Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Can A Woman Still Think Of Ex Even If She's Into Another Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Still Think Of Ex Even If She's Into Another Relationship? (393 Views)

The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating / She Loves Her Ex Even After My Unreserved Support / "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Still Think Of Ex Even If She's Into Another Relationship? by Chukwudiajibo(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
Can a woman still think of her ex despite the fact she's into another relationship? Especialy if the guy was the one who initiated the break up, after so many pleads from her, yet he refused to accept her back, can she still love and think about him?
Re: Can A Woman Still Think Of Ex Even If She's Into Another Relationship? by yanabasee1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ofcoz....... Especially the one she loved and had hopes of settling down with.....

But the memories will fade away if the new guy will treat her very special and do more than what the last guy did... Just so, she won't have to think that the ex was the b at thing she ever had.....
Re: Can A Woman Still Think Of Ex Even If She's Into Another Relationship? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
If I say yes; it's even an understatement... I have someone like an ex( I never dated her but she loved me and we fvcked few times) She is married today with 3 kids and she hasn't stopped loving me or wanting to sleep with me... She actually wanted to fvck me even as she was pregnant during her first conception and I avoided seeing her... For years of her marriage she actually imagines making love to me before she can enjoy sex with her husband... One other reason I call marriage a scam.... Just get married and serve your God but if you think your wife cannot cheat on you well I hope it's true and you don't get a rude shock... Note: I never banged her again after she got married...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Still Think Of Ex Even If She's Into Another Relationship? by MajesticKris: 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
A girl can never forget who she loves, no mater what...

I still bang all my ex's.. I mean every single one of them..

And they are all in serious relationships, even my ex that got married to an American, still wants to bang me whenever she visits 9ja..

just imagine
Re: Can A Woman Still Think Of Ex Even If She's Into Another Relationship? by tundchip2: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
Okafor's law exists for a reason. wink wink

(1) (Reply)

This 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident And Flood Free Is Up For Grab / Cool Business: Online Business With Zero Capital. ( Serious Minds Only) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.