Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) (55852 Views)

Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Is It Right For A Husband To Carry His Plate To The Kitchen After Eating? / 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Mikeiron78(m): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
I see a mentally retarded boy that the Nigerian parents failed because the mental health was not sought for, there are many of these kids in the western world that their Nigerian or African parents fail because of the stigma attached to seeking help for these kids. Police was not called because of fear of mental health that will be required.

2 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Jakama90(m): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
Some stupid kids always behave like this in their house but when they are outside they will be like mumu.. no strength to fight better fight.. Stupid Toro Toro kid.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by revolt(m): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Greensquard:
Only God knows y she didnt call the police of this idiot,she should continue in her foolishness and petting,some people only understand the language of violence
how can you call the police. She raised that child. No parent should EVER call the police on a child you raised. The child is a product of how you handled him. Its your fault as a parent. Live with the consequences... its very unfair on that child.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by One4me: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
HORLADSTAR:

How would a wife send her husband out of the house, isn't it suppose the other way round .The man is the head of a family so stop this stupid assertion of a man been sent out of his house.

No need to use foul language on me, just because you dont know what goes on ABROAD. Calm down.
In Nigeria, the Man owns the house.
Abroad, it is the Woman who owns the House (even if you bought the house with your money), by their own laws! grin grin

Ask those you know who have lived abroad very well and they will tell you stories of how thing shappen over there. undecided undecided

I pray peple like you never relocate abroad otherwise, when the Woman sends you out of your own house and the Court forces you to start paying her Money, you might get very angry and resort to "dealing " with her violently because you cant get your head around it.
Just calm down, l pray you get a Family Visa to America. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by One4me: 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
Greensquard:
Only God knows y she didnt call the police of this idiot,she should continue in her foolishness and petting,some people only understand the language of violence

revolt:
how can you call the police. She raised that child. No parent should EVER call the police on a child you raised. The child is a product of how you handled him. Its your fault as a parent. Live with the consequences... its very unfair on that child.

Is it that most of you did not even listen while watching the Video?
In that Video, she confirmed that the Gardai (what they call the Irish Police) came but did not remove the Boy.
Watch and listen to the Video again, pls.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
One4me:

Just make sure you never attempt to relocate your family abroad! grin grin
Otherwise you will have a culture-shock
You cant do anything to the Woman, once she calls Police to drag you out of your home. grin grin
Once you are driven out of the House, as a Father, there is nothing you can do anymore than pray for those Children.
Some of these Evil wives/Mothers will even get a BARRING ORDER against the Father/Husband (the White Judges are quite so happy to oblige them because they know that BLACK FAMILY is destroyed forever undecided ) such that he cant come within 5Km radius of where the Children or herself are.
In such circumstances, there is no miracle a father can perform on the Children, he just takes a walk otherwise if he breaches that order, HE GOES STRAIGHT TO JAIL. undecided
The Woman raises the Child alone by her own choices and they (mostly) turn out to become Criminals/gangsters like this one in question.
Women dont understand that they cant raise a male Child successfully, in most cases

I know about the system abroad

While it could be argued that the system is somewhat gynocentric

You can still raise good kids abroad

With your wife

The first mistake we make is the choice of spouse we make

Once you miss this one
Its finished for you
Especially abroad

Even here in africa
We dont raise good kids largely

And we point accusing fingers at the west

When we have an entire generation of delinquents running amok on the continent.

In the case you painted abroad
IF the man was driven out of the house

Amd was given restraining order

That case is different
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by revolt(m): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
HORLADSTAR:

How would a wife send her husband out of the house, isn't it suppose the other way round .The man is the head of a family so stop this stupid assertion of a man been sent out of his house.
come to the west. Police help them remove the man. Even if the wife was caught in bed with another man....thats why men here don't wanna get married except the ones looking for paper.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by revolt(m): 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
One4me:

