Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,151 members, 7,957,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) (56748 Views)

Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Is It Right For A Husband To Carry His Plate To The Kitchen After Eating? / 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
Prompto:
I help destinies like yours. Only God is all I need, your wail of sorrow agony n anguish return to your household on multiple fold n remain with you unborn generation till eternity.

I said what I said. May God judge us both on tribalists.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Beey(f): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
Having experience working with the mentally ill, I’ll not be quick to judge. I think having him see a Psychiatrist would be a good starting point. He could be having a mood disorder or schizoaffective disorder just some kind of a mental illness. That’s why he doesn’t know how to vent out appropriately.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Beey(f): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mikeiron78:
I see a mentally retarded boy that the Nigerian parents failed because the mental health was not sought for, there are many of these kids in the western world that their Nigerian or African parents fail because of the stigma attached to seeking help for these kids. Police was not called because of fear of mental health that will be required.
I agree. It’s written all over. I don’t think he’s just spoiled but I believe it’s a mental issue.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Legendguy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
Give a child everything and when he grows he will feel that the whole world is his
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
Prompto:
I help destinies like yours. Only God is all I need, your wail of sorrow agony n anguish return to your household on multiple fold n remain with you unborn generation till eternity.

Unrepentant fool. Unless it isn’t God that created igbos. You will live to regret every evil word you’ve said about my people.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
Can you imagine a grown ass niggar
Why are you even living with your parents in the first place I guess maybe his Lazy to work his ass up
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by One4me: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
DexterousOne:

I personally believe in some tough love

And some ass whooping for serious offences grin grin

But the way corporal punishment is done in Nigeria

Its messed up and is abuse in many instances

That said

The key in my opinion is that your kids should have a degree of (will I call it) fear in u as a parent

If your kids have mo level of deference to you

Wahala go dey

Our ways are not perfect

But throwing it away in totality is not the best

Some modifications here and there is more like it

I agree with you mostly.
What Children need is NOT FEAR ...but RESPECT for their Parents.
See ehn, if they fear you as a 5yr old to say 15yr old, when they are 16yrs and have even more Muscles and Power than you, that fear will be gone for good!
But when they have RESPECT for you, that respect lasts a lifetime and does not depend on age or size.
And the only way to earn the respect of Children is to BE FIRM and LIVE BY GOOD EXAMPLE.

Ofcourse, there will be times when the "evil in the heart of children" will require that you flog the devil out fo them but it must be done with love and corection, not with Anger or Rage.
Talk to them "quietly but firmly" all the time, encourage them to be good, warn them of consequences if they dont obey orders and follow through with punishment (dont just threaten and do nothing otherwise they get used to it), flog them moderately if you need to but in most cases, if you start early, the mere sight of the cane, without even using it, will make them adjust.
Most importantly, Children learn more by observing the behaviours of their parents, than by what you tell them.
Show them good examples of what you want them to be, by doing same in their presence. This is what commands their RESPECT the most.

A father that beats the Mother regularly or a Mother that regularly abuses the husband in the presence of the Children or incites them against their father, cannot raise well-adjusted children, no matter how much they try.

2 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Beey(f): 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
revolt:
how can you call the police. She raised that child. No parent should EVER call the police on a child you raised. The child is a product of how you handled him. Its your fault as a parent. Live with the consequences... its very unfair on that child.
He actually maybe mentally ill. Police will help de-escalate the situation & help him find help. Otherwise, looks like he could attack his mom & it’s wise to keep her distance. In the West, small issue can get you in trouble. I don’t see any problem with involving the cops. They too are parents.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by One4me: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
linearity:
Am very sure, this is a scene from one of those Nollywood scripts.

It can’t happen in real life!

Unfortunately, it happend real life.
Infact, worse than this is happening with Children flogging their Mothers with the Door locked. cry cry

We live in terrible times, l must say.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by One4me: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
chiddyok:

Unrepentant fool. Unless it isn’t God that created igbos. You will live to regret every evil word you’ve said about my people.

