Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Should I Forget My "fiance"? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forget My "fiance"? (5914 Views)

Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria / What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by favouredjb(f): 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2011
You dont need any advice just leave now!with your life

dont know why some people love abusive partners
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by oludashmi(f): 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2011
Oh! I almost said you are stu.pid but had to control myself. Is that a 'fiance or a fierce'

You are in a relationship with a man who doesnt love you, doesnt care about you, batters you, openly leaves you for another woman (not secretly) doesnt give a damn what happens to you. . .and you stay there at your age expecting pple to say quit or stay angry angry shocked shocked

If death hungries you, wouldnt it better you have it peacefully or how would you loose a pregnancy for such a beast and he even wanted to hit you with his car. . .yet you went ahead for another pregnancy Why are you so desperate? Your man is yet to come or probably you are ignoring him.

Anyway just take note of the following as you proceed with him:
Your so called beauty (without intelligence) will become a history
You will soon go on sleepless nights
Tears will soon become a normal thing to you
You will forever hate marriage (if you later get married) although your marriage wont last 5yrs
Your dreams will suddenly become imaginations
The beautiful, independent, sufficient, gravely loving, self-deceived and unintelligent lady will soon be dining with her fore fathers.

Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by jaybee3(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2011
^^^^
Word
GBAM GBAM GBAM
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by sley4life(m): 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2011
For better for worst. Take him to the church for prayers and counseling
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by nsidear: 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2011
I know this is a hard situation for u right now, but all i want to say is this, there is nothing God cannot do, first if u are not a believer, seek the face of God and re-establish your relationship with God, then if u still truly love this your husband, present this pertiton before God, he is the righteous judge, he will perfect and direct your matrimonial home accordingly, remember his words that if u present your ways before God, he will direct your path. am on prayers today, will remember u and your family in my prayers. pls limit the advise u get from other friends and family members of what action to take, depend sorely on God.

may the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give u peace, amen.

Nsidear
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by KGNAIRA: 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2011
If he is behaving like this while you are carrying his baby, chances are that things will go worse after having the child. Have you bother to find out why he did not marry the mother of his first child?

If you were not already carrying his baby, the decision will be very simple - Leave him alone.
Talk to him to see if he changes.
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2011
@ poster
u have a chronic case of zero self esteem, i am a 31 year old man and dont hit any woman no matter how stupid she may be, if i did hit any woman then i probably feel anything but love for her, i probably think of her as being lower than the gum stuck under neath my boot
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by Orikinla(m): 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2011
Please, leave him, because he does not love you and will make you more miserable. He is UNCIVILIZED!
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by tyson55(m): 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2011
@Poster - I really don't  buy your story. But i might be wrong. If what you said is true, then you must be out of your f, king mind to still remain in an abusive relationship.
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by Orikinla(m): 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2011
The world would be better and safer without such evil men!
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by UyiIredia(m): 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2011
@ missty >>> I hope the question does not turn to "How Do I Leave My Abusive Husband ?"
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by fredoooooo: 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2011
@ OP , i think you know the answer already , but you are just thinking may be you are getting old that you wont see a man , let me tell you thousand of good men are outside there,a man that will like you for who you are . have you ever seen a single man marrying a woman with a child ?you are even lucky now theres no children involve , so please let this guy stay with his baby mama and  you move on from here now ,
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2011
@missty- If your story is true, then it is really bad. How will a man lay his hands on someone he claims to love? Missty, i will advise you to quit the relationship without any further thoughts. Take time out and relax. A man that will love you for who you are will surely come your man. However, some other people may want to take advantage of your present situation. Take time out. All is the best.
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by mecylee(f): 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2011
this Guy in question must be a Yoruba by tribe i stand to be corrected
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2011
@missty- If your story is true, then it is really bad. How will a man lay his hands on someone he claims to love? Missty, i will advise you to quit the relationship without any further thoughts. Take time out and relax.
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by harpo(m): 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2011
@misty
It is better to take a hard and harsh decision now than go through a life time of suffering (f, k love). Leave him now with your baby or You fake a miscarriage (Abort) since it has happened before and if possible blame it on him (am sure you will figure it out) then leave for good.

God will give you another MAN,
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by fredoooooo: 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2011
topefisayo:

@missty- If your story is true, then it is really bad. How will a man lay his hands on someone he claims to love? Missty, i will advise you to quit the relationship without any further thoughts. Take time out and relax. A man that will love you for who you are will surely come your way. However,
All is the best.  08033514403

Take advantage , am sure he will not want to move from fry pan to fire , she need to take her time before going into any relationship now ,
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by missty: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2011
Thanks dears am very grateful wid ur advices en am ready to take the next step,
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by jasmine21(f): 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2011
For the love of Christ is this even worth thinking about? This man beats u all d time and almost ran u over with his car. He DOESN'T love ‎​You! Pls pack ur bags and move on with ur life. If not, he'll keep leaving u 4 his baby mama or might even kill u one day.
Girl, u deserve better. An independent woman of ur age shouldn't be loved and respected by her man. Kick his a** 2 the kerb and move on.
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by oolumide: 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2011
@ poster,
I pray for Gods protection over your life.

I suspect you might have your own probs which make this guy go mad. search within yourself. People don't just behave like this, something must always trigger it. But you need to be careful, I say to you, no matter what you must have been doing wrong, I repeat, no matter what you must have been doing wrong, this guy has no tiny justification to treat you this way. You have only one life don't allow this guy to snuff it out, most bullies in relationship always regret their actions later, but sometimes some damages such as loss of life may happen which tons of regret cannot restore.