Just make sure you never attempt to relocate your family abroad! grin grin
Otherwise you will have a culture-shock
You cant do anything to the Woman, once she calls Police to drag you out of your home. grin grin
Once you are driven out of the House, as a Father, there is nothing you can do anymore than pray for those Children.
Some of these Evil wives/Mothers will even get a BARRING ORDER against the Father/Husband (the White Judges are quite so happy to oblige them because they know that BLACK FAMILY is destroyed forever undecided ) such that he cant come within 5Km radius of where the Children or herself are.
In such circumstances, there is no miracle a father can perform on the Children, he just takes a walk otherwise if he breaches that order, HE GOES STRAIGHT TO JAIL. undecided
The Woman raises the Child alone by her own choices and they (mostly) turn out to become Criminals/gangsters like this one in question.
Women dont understand that they cant raise a male Child successfully, in most cases
THIS IS THE VERY REASON BLACK AMERICAN COMMUNITY CAN NEVER RECOVER. ONLY A NEW GENERATION OF 2 PARENT HOMES CAN SAVE THEM. IN THE SAME COUNTRY THE WHITE TRY TO MAKE SURE THE DADS ARE GIVEN ACCESS TO THEIR CHILDREN, COS THEY KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF SINGLE MOTHER RAISED MEN. WHEN ITS TIME TO ADJUDICATE FOR BLACK FAMILIES, THEY HURRIEDLY BARR THE MEN AND GIVE THE WOMEN ALL THE RIGHTS. THE FOOLISH BLACK WOMEN REJOICE AT FURST THEN WHEN THE KIDS GET OLDER THRY START RUNNING RIFHT AND LEFT LOOKING FOR MEN TO COME CONTROL THEIR TEENAGE KIDS. THATS WHEN YOU START SEEIBG THE KIDS IN CRIME AND BEING SHOT BY POLICE.

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by mickyeddi(m): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
This is what happens when you spoil your children, those little angels grow up to become monsters when there's no discipline.

2 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by One4me: 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
DexterousOne:

I know about the system abroad

While it could be argued that the system is somewhat gynocentric

You can still raise good kids abroad

With your wife

The first mistake we make is the choice of spouse we make

Once you miss this one
Its finished for you
Especially abroad

Even here in africa
We dont raise good kids largely

And we point accusing fingers at the west

When we have an entire generation of delinquents running amok on the continent.

In the case you painted abroad
IF the man was driven out of the house

Amd was given restraining order

That case is different

Trust me, from the way you sound, you dont know 10% of "Abroad". undecided
Ask people, No less than 80% of black Families and Children are from Broken Homes.
It is the 'standard' over there, not just an isolated case.

Even wives that were "good" in Nigeria, once they get abroad and they realise that using the Police/Law, they can drive away their husband from the house and still get more Money from the govt for just doing that, they will use any slight excuse (some dont even need any genuine excuse, they just say :I am no longer interested! ) to drive their husband out of the house and begin to try to raise the Children by their self.

The White people have devised the EASIEST AND SELF-INFLICTED METHOD OF DESTROYING THE FUTURE OF BLACK GENERATIONS by helping the Black Wives to destroy their family, using the White-controlled Court system and the penchant of GREED and Power Abuse by Black women.
The worst ones are the ones taken from Nigeria abroad, by a Husband who thinks he is helping his family to a better life.

Believe me, you dont know abroad yet. at least by as much as 70% grin

3 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
One4me:

Naaah, he is just about sixteen years old, he is still a Child.
All these Abroad Children, before they are 14yrs, they are already over 6ft tall, due to the correct food dem they chop over there, no be like Naija wey we dey chop Fruit wey Mallam don wash with Gutter-water
. shocked grin

The indented part got me laughing
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by mickyeddi(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
The guy might be autistic or suffering from some kind of mental health illness as well.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by One4me: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
revolt:
THIS IS THE VERY REASON BLACK AMERICAN COMMUNITY CAN NEVER RECOVER. ONLY A NEW GENERATION OF 2 PARENT HOMES CAN SAVE THEM. IN THE SAME COUNTRY THE WHITE TRY TO MAKE SURE THE DADS ARE GIVEN ACCESS TO THEIR CHILDREN, COS THEY KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF SINGLE MOTHER RAISED MEN. WHEN ITS TIME TO ADJUDICATE FOR BLACK FAMILIES, THEY HURRIEDLY BARR THE MEN AND GIVE THE WOMEN ALL THE RIGHTS. THE FOOLISH BLACK WOMEN REJOICE AT FURST THEN WHEN THE KIDS GET OLDER THRY START RUNNING RIFHT AND LEFT LOOKING FOR MEN TO COME CONTROL THEIR TEENAGE KIDS. THATS WHEN YOU START SEEIBG THE KIDS IN CRIME AND BEING SHOT BY POLICE.

@DexteriousOne.