Cant you people just stop all these tribal insults for a minute?
You cant leanr anything if all you do is tribal assaults, l know it gets under your skin at times and you want to defend one of yours but one reply is enough instead of drawing it on and on. angry angry
My response is to both of you though.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by One4me: 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
Beey:
He actually maybe mentally ill. Police will help de-escalate the situation & help him find help. Otherwise, looks like he could attack his mom & it’s wise to keep her distance. In the West, small issue can get you in trouble. I don’t see any problem with involving the cops. They too are parents.

Did you watch and listen to the Video?
Did you not hear where she said "The Police came but did not remove him"?
The 'White Cops' at times feel and allow Black families to self-destruct afteral, it is to their generational disadvantage.
Black parents need to sit down and decide fi they want to remain slaves to the Whites, forvere or not and it starts from how they raise their children
undecided

This is not anything "mental case".
It is just a case of a wayward, overly wayward Child (he is not more than 16yrs old) as a result of bad upbringing.
His problems started a long time ago and basically it boils down to a lack of father figure in the house.
The West is filled with lot of this sort of Children and the common thread is that they are raised by their Single Mothers.

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by RicoBee(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
"Train up a child the way he should go; when he is old, he will not depart from it."~Holy Bible
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
One4me:

I agree with you mostly.
What Children need is NOT FEAR ...but RESPECT for their Parents.
See ehn, if they fear you as a 5yr old to say 15yr old, when they are 16yrs and have even more Muscles and Power than you, that fear will be gone for good!
But when they have RESPECT for you, that respect lasts a lifetime and does not depend on age or size.
And the only way to earn the respect of Children is to BE FIRM and LIVE BY GOOD EXAMPLE.

Ofcourse, there will be times when the "evil in the heart of children" will require that you flog the devil out fo them but it must be done with love and corection, not with Anger or Rage.
Talk to them "quietly but firmly" all the time, encourage them to be good, warn them of consequences if they dont obey orders and follow through with punishment (dont just threaten and do nothing otherwise they get used to it), flog them moderately if you need to but in most cases, if you start early, the mere sight of the cane, without even using it, will make them adjust.
Most importantly, Children learn more by observing the behaviours of their parents, than by what you tell them.
Show them good examples of what you want them to be, by doing same in their presence. This is what commands their RESPECT the most.

A father that beats the Mother regularly or a Mother that regularly abuses the husband in the presence of the Children or incites them against their father, cannot raise well-adjusted children, no matter how much they try.
Well said

2 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Makavelli25: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
LoveMynd44:
[s][/s]
You keep striking out your future.
What do you want?
Attention?
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Over petting na cause this stupidity undecided

Even NAIJAOLOSHO dey offer Advice... for this matter grin grin ;

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Siga: 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
Bros Dele Momodu don explain why the silly boy act like that....boy wan go Uni...him parents no tell am say dem no get paper ...con dey wonder why him no fit go Uni like him friends ....
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Salmom: 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
Philadelphia:
The truth is that all children are not from the Almighty God.
You see, it appears that this kid is the only child.
There are some hidden truths that some parents will never tell you about how they got their child/children.
Some parents can go to any means (out of Jesus) just to have a child. Some of the results are what you see here.
The devil will never give you anything for free.

From the video, don't you think that this boy is possessed by an evil spirit? If he can behave this way at this age, then something got wrong at a very early stage.
Oh my gosh. This is why I hate coming on here. Just reread the rubbish you wrote.

Do you even know what mental health is and what it's all about??

Any offspring born of any woman whether Christian or non Christian can fall under the barnacles of mental illness.

Pls educate yourself.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
Useless spoilt son from a useless family.
The Best Description so Far.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
GoldHorse:
Stupid parents plus rubbish pikin. Na this kain woman go dey quarrel people trying to correct the child when he dey small. Now he is grown and she can't handle him again.