I beg you in the name of the Lord run away from this guy who cannot manage is temper before you become hypertensive or lose your life.

Stop trying to search within your mind what you have done wrong, the guy may just not be man enough to stand things that he feels you are doing wrong which actually may not even be wrong but his inferiority complex nature cannot handle it.

I pray for you.

You have been faithful which cannot be said of so many women
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2011
God I pity ur condition, carrying his baby yet he treats u this way. pls u have endured enough run for ur dear life. Its not easy but try oky
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by adconline(m): 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2011
u hold it together  and u  dont need any man to abuse u ; so what does this guy do differently that has enslaved you to him? Another question if you knew that an airplane you were about  board  would crash,  would you still hop on the airplane? This craziness is bound to fail from the onset.
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2011
qunleajayi:

Well, all you guys who replied. u are all wrong,

Let the PRO handle this, is not for babies,

1) missy, we really cant judge this one without hearing from your fiance

2) before u got pregnant, what was this all about, was it a quickie, a one night stand, cutting shows or
what?

3) I mean did u and this guy ever talk about getting married at the start? Where do u guys worship and who is your pastor, not to talk of his own?

4) Had u made any moves to meet his people and has he made moves to meet yer people? I dont mean, "mum, this is beast, my new boyfriend", I mean "Dad, these are the family of darling who have come from Okitipupa, ariam-elu in anambra state to see you with kolanut"

5) You see if you can answer question 1 & 2, I will help u judge the matter, but if you answer question 4 and 5, you will find the people who should actually judge it, removing the neccessity of you going public like PHCN on a private matter like this,

6) what you can do now is to go fopr deliverance then report this thug to the police, so he can keep away from u before he kills you. Meanwhile face reality, and born your child quietly. hand him over to mama after 3 months and return back to school, and get yourself a good qualification, and a job. Work hard with your head and hands, and that your beautiful backside will soon land you a good pay and a solid husband,

That's my advice,

And you just had to go find a way to blame her undecided
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by Tingles(m): 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2011
1. Saturday to máa make sense, friday ló ti máa show.
2. Ojú tó máa last for a long time, kò kín show symptoms apollo early in the morning.
3. One quarter òrò is enough for the wise. Translators needed.
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by NAJALYN: 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2011
@Poster, yes please forget your fiancee before he sends you to your grave prematuredly. You have a baby coming. Thank God you can care for baby when you deliver. The earlier you pack up that relationship the better because nothing good can ever come from it.
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by 677ano(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2011
don't stay in an abusive violent relationship. he may kill you some day
ask him to see a shrink
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by sevule(m): 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2011
@poster

PLEASE I beg you to stay in this abusive relationship and enjoy the following benefits
1.) You said he broke your leg. You mean that he only broke one leg? Dont worry by the time you are married to the beast he would break the other leg.
2.) You had one miscarriage because of him right? Get ready for 3 more miscarriages
3.) He would buy you a dozen designer sunglasses to hide the bruises on your pretty face
4.) He left you for another woman while you are pregnant for him right? By the time time you are married he would be bringing the women he is sleeping with into your matrimonial bed because he can. Heck very soon you would be having threesomes with his mistresses.
5.) Your doctor would make so much money patching you up after all the beatings you would receive that he would be rich enough to run for president
6.)He almost ran you over with his car. Don't worry one day he WOULD run you over and this time he would hit you with his landcruiser jeep. I guess you would like being run over by his jeep since you are so in love with him.

You said that you are very beautiful,have your own money,flat,blah blah. Guess brains was not included in that package. Please invite us over when you do get married to your own personal Mike Tyson.
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by adconline(m): 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2011
another point to remember: living begets life. a dead woman doesnt give birth, so think of your life first before your pregnancy,
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by obowunmi(m): 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2011
sevule:

@poster

You said that you are very beautiful,have your own money,flat,blah blah. Guess brains was not included in that package. P[b]lease invite us over when you do get married to your own personal Mike Tyson.[/b]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by olybaby50(m): 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2011
What u permit u don't complain.
If we say to u "LEAVE HIM" u won't listen,
If we say to u " MANAGE HIM" u'll say "BUT, HE'S TOO HARD ON ME"
Put a suck in it and let ur conscience be ur guide.
U knew u what u we're getting into before it got to this stage so pull urself together and carry on with life.
He doesn't love u and he never will.
Cry now so u don't end up crying foreveery
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by danielmichael(m): 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2011
mama if u like listen to me,i wana tell u this that ur marriage contains practical constabulary intricacies of the unblessed fruitility, a marriage of unconstant ostentacious disambiguity,a marriage of convoluted gratuitous and monupulatd galongs,a marriage of filibusterous hampering of following brouhaha,a marriage where two homo sapiens re displaying thier giggery-pockery and hanky-panky bhavior infact thier idiotic idiosyncracies,a marriage of two outstanding novice who are practising oligogiastic manner of prependalism,.i wana tell u that u shud pray abt it, thats it, thnku
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by sead(f): 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2011
i tink u shud leave him. pregnancy or no pregnancy. if u are as beautiful as u say u are. anoda real man wud com ur way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Single Ladies Hate Being Called Madam? / My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father / The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.