Come and see someone who knows abroad. undecided

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Jesuisbelle(f): 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
I trust Nigeria mom dey for don commot dat evil spirit were dey him body. Bring him back to Nigeria that's the solution to his problem
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by revolt(m): 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
One4me:

Is it that most of you did not even listen while watching the Video?
In that Video, she confirmed that the Gardai (what they call the Irish Police) came but did not remove the Boy.
Watch and listen to the Video again, pls.
AND IM SAYING ITS VERY WRONG OF HER. SHE RAISED THAT CHILD. EVERY HABIT HE DEVELOPED, SHE PUT IN HIM. SO HES ONLY DOING WHAT SHE TSUGHT HIM. A CHILD LOOKS UP TO PARENTS TO SHSPEN THEM IF YOU AS A PARENT FAIL, DONT BLAME THE CHILD. B M AME YOURSELF.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
One4me:

Trust me, from the way you sound, you dont know 10% of "Abroad". undecided
Ask people, No less than 80% of black Families and Children are from Broken Homes.
It is the 'standard' over there, not just an isolated case.

Even wives that were "good" in Nigeria, once they get abroad and they realise that using the Police/Law, they can drive away their husband from the house and still get more Money from the govt for just doing that, they will use any slight excuse (some dont even need any genuine excuse, they just say :I am no longer interested! ) to drive their husband out of the house and begin to try to raise the Children by their self.

The White people have devised the EASIEST AND SELF-INFLICTED METHOD OF DESTROYING THE FUTURE OF BLACK GENERATIONS by helping the Black Wives to destroy their family, using the White-controlled Court system and the penchant of GREED and Power Abuse by Black women.
The worst ones are the ones taken from Nigeria abroad, by a Husband who thinks he is helping his family to a better life.

Believe me, you dont know abroad yet. at least by as much as 70% grin

If you are talking of Nigerian marriages in tbe US of A

That's a whole different category of madness going on in that space

I was talking of westerners in general

What's going on in the Nigerian community abroad je shameful and I see it with my eyes.

Like I said
It's a different case entirely
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Krisadam(m): 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
The same foodstuffs that will be cooked for the cultist is what the same irresponsible idiot is destroying

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Uzomaglovani: 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
[quote author=NwekeUG post=91494708]

https://igberetvnews.com/1357325/angry-son-destroys-food-items-mums-kitchen-mums-refusal-grant-request-photos-video/[/bad parenting indeed nor be to born ooooo the questions is are you a disciplinary? ] they nor born my child to try such nonsense with me never some of my friends will say dey can’t beat there child rubbish indeed I love some of my Africa parents I swear
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
One4me:

No need to use foul language on me, just because you dont know what goes on ABROAD. Calm down.
In Nigeria, the Man owns the house.
Abroad, it is the Woman who owns the House (even if you bought the house with your money), by their own laws! grin grin

Ask those you know who have lived abroad very well and they will tell you stories of how thing shappen over there. undecided undecided

I pray peple like you never relocate abroad otherwise, when the Woman sends you out of your own house and the Court forces you to start paying her Money, you might get very angry and resort to "dealing " with her violently because you cant get your head around it.
Just calm down, l pray you get a Family Visa to America. grin grin

The person you quoted is very hilarious grin grin

He said is it not supposed to be the other way around

Hahahahaha

Personally I dont subscribe to anyone "throwing " anyone out of the house

But it is what it is

Gynocentric laws in the west
Misogynist laws in Africa

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by One4me: 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
mickyeddi:
The guy might be autistic or suffering from some kind of mental health illness as well.

I am certain you are making this excuse for him because you know such behaviour is totally abnormal for a Child.
But you will be surprised to know that almost all of these Children raised by our Black Single Mothers,, behave the same way, to various degree!
It is the absence of a father in their life, during their formative years, because their Mothers have sent their fathers packing.

Someof the Children are actually VERY ANGRY Children because they feel the 'hole' left in thei rlife by the absence of their father and they reac agressively to such yearning by being very agressive in manners.

Most Mothers dont realise the cause and those that do, try to ignore it because they are too arrogant to go beg their husbands back into the house or into the life of the Children. Yo hear them say thing s like: "I dont need him (husband) for anything".

Such egoistic statements make them unable to reverse course when the Children start growing wings. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by mickyarams: 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
I was 12 years old when we moved to the UK, and after some few months I made the mistake of telling my dad I will call the social services on him for shouting at me one morning. The first thing he did, he called his work place he won't be coming in because of family emergency, that was when I knew I 4cked up big time!! The kind of a55 whooping I got, I never ever made that mistake again.