Even there in the US or UK you can't try this nonsense with some parents!
I spank my KIDS oooo.
No Dulling.
I keep them away from people and get them spanked.
They speak Igbo.
I enrolled them into Igbo classes.
Neighborhood Matters too.
Raising Kids in Chicago, New Orleans and some parts of Los Angeles dey terrible.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
IME1:
Do you think this can happen in Nigeria?
Even among rich people?
Chidera just wasted food that many people need and don't have.
They watched him, they were afraid to approach him cause he might hurt them
Hurt them as in? So if he was plucking the hair from the head of someone they won't have approached him?
They should have stopped him right from the onset
But they left him, as they have been leaving him before he became this tall and ....
Chidera can kill and commit suicide
Chidera has mental issues
Chidera is not in a good environment for his upbringing
He does not understand and appreciate his privileges
He is wasting life, resources and abusing family hood and son hood
He is entitled and feels his mother and father owe him
He feels entitled to rant and destroy because he was ignored by his mum while he was talking to her.

My Nigerian born and brought up people what do you have to say when you consider where you and I are coming from?
Some us came from homes where food couldn't waste because we ate it all, and when food remained we kept it till the next time we wanted to eat.
Some kept goats, pigs, dogs and other ways where we disposed of food. Many of us gave to those without food.
Breaking lantern globe or glass or clay pitcher for fetching water from the river was almost like a sacrilege. We dare not let it slip. It's better you fall let it land on your stomach than allow that glass break.

Oh what a life! We are rich now and we still live prudently, wisely, carefully and sanely.
We don't tear up money, we don't smoke with dollars, we don't smoke anything, we don't drink only to go and pee it out, we don't buy food and leave chunks of flesh on the bones in restaurants or parties just to show that we are not hungry, we don't buy unnecessary gadgets, aso ebi or jewellery, we stay in apartments we can afford, we don't spray in parties, we maintain our cars and phones so don't need to change them every 6 months

We are the prudent generation, the wise ones, the ones with values, the ones with shame and fear, with respect and honour for our elders, the ones with money and sense, the ones who are not entitled but strive to better our lives, we have godly contentment and don't break TV screens or car windscreens when we are angry or upset.

We read comments from people on Nairaland which may be annoying but we don't make it our lives purpose to find the culprit to avenge, we move on, we forgive, we overlook, we are bigger, better, and more mature. We know and believe that we shall reap what we sow. We rever God. We see those who troll, curse, derail, peddle tribal rivalry and political hatred and pray silently for them because we know they'll reap what they sow. The ones they insult end up raising funds for them, giving them lifts or employing them.

Chidera will not always have a mother whose kitchen he can trash.
He may not always be left to be destructive.
One day he will be taken away and his words will be 'mummy, don't let them take me, mummy please!'

But then it will be late and we will be watching with popcorn and sprite

Well written and articulated

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
aremuforlife:

Hello bro/sis I am an African man and I will always be at their side. The westerners are not perfect, they are more imperfect than us, but we thought they are more perfect in everything they do because that is what they want us to see and believe,we watch them, we study them, we read them, but they will never show you their imperfections. Just like what the president of the great American is doing, he called Africa shitholes, but America is more sholitholes than Africa. Just look at what he has been doing and behaving, if it were to be one Africa leaders behaving like that, he might have sent a battalion.

The bolded is very hilarious

Hahahahahahaah
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by kikelomojessy(f): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
****deep breath***

The fear of my dad is the beginning of wisdom.

RIP DAD.

My mum, my prayer warrior. Can't do anything to hurt you MUM.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by GoldHorse(m): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:

I spank my KIDS oooo.
No Dulling.
I keep them away from people and get them spanked.
They speak Igbo.
I enrolled them into Igbo classes.
Neighborhood Matters too.
Raising Kids in Chicago, New Orleans and some parts of Los Angeles dey terrible.

You are doing what is right. Children don't know better. That is why kids who didn't have your type of parenting or were somehow ignored/pampered almost always ends up bad.

Kudos! May you enjoy the fruits of your labor!
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
Philadelphia:
The truth is that all children are not from the Almighty God.
You see, it appears that this kid is the only child.
There are some hidden truths that some parents will never tell you about how they got their child/children.
Some parents can go to any means (out of Jesus) just to have a child. Some of the results are what you see here.
The devil will never give you anything for free.

