.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by revolt(m): 5:43am On Jul 09, 2020
SAMBARRY:
there's a saying that says A GOOD HUSBAND WILL BE A GOOD FATHER AND A TERRIBLE HUSBAND WILL BE A BAD FATHER

you cannot be a bad husband and the woman will be ok with you having access to her kids because SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU TRANSFERRING YOUR EVIL BEHAVIOUR ON THEM HENCE SHE KEEPS THEM AWAY FROM THEIR FATHERS AND NOT BECAUSE SHE'S TRYING TO GET BACK AT THE FATHER

her thinking process is I DON'T WANT MY SON OR DAUGHTER TO EXHIBIT HIS/HER FATHER'S TERRIBLE CHARACTER

that's why you will hear some women who are not in good terms with the father of their children saying "see as you're walking like that your stupid father" or "please stop talking like your dad" or " do you want to be useless like your daddy".

In the woman's case her son got out of control not necessarily because of the father's absence but because SHE OVER INDULGED THE BOY AND NOW HE HAS BECOME AN ENTITLED WILD ANIMAL

SOLUTION:SEND HIM TO NIGERIA SO HE WILL GET BRAIN RESETTT BEATING AND HE SHOULD NEVER BE TAKEN BACK TO THE ABROAD

Afterall there are some people who are successful single mothers that have decent/ successful children e.g Obama's mother
No sense in this.

First of all, whenever a marriage crashes both parties think the other party is most evil being on earth. Does/can a bad wife make a good mother.!!!.... YESSSSSS!!. Now what if the woman was the toxic one whom believes her husband is evil, WHO FREAKING GAVE ANYBODY THE RIGHT TO DEPRIVE A KID OF HIS PARENT, WHEN THE PARENT HAS NEVER HARMED OR HURT HIS/HER KID?!!!! You spoke like a typical single mother. He may not love his wife, they may not be compatible but he may be the best father/mother to his/her kids if given the chance. But cos of bitterness they keep their kids away from their dads, and get dysfunctional kids. You mentioned obama...i laugh. Obama was the one that made the statement single parent homes in the black community is the reason for all the chaos there.

A CHILD HAS A RIGHT TO BE RAISED AND SHOWN LOVE BY BOTH PARENTS. THSTS WHY 95PERCENT OF SIBGLE MOTHERED KIDS GP HAYWIRE AS TEENSGERS.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by revolt(m): 5:48am On Jul 09, 2020
SAMBARRY:
he has no point

TO matters worse, the boy seems to have gay tendencies from his idiosyncrasies
why won't he have gay tendencies when he never knew what it was to be a man.. is it his mum thatll teach him to be a man. She'll teach him to be a woman naw....... isn't that what you team single motherhood like?!!!
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2020
They Don spoil diswan finish, useless boy .
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by SAMBARRY: 7:47am On Jul 09, 2020
One4me:

If you like, put one thousand "laughing Emojis" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin in your post, l am CERTAIN you are actually not laughing inside.

It is your type that brings disgrace to other Nigerians in Diaspora.
You are a disgrace to Motherhood and KARMA is not always kind to Evil persons like you.
I did not wish you anything bad and l made that very clear in my post but l only said you will reap, at the appropriate time, what you sowed in YOUR OWN marital Home. The woman involved in this video is reapingher now and she cant blame me or Nairaland for it undecided
It is not as if l know your husband but you are condemned BY YOUR OWN WORDS and l am specifically quoting it below.

This is what you are doing to your own Children RIGHT NOW, because you want them to hate their Dad but when the repercussions start to set it, dont come and innundate us with Video of how your Son or duaghter is flogging you or slammed your empty head against the wall, e nor concern us o. undecided
You still have time to change for the better though it is obvious you are a Donkey with Strong Neck, by nature. kiss
really? Are you a comedian or what? grin

So you're taking my posts out of context and misconstruing it because of your mischievous intents

Mr man I gave birth to children NOT WILD ANIMALS so you can rant all you want grin

If it makes you feel good grin tongue

Meanwhile why won't the boy turn to a beast with this report.read with common sense and check the rest of the jist on Instablog because I doubt your high level of IQ grin

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by SAMBARRY: 7:53am On Jul 09, 2020
revolt:
why won't he have gay tendencies when he never knew what it was to be a man.. is it his mum thatll teach him to be a man. She'll teach him to be a woman naw....... isn't that what you team single motherhood like?!!!
nope!
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by SAMBARRY: 7:54am On Jul 09, 2020
revolt:
No sense in this.

First of all, whenever a marriage crashes both parties think the other party is most evil being on earth. Does/can a bad wife make a good mother.!!!.... YESSSSSS!!. Now what if the woman was the toxic one whom believes her husband is evil, WHO FREAKING GAVE ANYBODY THE RIGHT TO DEPRIVE A KID OF HIS PARENT, WHEN THE PARENT HAS NEVER HARMED OR HURT HIS/HER KID?!!!! You spoke like a typical single mother. He may not love his wife, they may not be compatible but he may be the best father/mother to his/her kids if given the chance. But cos of bitterness they keep their kids away from their dads, and get dysfunctional kids. You mentioned obama...i laugh. Obama was the one that made the statement single parent homes in the black community is the reason for all the chaos there.