3 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
stagger:
You know what? I like what I am seeing here.

This is for all of you who are abandoning our traditional ways of disciplining children and adopting Western style methods. This is the result. You reap what you sow.

The bible says that those who sow the wind shall reap the whirlwind (Hosea 8 verse 7). You refuse to give your children appropriate training, including sending them back home to Naija when they are young to be disciplined the African way, this is what you get.

I told my wife clearly. No child of ours steps outside of Naija until they are very well molded according to our customs, culture and value systems.

The bible also says that "He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him DISCIPLINES him diligently". (Proverbs 13 verse 24). Proverbs 22 verse 6 says "train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it".

Those of you who feel corporal punishment is child abuse, or who feel that religious instruction should be stamped out of schools and out of society, this is the end product: irresponsible kids who at such age and height, will still be begging their parents for things.

I rented my first house and bought my first car at 25 years, which was even too old in my judgement. Bill Gates started Microsoft with Tim Allen at 19 years of age. Steve Jobs started Apple at 21 years. This one in the video is still clutching at his mother's wrapper. Nonsense!

I personally believe in some tough love

And some ass whooping for serious offences grin grin

But the way corporal punishment is done in Nigeria

Its messed up and is abuse in many instances

That said

The key in my opinion is that your kids should have a degree of (will I call it) fear in u as a parent

If your kids have mo level of deference to you

Wahala go dey

Our ways are not perfect

But throwing it away in totality is not the best

Some modifications here and there is more like it
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by bigcee(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
icuminpiss:
That's how wan Yoruba boy did same thing join push the mother for ground.. Momc na sharp woman she run come our jungle as we dey fagbo pay us 5k, as we tie d boy for tree beat nonsense comot for him body.. Nobody tell am make him pack comot!!!

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
Krisadam:
The same foodstuffs that will be cooked for the cultist is what the same irresponsible idiot is destroying

I was so vexed as he was pouring the food items on the ground.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
mickyarams:
I was 12 years old when we moved to the UK, and after some few months I made the mistake of telling my dad I will call the social services on him for shouting at me one morning. The first thing he did, he called his work place he won't be coming in because of family emergency, that was when I knew I 4cked up big time!! The kind of a55 whooping I got, I never ever made that mistake again.

God will bless your father.
Correct father him be!

5 Likes

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by cybriz82(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
DexterousOne:

Both your aunty and the man that married her have problems

Like real problems

As a man
Its your duty to raise your sons

No matter how a woman tries
A woman cannot raise a boy into becoming a man

Only a man can do that

I'm no misogynist

I'm no red pill man

But that's the truth that I have come to learn

Most of the men I have met that were raised by women predominantly with no male I guidance always had one issue or the other

Yeah u are right bro...truth is that my aunty is very stubborn n as d same time very frndly to outsider...she is a real destroyer anytime she n her husband quarrel. She dey break anything breakable including d car windshield side mirror laptop n phone.n when u ask her what happen?she go begin tell u say how can d man drop 15k to buy food stuff for a week that 15k is an insult to her n her children blablabla.when I say foodstuff bro I mean just only tomatoes n meat oooo.. grin every other things like carton of indomie bag of rice yam,bean, cornflakes n stuff dey house ooo..na God go save us from some women Sha...
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by One4me: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
mickyarams:

Thank God for your Life. I guess thi shappened a long time ago?
But are you aware that there are laws NOW, that even make the teachers call Social Services, Police and your Dad might be going to jail (God forbid) if they find marks or any sign of that whooping on you in School the next day?

The "Abroad Govts" are also making it more and more difficult for parents to discipline their Children.
The Govt want to be the intermediary between Parents and Children.
Though, we must agree that some Bad parents do abuse their Children on the alter of 'discipline' but the numbers are very low.

1 Like

Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by linearity: 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
Am very sure, this is a scene from one of those Nollywood scripts.

It can’t happen in real life!
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by davibid: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
So disgusting cry
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by Juell(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
When the Bible said "spare the rod and spoil the child, the rod of correction is used to drive the foolishness in child" it's to avoid such as this.
Re: Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) by segun18(m): 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
This boy surely has got pyschiatric issues He should be arrested and sectioned in a mental hospital.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / My Sister In-law Tried To Scam Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.