From the video, don't you think that this boy is possessed by an evil spirit? If he can behave this way at this age, then something got wrong at a very early stage.
Now you accuse DEVIL.
Very soon you will accuse DEVIL for CONSTIPATION too or vomiting.
Abeg, pity Devil small.
What NONSENSE...!!
Ur Analysis demeans other sound explanations put up here.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by raphy(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
this one is high on dog shit ,weed n tram.

he need to be taken to a correctional facility somewhere .he may kill his mum for material gains.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
One4me:

Cant you people just stop all these tribal insults for a minute?
You cant leanr anything if all you do is tribal assaults, l know it gets under your skin at times and you want to defend one of yours but one reply is enough instead of drawing it on and on. angry angry
My response is to both of you though.
Quote him not me. I didn’t insult anyone’s tribe ooo. He did. Since he said we are mad, let me drag him to be mad with me.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
GoldHorse:

You are doing what is right. Children don't know better. That is why kids who didn't have your type of parenting or were somehow ignored/pampered almost always ends up bad.

Kudos! May you enjoy the fruits of your labor!
While Growing up I was beaten BLACK and BLUE.
In Fact my MOTHER was the HOD of Jungle Justice in my Family house.
She Flogged at any Slightest provocation.
TODAY, I frown at any atom of Nonsense.
I don't condone Rubbish.
I resolved with my Wife to be bringing the kids back to Nigeria at least every 2years, and to spend at least 4 weeks. And when back we hit the villages straight. Let them experience the AFRICAN PRIDE.
PEOPLE discourage me each time dey hear such, saying I spend money a lot.
PLEASE, who am I making these WEALTH for...?

3 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Redman44(m): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
My Uncle in the USA sent his kids to Nigeria for their secondary school education after they completed elementary school in the States. He sent them to a private school with boarding facilities in Osun State. His kids are back in America and they are so well behaved and focused. They are really doing well as University graduates now. There are many good and well organized Private Secondary Schools in Nigeria today with fees ranging from 300, 000 Naira per term to 1.2 Million Naira per term including boarding house fees. Nigerians in diaspora, please take note.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by RaptorX: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
One4me:

Trust me, from the way you sound, you dont know 10% of "Abroad". undecided
Ask people, No less than 80% of black Families and Children are from Broken Homes.
It is the 'standard' over there, not just an isolated case.

Even wives that were "good" in Nigeria, once they get abroad and they realise that using the Police/Law, they can drive away their husband from the house and still get more Money from the govt for just doing that, they will use any slight excuse (some dont even need any genuine excuse, they just say :I am no longer interested! ) to drive their husband out of the house and begin to try to raise the Children by their self.

The White people have devised the EASIEST AND SELF-INFLICTED METHOD OF DESTROYING THE FUTURE OF BLACK GENERATIONS by helping the Black Wives to destroy their family, using the White-controlled Court system and the penchant of GREED and Power Abuse by Black women.
The worst ones are the ones taken from Nigeria abroad, by a Husband who thinks he is helping his family to a better life.

Believe me, you dont know abroad yet. at least by as much as 70% grin
You understand those white devils very well. They have devised a diabolical plan that blacks will never recover from in a thousand year.

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
Redman44:
My Uncle in the USA sent his kids to Nigeria for their secondary school education after they completed elementary school in the States. He sent them to a private school with boarding facilities in Osun State. His kids are back in America and they are so well behaved and focused. They are really doing well as University graduates now. There are many good and well organized Private Secondary Schools in Nigeria today with fees ranging from 300, 000 Naira per term to 1.2 Million Naira per term including boarding house fees. Nigerians in diaspora, please take note.
He didn't make any MISTAKE at all.
Mine will join soon.
It's been arranged.
AMERICA is the Land of Opportunities.
But still has its demerits.

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Chi33y: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
Na which kind matter come be this one sef

Who go settle am?
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by pekisdgee(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
As i dey watch the video my mind dey boil...what kinda fricking nonsense is that?? haaaaa... i dey vex

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

MFM Pastor Batters Wife Of 17 Years For Opting Out Of Marriage (photos) / Marriage List Requirements For A Bride In Imo State (Photo) / My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.