A CHILD HAS A RIGHT TO BE RAISED AND SHOWN LOVE BY BOTH PARENTS. THSTS WHY 95PERCENT OF SIBGLE MOTHERED KIDS GP HAYWIRE AS TEENSGERS.
you are entitled to your opinion
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Saucyxo: 8:07am On Jul 09, 2020
One4me:

Let me just SMILE and Give-Up on this your 'I know Ireland more than you'. grin grin
McDowell must be having a laugh at you right now.
Only "If you know"
. undecided undecided

McDowell? Who?
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Tonitoniton(m): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2020
marlian of course. many of u parents grooming this lunatics in ur house should be rady for urs
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by PervertProphet: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2020
Dpharisee:
Raised by a single mum, this is the main problem with the African American community in America now they are infecting Africans with feminism.
It's clear he lacks a father figure in his life

You will see them all engaged in the stupid BLM protests when one black is killed by a white cop but will say nothing about major black issues like this. You are more likely to be killed by a fellow black than by a white cop. Black youths are more unruly and generally rebellious in America. Even for Teachers. It's a pain educating them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Rossycee(f): 9:39am On Jul 09, 2020
Poor parenting at it's peak. Just feeling bad for the mother. This should be a lesson for young couples and couples to be, stop over pampering your children and making them believe they can have anything they want. If you don't correct them when they are still little you can't make them change when they grow up.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2020
Nigsrdumb:
They copy oyinbos.

This is your future Nigerian copycats.

Study what happened to black Americans and how their family unit structure got destroyed after assimilation.

Look at all the killings , drugs, crime.

Same will happen in Nigeria because we are fools.

It is definitely true that 70 years ago the black population was segregated and they were forced to live in poverty and to become criminals some by necessity many by outrageous charges against them that the courts then over penalized them all in efforts to keep them down the family unit was purposely attacked to maintain the process to keep them in poverty and to by absence diminish the reproductive rate. There were so many tiny policies and regulations and laws that were purposely enacted all for the sole purpose to repress the black population and they were done in such away that the government could not be accused of brutalizing this one sector of the population but the government that created all of these is the same government party that has contributed to oppress these people and worse is they have achieved the major support from the bulk of the black communities and they completely believe that the left is working for them. But in fact the left does not care one bit about their struggles or their lives all they care is that they continue to vote for them and that they continue to attack one another and the opposition in every way they possibly can. And it has been working and although more innocent black lives have been destroyed and or killed including to many children under the age of 16 and even more in the age of early 20s and late teens. Supposedly this organization the black lives matter movement is for black support from abuse of power by the police to racial profiling by the public at large and by companies. Yet the members of this organization purposely attack other black ppl and or destroy their businesses and their homes and even cause the death of many other black people. Yet they rationalize these things as collateral damage or they goad far as to say theywere traitors and so they deserve what they get. They scream racist remarks and violent remarks at black people who choose to not support the movement and to any other person no matter their race they are called racist because they refuse to fall for the rhetoric that the organization preaches. Many have recognized the hypocrisy within the movement and they see that in truth these people are not a organization that was formed to bring equality to the black communities and you only need go to their website and read what they claim they stand for and very little of it has anything to do with the real struggles that are inflicting the black population. They are a fake movement created and operating to push the leftist agenda and the money coming in for this movement is going more to the political interests of the left.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Larrykaysail(m): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
SAMBARRY:
he will become a full fledged agbero
kids like this can kill parent , he must have been doing this long ago, cos he has confidence that the mother cant do anything .

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by SAMBARRY: 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
Larrykaysail:
kids like this can kill parent , he must have been doing this long ago, cos he has confidence that the mother cant do anything .
obviously
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:48am On Jul 10, 2020
REALLY FEEL BAD FOR THIS GUY. I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT HE HAS GONE THROUGH IN THIS FAMILY. IT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T WORSHIP TOXIC AFRICAN PARENTS AND PLAY BY ALL THEIR RULES.
MUST BE HARD BUT BOY NEEDS TO GO LIVE ON HIS OWN INSTEAD OF DESTROYING ITEMS LIKE A FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 4:10am On Jul 11, 2020
SAMBARRY:
really? Are you a comedian or what? grin

So you're taking my posts out of context and misconstruing it because of your mischievous intents

Mr man I gave birth to children NOT WILD ANIMALS so you can rant all you want grin

If it makes you feel good grin tongue

Meanwhile why won't the boy turn to a beast with this report.read with common sense and check the rest of the jist on Instablog because I doubt your high level of IQ grin

I don't believe this story
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by gadgetslookup: 8:47am On Jul 11, 2020
nice post. Best Motherboard Comparison | Best Motherboard For Gaming
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by gadgetslookup: 8:52am On Jul 11, 2020
These are our top picks for best battery chargers and car battery chargers. Moreover you will read best automotive battery charger, portable car battery charger Best Battery Charger Reviews 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.